July 31, 2014 | 1977 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 More reviews by DiLovesBeauty

I LOVE this mascara! It's better than MAC, Dior, Max Factor and many others i've tried.
Does not smudge, flake or come off in water (yet comes off easily w/ remover). Elongates, separates and holds curl. FABULOUS xxooo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara - i think it's one of the best mascaras that i have ever used. It makes my individuals lashes look distinct yet natural. More importantly, it doesn't smudge! <3 It does a much better job at not smudging compared to my revlon lash fantasy total definition mascara that comes with a primer!

I absolutely adore this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by argstar96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this mascara for a couple of months now and I've loved it every day I've used it! It does a really good job at seperating my lashes and I NEVER have any clumps. The small brush makes it very easy to reach in all corners of my eye. This mascara also lengthens my lashes very well and lastes throughout the day. Definately a product I'll continue buying :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by 13Villa12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW, is all I can say. I picked this up after reading a review of this on Beautipedia.
The brush is very small, little bristles, so when I first pulled it out of the tube,
I thought it would never work.
It grabbed and enhanced every little lash. I was able to get the brush very
close to my upper lash line, so it gave me a tight-lining effect very easily.
My eyes popped after applying it this way.
I bought the Very Black, which is a little dark for me, but really enhances my
blue eyes. Did not smudge and washed off easily. I got the tube with the
straight brush.
After using mascara with big bristles for ages, this was a change for sure. My
eyelashes are not lush, but this really impressed me.
I will buy again for sure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kelseyrae340

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how small the brush is, it's so easy to get your lower lashes. But, the brush gives you no separation control so it's kinda clumpy. I'd say it's a little below average. Won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Yurei238

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I expected when I opend the mascara. It has a small brush fits my short eyelashes but I found out this is worthless. This mascara dried out my eyes all day and left black stains around my eyes. Very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Woodykd84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I have short eyelashes and am petite so my eyes aren't very big. That being said, this product is one of my favorites! The wand is small so I can get into my corners and do my lower lash area without getting mascara all over the place and it picks up even my shortest lashes to create length. It doesn't flake and washes off easily at the end of the day. I definitely am not disappointed with this product! I have been experimenting with other mascaras to try to get volume but always make sure to have this on hand if those don't work out (which haven't so far). I love this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by pandaxen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember I tried this years ago- it was targeted towards the Asian women with sparse lashes. I fit the bill so I picked this up and gave it a go. I have sensitive eyes and thought the formula didnt irritate my eyes, it didnt do much for my lashes either. Doesnt give much volume, curl or anything like that but then again, it wasnt designed to do so. The smaller brush does come handy to reach the shorter lashes so thats a plus. Overall, I wouldnt repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mkv91

Does exactly what it says it will! With this mascara, I can avoid making a mess of the rest of my face without those huge brushes in small corners. It didn't give me the volume or length I was looking for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it added length, but not much volume. Good at getting hard to reach lashes. Coverage is not very thick.