Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

on 5/12/2007 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OOOOh forgot about this product, I used to love it and then stopped using it (so no reason really) MUA made me remember it again - I'm off to Sephora to buy a bottle again. Great stuff, gives a no make-up glow and makes you feel like you are doing something good for your skin, b/c it's all natural etc.

on 4/29/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. HG status! Before applying my makeup, I spread this on my cheek bones, forehead, eyelids and nose and I absolutely glow. It looks very natural, especially compared to powder bronzers. Best bronzer I have ever tried! Update: I just ran out of my beloved bronzer (right before the expiration date!) and I am heading to the store tomorrow to buy my second bottle. By the way, don't let the price throw you off- I used mine religiously for a whole year!

on 4/27/2007 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The colour of the product looks a bit scary when you first use it, but it does blend with my skin and it does make your skin look natural afterwards. If you'd like to have a natural tan but don't want to sit under the sun, then this is the product for you. It does not dry out your skin and it is much better than any other self-tanning products.

on 4/24/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. I am Black American and I was very skeptical that something like this could work for me, but it did! There's no real tanning effect for me (I don't need it) but it does even out my medium brown complexion for a nice toned look. This is an awesome product.

on 3/21/2007 2:40:00 PM

It's a definate repurchase, and I second the review below. I finally found something I can mix with my moisturizers instead of having to choose between a foundation that clogs my pores and finally melts down my face or a moisturizer that reveals everything I like to hide. (combining the two always leads to major greasiness) This for daytime year around with a little mineral powder on top, and my Chanel Bronze Universel for summernights with a tan and I'm really satisified with how my skin appears day or nigh/summer or winter. I recommend this product to everyone with dry to oily skin. Thank you Dr. Hauschka!

on 3/21/2007 7:06:00 AM

It is such a beautiful product and the results are fabulous.

I used to mix two foundations to achieve the summer shade i desire. Dr. Hauschka's Translucent Bronze Concentrate is truly a god sent. A drop is all it takes to transform a winter shade. It's ability to even out the complexion with such translucent, low coverage, is amazing. Beach bunnies who wish to look their best minus the full coverage will adore it in their good old moisturiser or sun block.

The colour is great. The science that gives you the gift of truly healthy looking complexion is better. You will love the flexiblity of this product - you control the shade.

A wonderful, calming scent that envelopes the senses - the newest addition to your daily ritual will be a joyous one!

NOTE: (1) Only mix products for immediate use (2) If you find that it is not as pigmented as you'd like, try mixing it alone with a colourless sublock, i found this method to be more effective than mixing it with a lighter foundation.

continued >>

on 2/15/2007 10:54:00 PM

This is one of those quiet sneaking HG's that just slides right in and becomes essential. I wear sunscreen everyday, and mix in two pumps of Dr. H's bronze concentrate and I get an awesome glow. It isn't a tropical summer tan, but on my light MMM skin it's a healthy bronzed look, with no shimmer or orange at all. I've been using it a while, and have had no breakouts or clogged pores from it so that's a huge plus.
Scented like most of Dr. H products, sort of herby/flowery but doesn't bother my skin at all and I have super sensitive skin.
It's definitely expensive initially, but considering how you only need a small amount it will last a long time.
I'm the master of finding drugstore dupes; this is just one of the things I haven't been able to dupe, but I love it and will repurchase forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product because I am very fair and like to have a tan look, but sometimes I don't have time to apply facial self tanner at night. I bought this stuff and don't get me wrong, it does its job fine, but I just think for over $30 it's a tad pricey for the size you get. It's a liquid texture and a bit runny in my opinion, so if I have the money I'd repurchase, but I'm still on the look for something else.

on 1/2/2007 7:29:00 PM

Love this stuff. It kind of scared me for a while b/c the color is dark and brown/orange looking. But it works well with my moisturizer (Dermalogica Sheer SPF 15) and gives my face a little natural looking color. I'm an NC30 brunette that tans easily but I tend to get really pale in the winter. I was afraid it might make me breakout b/c it contains some oil but thankfully it does not. Warning though, the concentrate is really watery and if you are not careful when using the pump, a lot can squirt out.

on 10/10/2006 9:58:00 PM

Finally I find a great liquid bronzer (I looked all summer)! I had seen this product at Whole Foods, but like another reviewer said, it looks very dark in the pump bottle. But it has a light, translucent texture that spreads the color for a very natural effect. I love the scent of Dr. H's products, and it's so easy to apply. I layer it over revlon colorstay concealer, which is a semi sheer cover. All summer I used my growing supply of powdered bronzers, which I find to be too sparkly for daytime, outside activities. Now I will use my MAC Laguna, LAURA MERCIER, and Physicians Formula powder bronzers at night (but not all at once), and will have to shelve Maybelline mouse bronzer, and Bonne Belle liquid bronzer (The BB bronzer was useless anyway).

I am a sunscreen fanatic as well as outdoor kind of girl, and this stuff is great for work, workout, and hopefully will get me through the cold winter months. Think freckles now covered with a golden glow. The only complaint I have is the pump. Only a light push gives you a lot of product. But this I can deal with.

Popular Bronzers