April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The only thing I like about this is the smell (i like tea tree). But as a cleanser that is supposed to treat trouble skin, it's quite lousy. I mean, it did "clean my face" As a matter of fact it removed every little bit of oil on my skin making it feel very dry and tight as well as red!

I dunno, I'm not convinced and am not buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foaming face cleanser. It gets my face squeaky clean and has antibacterial properties. Dramatically less blemishes- a little drying- but not bad. A cheaper, milder, more natural variation of skyn- which i love. Serves it's purpose as a cleanser- and thats about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Jakkieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product because it contains tea tree oil, which is an antibacterial. I found an improvment in breakouts after using this product, I still get the ocassional blemish. I love the smell, it doesn't smell like chemicals, and it leaves your face feeling refreshed :) I also found it dryed my face a little, but it did not over-dry it. I mosturize right after using it, and my skin is fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by laurenisrandom

I love this cleanser. It works wonders on my skin and has left me with way less breakouts than I used to have. I love the smell and tingly feel of it on my skin, and it really leaves my face completely clean. This is a great cleanser if you have combination skin that breaks out occaisonally. Buy this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible cleanser. Just awful. Please, if you have problem skin, don't waste your money on this.

I thought I was going to love this to help with my occasional breakouts in my t-zone (I have combination skin).

But it only made it worse...it dried out my skin, made it flaky in areas, even around my eyes it made my skin dry! It just made me breakout even more, I think because of the un-natural dryness, and the breakouts were worse because this made the skin so inflamed and irritated.

Horrible experience with this and the tea tree toner. I love most other Body Shop products, especially their manoi bath oils and bath milk, and their vitamin e hand cream is to die for! But this tea tree line that claims to calm skin down, actually flares it up and makes it worse! Not a good idea!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by poleal2232

I don't know if its just because i was already on another regimen or because i had a really pushy SR, but this product Gave me extremely irritated and dry skin, even after i applied My moisterizer. My final conclusion is that this product is great for people with extremely oily skin but as for my combination/acne prone this this was a terrible product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this morning and night. I find it to be very gentle and easy to rinse off. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. It helps clear up my blemishes, reduces oil and makes my face feel very clean. I will definitely buy this again.
UPDATE: I have bought this again, and I still love it. A bottle lasts quite a while too and the pump gets the very last drop out of the container. None of the product gets wasted at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 10:43:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this foam cleanser since it leaves my skin literally squeaky clean when used in combination with a facial wash cloth.

I only use this in the evenings, since it is slightly drying for my combination skin, but it's nothing my moisturiser can't handle.

Overall, a very nice cleanser that does what it is supposed to do: keeps my face clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Whwannabe

This tea tree oil cleanser contains Tea tree oil&Peppermint. Tea tree contains antibacteria porperties while peeppermint is just to help you freshen up in the morning.Felt very cooling after use and i usually use 1 pump for my cleansing. Had very bad face condition around february because i just did facial and the pimple wounds and blackhead marks and redness is a totally embarrassment to me. I decided to give tea tree oil a try and it never failed me. It clear up almost all my pimples and prevent new ones from popping out. But, I must say, the price is not cheap. The original price is $19.90 but I have a 15% member privilage therefore I bought it at $17; I save $3. The promoted at bukit panjang plaza is very friendly and polite. she told me that i cannot use the face wash as it might be harsh on my existing pimples. The packaging is nice especiaally when you can just give it a push and it automatically generate a foam.
Personally, I would recommend people to buy this foam wash. It really helps to clear up my pimples but the downthing is, it did not help to reduce my oily skin. What You Waiting For? BUY IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by fadzhm56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my current facewash and I'm on my second bottle... I've been using this quite a while now. It can be a little bit drying but I apply my toner and moisturizer as soon as I step out of the shower and other than that, I haven't had any problems with it. It has kept my oily and acne prone skin at bay, better than the previous face washes that i've used. Overall, love this wash as it is quite effective on my skin.