November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by ohpoodlesticks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly I was quite dissapointed in this product because usually i love all body shop products. but this didnt do anything to my skin. only when i first started using it, it did make my skin a bit clearer and softer but thats it. after that, nothing. and for the price, no way is it worth it.
better of getting a drugstore cleanser than this :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by lamchop96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yeah ok will it did a good job getting rid of oil but it didn't reduce the apperence of my pimples. but i did like the tingly feeling after use the prodcut.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really dont like the smell... but what can i do; it is tea tree. The foam is nice, no question about that. However, doesn't treat my pimples or cloged pores. Removes my make-up pretty good but dies out my skin just that little bit. So.. overall impression? Average. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser, it's really deep cleaning and great for acne. I use it with The Body Shop Facial Buffer, so I don't need an exfoliating scrub, and when used with The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Makeup Remover, you don't need to double cleanse.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by faroreswind

I hop around here and there with my cleansers but I always keep this face wash in my medicine cabinet. Mind you, I actually have combo sensitive skin, but its frustrating to find a face wash that will make me feel clean and refreshed! (Whats the deal with sensitive skin cleansers not thoroughly doing their job and leaving oil and makeup behind?) The foam in this cleanser breaks down my makeup (even the waterproof kind) and makes my skin very clean. It also leaves a tingly feeling as you use it. This wash is a bit too much for daytime use, but when I have been marinating in makeup at work all day, I like to come home to a cleanser that will help me wash it completely off.
In summation, this foam cleanser is a nice tingly cleanser and makeup remover, but you might want to use this as a secondary cleanser for those days when you are feeling grisly, and have a more gentle cleanser for regular use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by tinaduongg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

So this product I have been using for three months or so is good
the tea tree oil line is really good; for me it took longer for the process to work; it takes a long time for pimples to go away, like a week or so. you have to be patient, but YES it works!
use other products from the line and you will see a difference

what i use daily :
tea tree oil foaming wash
tea tree oil skin clearing lotion
tea tree oil spot treatment
LUSH grease lightning
i know LUSH is out of the picture, but i use it anyways because it has tea tree oil and lots of Good ingredients that arent harsh for skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Hannnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg. This product has changed my skins life! I bought this when it first came out, and one bottle lasted me about a year.
A acne clearing cleanser will break you out even more at first, because it is fighting with the bacteria on your face. Then it slowly dies down until you get clear skin. The proccess wasn't as fast as some other cleansers but this really does work. and its cheaper than others too :) I 100% think others should try it out and be patient with it. I didn't get the entire set, but I got the Blackhead exfloliater, facial blotters, skin clearing lotion, and the face mask. I used a different brand of toner (which wasn't very good) and moisturiser.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by megankm0621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really dont love this line in general, i have oily skin and dont think this cleanser does a great job of actually cleansing my face

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only thing I like about this is the smell (i like tea tree). But as a cleanser that is supposed to treat trouble skin, it's quite lousy. I mean, it did "clean my face" As a matter of fact it removed every little bit of oil on my skin making it feel very dry and tight as well as red!

I dunno, I'm not convinced and am not buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foaming face cleanser. It gets my face squeaky clean and has antibacterial properties. Dramatically less blemishes- a little drying- but not bad. A cheaper, milder, more natural variation of skyn- which i love. Serves it's purpose as a cleanser- and thats about it.