Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in reflection. It's really great. I saw it and thought of MAC clear lipglass and thought of how expensive it is and how cheap this was; so I just had to have it! This is one of the two wet 'n' wild products i have and this is my favorite!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have Sun Glaze, Sugar Glaze and Plum Glaze. Sun Glaze gives me a sheer wash of shimmery pink brown that is YLBB. This is my fav color. Sugar Glaze is a opalescent peachy+nude color with shimmer. When applied to my semi pigmented lips, it gives me sheer shimmery peach nude wash. Finally Plum Glaze is more pigmented than the other two. I was hoping this was sheer like the other ones, but it wasn't. The texture is bit irregular and I had easier time applying this w/ a lip brush, but still it looks uneven on my lips. This is my least fav color. Like other Wet 'n' Wild l/g and others have mentioned, these do have plastic-like smell to them, but they don't bother me too much. I wouldn't compare these to MAC l/g, b/c MAC is much more stickier than Wet'n'Wild. So, if you are okay w/ the smell and don't care for the sticky l/g, these are perfect for you!

I absolutely love this gloss! First off, it's cheaper than cheap. Secondly, the gloss itself is AMAZING! Stays on through drinking, eating and lasts for quite a long time plus one tube will last you a few good months. Finally, it's simply the best gloss I've found (and I'm a lip gloss junkie) around the stores. You can't beat the price for what you get. The only downside (which hasn't prevented me from buying it again but it is annoying) is the packaging design. The tube can start to leak out of the top, which can make for a messy purse/makeup case if you're not careful. The way I've found to get around this cosmetic snafoo is to make sure to leave the lid on the tube until the air bubble gets all the way to the top before applying it. This prevents gloss from spilling out of the tip. I also take a tissue and wipe excess gloss from the applicator tip after use so it doesn't build up under the lid and leak out at a later time. Anyway, this gloss is a keeper and I'll continue to purchase and repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yes, the taste is a lot like industrial plastic sheeting, but for a clear gloss this shiny and high-powered and CHEAP I can't really bring myself to care. (I'm not really a lip licker, either, which helps.) I actually like the packaging just fine (although I will be careful to avoid subjecting it to stress-- thanks for the warning, Bubblishxtrem); I find the tube design convenient and haven't had any issues with too much gloss coming out at once. Looks awesome and it stays on forever and ever! What a find.
UPDATE: This dries out my lips like a mofo. Applying lip balm beforehand seems to do nothing. Am knocking off one lipstick as penalty.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this in Sun Glaze, love the color! I really didn't like it when I accidently tasted it, it takes plastic. And the stickiness is so gooey. It lasts long, almost half a day or so. But after a while, my tube busted. It oozed out in my purse, and messed it up. The packaging really does suck. Great for the price and everything...but only if the tube doesn't bust so easily.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i have this in clear and overall its a good gloss.even though its thick n goopy,it didnt feel nasty on my lips compared to the feeling i get from other thick glosses.i wanna try this in other colors,but havent brought myself to it.i took off a lippy cuz the gloss kept overflowing right outta the tube and kept making a sticky mess.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is no better or worse than the other syrupy, goopy glosses out there, like Lancome's Juicy Tubes. Even the tube is the same. I did not experience burning or stinging, and the taste of this is very faint, so you get a bit more of a chemical tatste than when you use Lancome. Candy Glaze is almost a clear gloss with just a bit of pink shimmer. No one will know this is cheap stuff when you are wearing it.

At first I fell for the whole "it's like MAC, only 1/10th the price" thing. I liked this at first, but lately when I put it on my lips it stings. That's so weird for a lip gloss! I got scared and am going to throw it away. I like the WnW l/s, but like I said...unexpected tingling is scary.

I got this in Sun Glaze the color is a warm coppery color in the tube but looks more peachy on the lip. The packaging is average, it's a plastic tube with a screw on lid. What I don't like about this is the way this feels on, it's sticky and makes me feel like I have wet glue on my lips. I wanted shine which I got but not a gummy feeling lip. I would not buy this again.

Recommended for Medium Skin