Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

Airy Fairy is such a pretty lip color, very feminine and girly. It's not too dark, and not too light...it's a nice, soft pink with some flecks of shimmer, I detect. I actually own two tubes myself and would buy again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Okay. This is a gorgeous color, and comes in a sleek looking tube. When applied to the lips without lip balm, it is drying. So apply lip balm if you don't want the lipstick to cling to the dry parts and emphasize them. Besides that, it's such a pretty, wearable color! It's a pink-nude and I think it's suitable for all skin tones. I hope rimmel never discontinues this! Beautiful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was trolling through Ulta the other day while on the hunt for a new concealer. My old one is unfortunately too dark for me now...
I was in the Rimmel section because I saw that their Lasting Finish lipsticks were on sale for four dollars instead of five, and wanted to check out their selection. This color (along with pink blush, which I think I'll go back to pick up) immediately caught my eye, so I swatched it on my hand and saw that it was a gorgeous nude pink that I knew would flatter my fair skin. I ended up getting this, along with a concealer and a lip gloss from Exuviance and Maybelline. When I got back, I stuck this in my makeup bag. This morning, I wanted a really easy makeup look since it's Christmas, and I knew I'd stay in my pajamas all day. I used this on my lips, and instantly knew I needed to review it. I love it! The color is lighter than my lips (natrually, my lips are an almost coral color), so I was worried I would look washed out with this on. It actually compliments my skintone really well! The pink is less prominent than the nude in this color, but it's definitely not a full on nude lipstick, which I'm relieved about. It's very creamy and not drying, and it looks really good with the NYX lipgloss with mega shine in Nude Peach, which I got in my stocking and am wearing with it now. This lipstick is perfect for a low fuss day at the beach or for a nice dinner out, which I can't say about anything else in my collection of lip products, and I'ma HUGE lip product junkie. I am so excited to have finally stumbled upon the perfect nude for me, and am even happier that it's inexpensive.

I do like this lipstick but I do not love it. I like the color quite a bit but I prefer lipsticks that have a more shimmery finish. Also, it's a bit drying. But I do like the color. I kind of like the smell too, its like a weird strawberry or something, who knows?

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very washed out looking with no staying power compared to Wet and Wild or other brands. Perhaps they cheapened formula??

I bought this after reading a lot of other fair skinned ladies use it as a MLBB. Though its cheap, it wasn't what I was expecting. It's pretty drying and looks more like a frosted pink-peach on me (which is not to say that it's a bad color, it is nice). My lips are naturally more of light berry-pink, so I guess my HG MLBB search continues.

Great lipstick-very affordable and a good nude in general I think. However on my fair, cool skin it's just a tad warm. I don't find myself wearing this often because of that but it's definitely worth trying out to see if it'll work on you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like it, it's a MLBB kinda guy. Super cheap, got it for around $4. It didn't dry out my lips. Smells like a cherry popsicle which I love :D This lipstick is such a safe pick. It's not too special where you have to run out and get it right this minute. However, It's worth checking out the next time you're wanting to expand your lipstick collection.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love ! My fave pink lipstick reminds me of mac angel lipstick / creme cup. I use to wear maybelline born with it but this one is less lighter and lasts longer on my lips
I am nc40-42 for reference

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

LOVE! My go-to everyday lip color. Totally appropriate for work, and pigmented enough for a night out. Super cheap and I am always on the hunt for a good nudey-pink color, but this one is the one I always go back to! Some people are turned off by the scent but I don't know why - I absolutely love the smell of Rimmel's lipsticks!

Recommended for Medium Skin