October 20, 2014 | 2093 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Endless Performance Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2003 4:09:00 PM More reviews by jenspin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a relatively decent everyday mascara. It's much cheaper than my ordinary mascara (Bourjois Coup de Theatre), which is an advantage, but the formulation is completely different.

This mascara is a basic formula - I don't notice much in the way of lengthening or thickening, it just sort of enhances my lashes, making them more obvious, but I don't notice any special effects. I'd put the overall performance somewhere just above Maybelline Lash By Lash, which was one of my favorite mascaras until they discontinued it! It accentuates each lash, without bring overly dramatic. I agree with another reviewer - it seems to have pulled out my eyelash-curler curl, too.

Aside from that, I'm pretty hard on mascara, and this doesn't seem to smudge, clump, nor flake. I will see how the formula changes over the next month or two and revise my review if necessary!

The tube is sleek and average-sized - smaller than my Bourjois, though - which makes it more portable, especially to keep in a makeup bag or purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by aliceandi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My lashes are *very* short and light in color.

Other mascaras I like--Clinique Naturally Glossy and Maybelline Full n Soft.

I like this mascara. It gives me darker and slightly longer lashes. I'm going for enhanced natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mkjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!!! I love this mascara. It stays on all day and makes my eyelashes look really long. I've never had it clump, smudge, or flake. This is a staple for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ourgang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Average mascara. It flakes lightly but isn't too heavy and doesn't clump.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Toni3055

I said I wouldn't buy this again, only because there are other mascaras that look and wear just as well, but you don't have to pay more or track down your MK lady! LOL! This mascara is decent, but overall pretty average, and wears about the same. Average length, average thickness, and average performance...IMHO, nothing endless (or spectacular) about it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2003 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jones1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this a 2nd time & took this to Key West,FL w/ me. Stayed on w/out smearing when the rest of my mu melted off in the extremely high humidity/hot climate. Find I have to apply with a "very" light hand b/c it builds so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Layla_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutley love this mascara. t lengthens, defines, and looks natural at the same time. My HG mascara. And it does have an endless performance. I can put this on at 7am and at 7 pm, it still looks the same as it did when I first put it on. And the price isn't worse than a lot of other brands, either. No smudging or flaking for me. A definite staple. I would be heartbroken if they changed this formula like they did their foundations

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Zach

I have to say that this mascara is my HG. The closest one to it is Cover Girl's Professional mascara and then Maybelline's Illegal Lengths mascara. It gives perfect length and separation. I can use 3 coats and it still looks nice. If you have thin, but a lot of lashes and average-length; try this one. The only thing I don't like it it's a pain in the ass to order it cause Mary Kay reps are sooooooooo freaking pushy, other than that I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LadyBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff, it made my lashes so dry and hard and it flaked terribly! Please save your $$$ and don't buy this. For shame MK.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hi2u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a basic mascara to me and a little overpriced compared to similar mascara. It is not horrible, but it doesn't make me feel beautiful, and I can't wait to wash it off. It's kind of heavy and does not go on in a light/smooth layer. It doesn't look natural at all.