MAC Cubic

4.2

on 12/20/2007 4:43:00 PM

It's flattering and natural looking, but somehow looks like an expensive blush. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but you can tell it's good quality.

on 11/11/2007 12:12:00 AM

Love the color and the texture! Looks good on my tanned skin in summer and on my pale skin in winter! My favorite to use for contour! Never gives me that dirty look, always a natural pretty cheek!

on 10/16/2007 1:30:00 PM

Cubic looks a horrible colour in the pan but when it's on, it's great. The colour is buildable and I imagine goes with many skintones. I wear this one every day, it gives me lovely colour on my cheeks. I'll definitely be buying this again.

on 9/3/2007 11:22:00 AM

eh. cubic didn't really do anything for my light olive skin. Used it up, but won't repurchase. It barely showed up and just sort of looked dull. I suspect that for people with strong green or yellow undertones, this might not be a great color. For reference, I'm fair/medium, dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes.

on 8/2/2007 9:22:00 AM

I bought this blush when it was recommended to me by a MA in the store. It was my staple blush for about a year - I wore it every day, based on the fact it was the only blush I owned.

Lately I've been looking into new blushes, as I found this one was not giving me what I was looking for - it did not "brighten" my face, nor did the blush last very long on my skin (only until lunch hour). I had to really layer it on in the morning, which was annoying, plus it gives a ruddy look when applied too heavily.

this was my first blush purchase, i think when i was a freshman in hs, and i wore it everyday for maybe a year or so. it was very natural. however after i started using other blushes i realized it didn't do much for me, not brightening of the face or anything. it's a good blush though

on 6/17/2007 8:31:00 PM

One of my favorite MAC blushes. I've repurchased Cubic several times. I love the packaging of MAC's blushes and you get a lot of bang for your buck. This color is so pretty on me. Gives a natural flush and it seems to melt into my skin instead of sitting on top of my skin like a lot of other blushes. It's so silky and it blends so easily. LOVE Cubic!

7/11/08 update: While I still think this is a great blush, I think NARS blushes are amazing and I'll never go back to MAC for blush.

on 6/11/2007 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I basically suck at blush and don't wear it much mostly because alot of blushes I have tried bring out the redness in my PPP skin. I got Cubic and just put it away and didnt bother ot use it for about a month but then one day I wanted a soft neutral pink tones blush to go with my soft neutral pink lips when I was making myself up...so I grabbed this and Tenderling...this one won out and I used it. I was SHOCKED, it looked GOOD, it looked GREAT actually and Ive only had that happen with one other blush. Cubic is the perfect natural looking pink for me, it just smoothed perfectly onto my cheeks and didnt bring out any redness at all. It just looked awesome and not to blushy, just nice and natural. I love it swipped on my apples and up with theBalm mini kabuki brush and my favorite highlighter MAC Lightscapade MSF. This isent like an eye catching color when you go to the counter but its so pretty and natural on I am just to pleased to have found it! Its become a HG! Amazing because before Cubic I didnt really care to wear blush all that much. Awesome product!!!!

on 5/11/2007 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this is my HG of blush, no GLITTER crap...gives me great color on my white winter skin, and also on my tanned summer skin. I've told all my friends to get this color..love it :)

on 5/6/2007 8:24:00 AM

Cubic is a great everyday blush for me. It's subtle, without shimmer so that makes it a no-brainer. It's very warm toned and as long as I apply it with a careful hand, it makes me look natural and as if I've gotten a bit of sun. Overall excellent and I would repurchase.For reference, I'm a M.A.C. NW20 with freckles and hazel eyes. continued >>

Top Rated MAC Products