August 2, 2014 | 997 users online

Cleansers - Jergens - All-Purpose Face Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Caramelatte

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne prone skin. I use this to take off Revlon Colorstay. Works great! I follow-up with a salicylic acid apricot scrub, alcohol-free toner, and an oil-free moisturizer. (If skin is acting up I milk of magnesia on the t-zone works wonders!) This routine has been working great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by sambug09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's works wonders as a make-up remover. and since i have extremely dry skin it's a great moisturizer for me as well. it's a must for all those who have dry skin. And the price is pretty affordable too. The only problem is you'll love so much that you'll finish the whole jar real quick. I know i would. I'll need one every month.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by CommerceCitySister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great cleanser/makeup remover. It will take eye makeup right off. I smear it around my whole face, tissue it off, then use witch hazel to get rid of the slickness. I do this every night before bed. My skin tends to be dry so this leaves it soft and moisturized. No breakouts or oiliness. I also use it around my scalp when I color my hair to keep the color from running...way better than Vaseline! It also works well for razor burn/windburn/sunburn to add some moisture. A little of this goes a long way and the big jar lasts me the better part of a year.

Edit 9/28/11: I have also discovered, like other reviewers here, that this makes a fantastic base for liquid makeup. Just a little, though! It really is all-purpose...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by silvercar123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this product. I use it as a body cream, face cream and makeup remover. It does all three very well. A 15oz jar costs $3 so it's a great value. My skin is usually really dry and sensitive so this works great for me. I don't get any bad reactions and it keeps my skin moisturized all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ripsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love using cold cream to remove my make up. I was tired of paying $8.00 for a small jar of pond's and spotted this huge jar for $3.99. I actually like this more than Pond's. It is lighter in texture than the Pond's and easier to remove, but still does a great job of removing my make up, even mascara. I remove my make up with this and follow with a gentle cleanser and after a week my skin is looking smoother and is softer. No breakouts either! A must try if you like cold cream.
And to the previous rude, ignorant reviewer. I am an older white woman.
*Update* I see the rude reviewer edited her review to take out her racist comments.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Rouquine25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just so everyone knows. I was looking into trying this product, but I didn't, because one of the ingredients is Isopropyl Myristate!!!! Yuck! This product clogs pores like none other! I used another cream with this ingredient and I broke out in rash-like acne! Don't buy it! Don't waste your time!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by nxdfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ladies, THIS WORKS! I wear heavy makeup for work, and this cream really cuts through it and does the job! it even takes off eye makeup and doesn't sting my eyes. It takes a bit of scrubbing at your eyes with a washcloth though! I use an astringent after and have no problems with breakouts. I gave it a 4 because I have to really work to get my eyeliner off, and that I wish it came in a pump, not a jar. The price though, ($3.50 @ dollar general) is worth a little work! I will use until it is taken off the shelves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cream isn't vegan but it is vegetarian. It's basically a generous tub of good old fashioned cold cream. I use it as a morning cleanser since I oil cleanse during the night. While some may complain that cold cream leaves a film, I love how soft my skin feels afterward.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by purplerain400

I use this to remove my eye makeup, and it works great. I wouldn't dare using this as a moisturizer since i have acne-prone skin and it leaves my eye are feeling so greasy I'd be scared it would break me out. But as a makeup remover it works wonderfully and you cant beat the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think my g-ma used this...so of course my mom has one in her bathroom too! I used some of my mom's the other day and holy wow was my face greasy. I rinsed for like 10 mins. and there was still a sheen to my face. I don't need it at a moisturizer. I'm just not crazy about the film it leaves on my skin after letting it soak it...(even after I rinsed my face really well) it just was too much.