November 24, 2014 | 1297 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Sharlene88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty average. It doesn't do much to my lashes, it just makes them a bit darker and a bit thicker. Very nice for a natural daily look but definitely would want something more dramatic otherwise.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Silrayan

I'll start by saying I LOVE the brush/wand...that part is amazing! Sadly, the mascara itself is pretty disapointing. It's not very thick and flakes off on my cheeks--by the end of the day it barely looks like I have mascara on anymore. If they were to improve the formula I'd love to give it another shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a great mascara! I love everything about it, the small applicator makes it so easy to reach the inner lashes and it doesn't clump at all. Just one coat gave me AMAZING length. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fairly good mascara. Personally, it gives me more length than volume. The wand is much smalled than I expected, and the tube is thinner as well. The brush is great for hard to reach spots and lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by shannand88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I honestly do not know how anyone can say they have had clumping or smudging problems with this mascara.
The way it is set up makes it seemingly physically impossible to clump, no matter what your lash type. It's the tiniest little brush and it gives you all of the control, while still pulling it's own weight. It's awesome.
The colors are great too, very pigmented. The blackest black is very dark, which is something I always look for in mascara, because I have very fair skin and dark hair, so it makes for nice contrast.
This sticks to your lashes without clumping, or flaking off onto your cheeks. This is one of the only non-waterproof mascaras I can use a curler on, after I apply the mascara, without getting flaked on immediately after removing the curler.
It holds your lashes in place, so for those of you who have sort of downward turned eyelashes, I would definitely recommend this, as it gives you length that you can build, and it dries fast for a natural curl. I have kept this product in my arsenal since I was in high school, and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 More reviews by DiLovesBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! It's better than MAC, Dior, Max Factor and many others i've tried.
Does not smudge, flake or come off in water (yet comes off easily w/ remover). Elongates, separates and holds curl. FABULOUS xxooo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara - i think it's one of the best mascaras that i have ever used. It makes my individuals lashes look distinct yet natural. More importantly, it doesn't smudge! <3 It does a much better job at not smudging compared to my revlon lash fantasy total definition mascara that comes with a primer!

I absolutely adore this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by argstar96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this mascara for a couple of months now and I've loved it every day I've used it! It does a really good job at seperating my lashes and I NEVER have any clumps. The small brush makes it very easy to reach in all corners of my eye. This mascara also lengthens my lashes very well and lastes throughout the day. Definately a product I'll continue buying :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by 13Villa12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW, is all I can say. I picked this up after reading a review of this on Beautipedia.
The brush is very small, little bristles, so when I first pulled it out of the tube,
I thought it would never work.
It grabbed and enhanced every little lash. I was able to get the brush very
close to my upper lash line, so it gave me a tight-lining effect very easily.
My eyes popped after applying it this way.
I bought the Very Black, which is a little dark for me, but really enhances my
blue eyes. Did not smudge and washed off easily. I got the tube with the
straight brush.
After using mascara with big bristles for ages, this was a change for sure. My
eyelashes are not lush, but this really impressed me.
I will buy again for sure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kelseyrae340

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how small the brush is, it's so easy to get your lower lashes. But, the brush gives you no separation control so it's kinda clumpy. I'd say it's a little below average. Won't be buying again.