October 23, 2014 | 1865 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I love this perfume! It smells so feminine, soft, and sophisticated. This is definitely a warm scent, with notes of amber, vanilla, and some spices.
I bought the limited edition one, where the packaging is SOO BEAUTIFUL.
Classic perfume that I would use on nights out. It can be a little too much for everyday use, but if sprayed lightly it leaves you with a warm inviting smell. I would recommend this scent for women 20+ because as a teen, this may be a tad mature and womanly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by lenny14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PERFUME! I've been wanting it for a while now and when I saw that the 100mL EDT one was on sale at Priceline for $49 I decided to reward myself for .. all my hard work.. recently.. yeah.. :) ANYWAY it smells AMAZING! Definitely for winter; it's so warm and perfect :') DEFINITELY repurchase. Ahh but the cap is very sharp and could hurt. but other than that it's awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by CSBeauty91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so much!! Lightly sweet, fresh, sexy, warm vanilla with hints of fruit and maybe some floral. It's hard to describe, you must smell for yourselves! It doesn't smell childish and it doesn't smell too mature. Its just the perfect scent! It's kind of pricey but worth it because the lasting power is excellent. Only 2-3 sprits can go a long way, and it's never overpowering. I always get compliments! So far, I have gone through 2 bottles, and will continue to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by BerryObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I asked for this for my birthday in August and my boyfriend got me the biggest bottle of the EDP. I knew I wanted a new fragrance to add to my collection and I smelled a lot but most were either too much like scents I already own, too sweet, or just not my taste. This however was just right for me. On me, it comes off as a very nice clean vanilla scent that has a nice warmth to it. It definitely lasts a long time on me and the bottle will last me for many years to come. I personally think this scent is better in the fall/winter months but it would be used in spring/summer as well but I normally wear more sweeter, fruiter scents in the warmer months. Overall I highly recommend this perfume and it is definitely in my top favorite perfumes that I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I defnitley can see why this perfume has a lot of fans. Its not overwhelming and a non offensive scent. So I bought into all the hype and bought it. The period that I did wear it, I got some compliments on it. As time came to pass, I realized that I wanted more vanilla and less citrus. If I want a light, fresh scent I opt for True Religion. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on sale for $30 at the drug store! It is the EDT. I agree with other reviewers that it has a very strong lime scent when first sprayed, but then it settles into a lovely vanilla. I lucked out with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Burberry Brit is what I've been looking for in a fragrance. I find it to have just the right amount of fresh, clean, citrus, sweet, powder, vanilla and amber. It lasts and lasts and I love the smell of it from the lime at the start to the vanilla/amber at the finish. It is the first time in many years that I have bought a second bottle of a perfume. I usually get bored very easily, but not with Brit. It's not overly girly or floral, nor is a scent that stands out in a crowd, but more like a sophisticated clean classy scent that I feel comfortable in on any occasion from being dressed up on a night out, a day at the office, being at home relaxing, to running errands around town. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Such a classy fragrance and an adorable bottle. My go to scent - have yet to find a fragrance I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Brit EDP! Very warm and light hints of vanilla, almond and something sexy in there on me! Always get asked what I am wearing in the office if I wear this. Everyone pretty much smells different with every scent, thanks to pheramones!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Sophisticated, clean, crisp and pretty. I'm knocking one lippie off because it's a tad too strong for me.