Burberry Brit

on 8/18/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first read the fragrance notes in this perfume I knew I would love it, and I did! It has a warm, almond flavor with a fresh citrus scent when you first apply it. I find myself smiling whenever I get a whiff of it and constantly open the bottle to take in a deep sniff. I purchased the eau de toilette version because I did not want it to be to overbearing, but I find myself having to reapply every few hours to keep the scent strong. I am in high school and I thought it would be a good change from the super girly girl, super sweet cheap perfume all the other girls wear, and I'm hoping the guys will take notice :) I definitely recommend this product to any young lady that wants to have a mature, but inviting and classy signature scent.

on 8/17/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didn't love this the first time I smelled it, but now I love it!

Burberry Brit is a gentle scent. It's not a pow, in your face scent and it hugs gently to your skin and doesn't fill the whole room, so it's perfect for wearing during the day or in the office. It's also not an offending scent by any means so I find it to be the perfect scent to wear to work if you're in an office setting and don't want to offend anyone.

As for fragrance, to me it smells mostly like clean soap, almonds, lime, and maybe a little bit of vanilla. It's a warm smell, but not overly sweet. It also doesn't smell strongly of alcohol, which some perfumes do. I'm in my mid twenties and I don't find this too mature a scent or too young of a scent. I imagine a classy lady in her twenties/thirties wearing this.

Give it a try. It's really a pleasing fragrance and you can't really go wrong with it!

on 8/17/2012 12:55:00 AM

I was looking for a new perfume and my favorite local online perfume store is having an offer on a number of perfumes, inc Brit. I came here to read up on the reviews and bought myself a sample. I love it, and bought the 100ml bottle.

I'm not good with scent but some people talk about the key lime pie scent and that definitely lingers strongly on me. I read it would dry down to a nice warm vanilla and though it does I can still smell a bit of the citrus. I love it so much. It's such a comforting scent~

on 8/15/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the perfume that im just wanted all my life and i love the scent it smell amazing

This is a nice scent and has some originality to it. The vanilla is warm and feminine and the right amount of spice it present to make this memorable.

I always deemed this my "office perfume" and looked for something more daring at night.

But it is pretty and a safe gift purchase too,

on 6/28/2012 10:43:00 PM

I don't like a strong fragrance pretty much ever. This has been my go to for almost a year. I find that in the bottle it is not my favorite, but after it marries with my skin it is divine. It is pricey so I took off a lippie, but I am pretty sure this is going to be in my kit for life.

on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is lovely and so is the scent after it settles on your skin. For me, the scent is too strong and cloying at first but the dry down is nice and soft. Would buy again.

on 6/1/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this is a lovely scent, and most seem to love it, but I found it way, way too sweet. If the sweetness were toned down a bit, I would really enjoy this fragrance.

on 5/24/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Mmmh I've almost forgot about this perfume.. I had it a few years ago, and I liked it very much! Really nice <3 Might buy it again

on 5/24/2012 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Brit is probably my most go-to fragrance. I feel that as a fragrance it defines me. There are perfumes that I own that are just lovely, but I simply just can't pull off on a daily basis. Brit is not one of those fragrances.

I feel that this fragrance suits me quite perfectly. I think it is almost reminiscent to Organza Indecense by Givenchy without the strong woody quality Organza has. Though Organza has that sexy, deep, sultry quality. Brit is very spicy almost as it is sweet. She has all those traits Organza Indencense has, but simmered down which makes it more casual. The combination helps the perfume not to be too over-powering. I love that part of the notes in this perfume is pear. Also almonds. You rarely ever see these notes in a fragrance and they go very well with the vanilla.

I find this perfume very strong, if I spray it three times that's already to much. This is my boyfriends favorite scent, but if I spray more than twice his allergies go crazy. Which is odd because two spritzes is perfectly fine.

I find this fragrance too warm and cozy for the summer, as I have been wearing it a few times throughout these summer days, and I think I'm going to stop wearing it until winter. But I think wearing this during the summer nights is okay.

I don't know why people have no luck with the staying power with this one. To me this perfume last 6 to 12 hours. I stop smelling it after 4 hours, but I've been complimented on it after that time frame.

Defiantly HG worthy. And the bottle? Well, it's probably the prettiest bottle I own by far.

Popular Fragrances