Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 12/21/2012 10:08:00 PM

I do like this lipstick but I do not love it. I like the color quite a bit but I prefer lipsticks that have a more shimmery finish. Also, it's a bit drying. But I do like the color. I kind of like the smell too, its like a weird strawberry or something, who knows?

on 12/21/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very washed out looking with no staying power compared to Wet and Wild or other brands. Perhaps they cheapened formula??

on 12/10/2012 1:14:00 AM

I bought this after reading a lot of other fair skinned ladies use it as a MLBB. Though its cheap, it wasn't what I was expecting. It's pretty drying and looks more like a frosted pink-peach on me (which is not to say that it's a bad color, it is nice). My lips are naturally more of light berry-pink, so I guess my HG MLBB search continues.

on 12/7/2012 12:04:00 AM

Great lipstick-very affordable and a good nude in general I think. However on my fair, cool skin it's just a tad warm. I don't find myself wearing this often because of that but it's definitely worth trying out to see if it'll work on you.

on 12/2/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like it, it's a MLBB kinda guy. Super cheap, got it for around $4. It didn't dry out my lips. Smells like a cherry popsicle which I love :D This lipstick is such a safe pick. It's not too special where you have to run out and get it right this minute. However, It's worth checking out the next time you're wanting to expand your lipstick collection.

on 10/8/2012 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love ! My fave pink lipstick reminds me of mac angel lipstick / creme cup. I use to wear maybelline born with it but this one is less lighter and lasts longer on my lips
I am nc40-42 for reference

on 9/27/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

LOVE! My go-to everyday lip color. Totally appropriate for work, and pigmented enough for a night out. Super cheap and I am always on the hunt for a good nudey-pink color, but this one is the one I always go back to! Some people are turned off by the scent but I don't know why - I absolutely love the smell of Rimmel's lipsticks!

on 9/24/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I would give Airy Fairy 5 lippies for color, 0 for taste/smell, hence my rating of 3. I am NC15-20, but I have fairly pigmented lips. Airy Fairy swatches mauve on my hand, but looks nude on my lips, toning down the natural pinkness. It's definitely a "my lips but better" shade. I HATE the smell/taste, though. I guess it's supposed to be sort of fruity or coconutty or something, but it just tastes very chemical to me. I am not picky about the taste of lipsticks usually. The only other lippie I can't stand the taste of is a Clinique shade I have that tastes fishy, and I probably own 3 dozen lipsticks. The taste of this particular lipstick keeps me from reaching for it, despite its really nice color. That is how bad it is to me. Will not repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really really love this lipcolor. I'm very fair skinned - an NC 15 for reference. I am usually a bold type of lip color girl, and I have been on the hunt for that perfect pinky nude lip color to pair with more dramatic make up looks. I'm so happy I found this! It's a very pretty light nude pink color with golden undertones, which is perfect for my warm skintone. I also LOOOOVE the way this smells, I don't know why. This isn't one of those ridiculous nudes that make your lips look dead and concealer like ( I HATE concealer lips) and I'm really picky when it comes to my nudes, but this is perfect, and not too dark for lighter skinned gals. This is one of those "better than your lip color" shades, but still a pinky nude color. It's hard to describe, but I love this and I find myself reaching for this color so much more than my old favorite, L'oreal's fairest nude. I pair it with my Rimmel London's "Stay Glossy" lipgloss in "Endless Summer" and it's the PERFECT combo. The Endless Summer is a very pretty pinky nude color with golden flecks in it, and it is absolutely stunning paired with this lipstick. Will definitely repurchase!

on 9/10/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Not for tan skinned girls w/ pigmented lips. This color looked awesome and soft / natural on my friend (and plenty of youtube gurus), so I rushed out and bought a tube and it washes me out A LOT. Looked very very pale on my lips so much so that it gave them a frosted look, but not pigmented enough to counteract the blue-y undertones in my lips (to be fair not many "natural" shaded lipsticks do)....turned up like a frosted pink/lilac. No bueno....will be giving this one away.

Recommended for Medium Skin