July 30, 2014 | 1990 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

one of MAC's best. This is the color for highliting and inner eye definition. This is a pinky/champagne/shroomy but with more oomph.

I could not be without it in my mu stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by rubytitania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't imagine not owning this shadow! As someone with very fair, cool skin I find some highlight shades a little too warm or dark, but Phloof is perfect with almost any look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Phloof! is the PERFTECT highlight color. It'll go with just about any look your trying to pull off. This is one of my top go-to colors when it comes to highlighters (along with Brule.) It's shimmery, but not too shimmery & has great lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by LizzieLiz

LOVE this shadow, definite HG for me!
The colour is perfect for pretty much any look. I use it practically every day for a highlight on the brow bone and in the inner corners of the eyes. You cannot apply this wrong-it has shimmer in it but it is a very neutral every day colour which can be built up to be quite striking. You can do a very gorgeous night look with only this and Carbon or Satin Taupe. I've even used Sable and this alone and it is a beautiful day time look.
Basically it is my favourite MAC shadow because of its colour and versatility.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

This is a beige champagne shimmery shadow from MAC. It is good as a neutral if you like shiny and shimmery colors. I think it's a beautiful shadow, not too light and not too glittery, just a delicate pearly champagne. I like to pair this one with darker colors such as Satin Taupe. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Phloof eyeshadow is an amazing eyeshadow and very versatile. I use it as a highlight and inside the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up. Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by manda9794

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

phloof has been my go-to day color for years now. i change my looks up here and there but always go back to phloof. all i need is an all over wash of it from lid to browbone with a little bit of carbon worked into the crease, a little liner and mascara and im good to go. looks very neat but makes your eyes pop. it's also a great color because it can be played up or down and mixed with pretty much anything. its a very light neutral shimmery pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

YES I will buy this shadow over and over AGAIN! I love this as an all over color for a more neutral day then I add some lighter taupey browns to it or a chocolate brown. I like this color better then shroom but they are 2 different shades completely! I ordered a 15 e/s palette 2 months ago and got all the colors that I thought would be staples in my collection and when I got them all in the palette I was like OMG what did I do? So many of these colors are the same and boy was I wrong! This is the most beautiful cream off white color with shimmer thru the whole color. Not that nasty chunky glitter but a fine milled shimmer that the light shines off of so nicely! It is GREAT for the inner corner of the eye as well. This is one shadow that I think everyone should have in their collection and or paletter even if they think oh I have a shade that is so similar.... cause once you try it you will truly see the difference between this and others that look so much alike sitting next to it!
Hands down one of my favorite MAC shadows EVER and I will never let myself run out thats for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by briii

gorgeous color. it is great for everyday use. and it looks good as a highlighter with almost any other color. its amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by flchick75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my top 10 fav eyeshadows. Good for a quick every day look. I use naked lunch on lid and phloof as a highlight and out the door, no blending required. SUPER shimmery light pink, LOVE this color...a real staple.