Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's an OK bronzer. I wish it was more pigmented, but you can compensate for that by adding a second or third layer.
Also, it's very runny, I would have preferred a more gel-like consistency. But, all in all, it's a good product. It doesn't give me a tan, but a warm glow, and it doesn't make my already oily face any oilier.
It has no coverage, I can see that it evens out my skin a little, but I still have to apply my MMU on top, for better coverage.
I'm not too fond of the smell, I find it lingers for quite some time, but it's not unpleasant either.
My bottle seems to work just fine, if I am careful to press on the cap gently, it only gives out the amount of product that I need.
I won't buy again, because for the high price, I can't say it makes such a great difference on my face. I still have to use self tanners, so I would only purchase if they come up with a more pigmented version of this bronzer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my FAVE Dr. H products. I was a little reluctant about using it, due to the fact that it contains olive oil. However, I'm no longer oil phobic so I finally bought it over the winter when I got tired of looking at my pale, lifeless skin. I mixed it with my moisturizer and my skin looked great. It decreases the need for other facial make-up if you have nice skin. I just used a few sheer dabs of a tinter moisturizer to even out my skin-tone and it was that simple. I used it over a light tan after returning from an early spring vacation. It enhanced my tan and made me look, well, really GOOD! :o) When I returned to work, people commented on my tan and how well-rested I looked. Dr. H works it's magic again.
P.S. The only reason that I didn't give it a 5 is because of the packaging. It releases too much of the product! It would last longer if so much wasn't wasted that way!

I contemplated this for like, 3 years. On-and-off I kept looking at this while shopping at Whole Foods, thinking I should try it. It was only until I was completely fed-up with the chemicals in most skincare products that I bought it. And I'm really glad I did. It smells lovely, natural - like all Dr. H products. But the bronze glow is so completely natural and beautiful that I can't believe I ever used anything else. I'm very fair, but this is buildable color and you can't go wrong if you blend quickly. You can mix this with sunscreen or moisturizer, too. I love the minerals in this - it's healthy for your skin as opposed to chemical bronzers. The color stays until you wash it off. You can even sleep with this on and not feel bad - like sometimes when you just want to wash your face after work and throw this on for a little color - then not have to rewash. After I decided not to put chemicals on my body via skincare - I saw an immediate change, and this bronzer helped as well.

I would buy this again if I ever need to - you get so much! I love it because it's a natural looking color, very sheer and buildable. Love the pump bottle but be careful to only squirt it part way or you'll have way too much. Great for a dewy bronze look instead of powders, and it stays put.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OOOOh forgot about this product, I used to love it and then stopped using it (so no reason really) MUA made me remember it again - I'm off to Sephora to buy a bottle again. Great stuff, gives a no make-up glow and makes you feel like you are doing something good for your skin, b/c it's all natural etc.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. HG status! Before applying my makeup, I spread this on my cheek bones, forehead, eyelids and nose and I absolutely glow. It looks very natural, especially compared to powder bronzers. Best bronzer I have ever tried! Update: I just ran out of my beloved bronzer (right before the expiration date!) and I am heading to the store tomorrow to buy my second bottle. By the way, don't let the price throw you off- I used mine religiously for a whole year!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The colour of the product looks a bit scary when you first use it, but it does blend with my skin and it does make your skin look natural afterwards. If you'd like to have a natural tan but don't want to sit under the sun, then this is the product for you. It does not dry out your skin and it is much better than any other self-tanning products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. I am Black American and I was very skeptical that something like this could work for me, but it did! There's no real tanning effect for me (I don't need it) but it does even out my medium brown complexion for a nice toned look. This is an awesome product.

It's a definate repurchase, and I second the review below. I finally found something I can mix with my moisturizers instead of having to choose between a foundation that clogs my pores and finally melts down my face or a moisturizer that reveals everything I like to hide. (combining the two always leads to major greasiness) This for daytime year around with a little mineral powder on top, and my Chanel Bronze Universel for summernights with a tan and I'm really satisified with how my skin appears day or nigh/summer or winter. I recommend this product to everyone with dry to oily skin. Thank you Dr. Hauschka!

It is such a beautiful product and the results are fabulous.

I used to mix two foundations to achieve the summer shade i desire. Dr. Hauschka's Translucent Bronze Concentrate is truly a god sent. A drop is all it takes to transform a winter shade. It's ability to even out the complexion with such translucent, low coverage, is amazing. Beach bunnies who wish to look their best minus the full coverage will adore it in their good old moisturiser or sun block.

The colour is great. The science that gives you the gift of truly healthy looking complexion is better. You will love the flexiblity of this product - you control the shade.

A wonderful, calming scent that envelopes the senses - the newest addition to your daily ritual will be a joyous one!

NOTE: (1) Only mix products for immediate use (2) If you find that it is not as pigmented as you'd like, try mixing it alone with a colourless sublock, i found this method to be more effective than mixing it with a lighter foundation.

continued >>