April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:19:00 AM More reviews by curlysmith

A nice light product that left a silky feeling on my skin but was not moisturising enough for winter months. Although it's not a bad product it is incredibly overpriced for what you get. So much so that I'm taking it back this week and telling the saleslady that I had an allergic reaction so I can get a refund without too much fuss. I just can't justify this amount of money for a product that is just somwhat okay. It's a shame that Clinique products seem to be getting more expensive every new release. Didn't this used to be a moderately priced brand?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by arikamichel

Meh... this works okay, but I can get the same results from an aspirin mask that costs pennies.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by keichan65

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using TT about a month ago in conjunction with proactiv. I saw great face brightening results the first week and after a while, my face got used to it or something because I didn't notice any more changes. I decided to stop the proactiv to give the TT a fair try and my pimples came back!!! Overall, my skin does look firmer but it's not worth it if it's gonna be pimply! I know TT does work because I used my bf as a guiney pig and applied it to only one side of his post acne scarred face for a month. That side, compared to the untreated side looks 10x better...firmer, and has noticeably smaller pores/scars. He doesn't have acne anymore so TT works great for him. I wouldn't recommend using only this if you still have pimples poppin up! I'm going to try another product with BHA in it like Neutrogena's Rapid Clear instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by MellyC

I really don't know about this; maybe I'm just that rare person who doesn't do well with Clinique. They're so adamant that they're all about healthy skin but a lot of their products have caused me to break out. And how am I supposed to believe they know what they're talking about when they put mineral oil in their moisturizer, when it breaks so many people out? Anyway, I've been wanting something for a while to make my skin brighter and more radiant, more even, hopefully smaller pores. I started using this a few weeks ago, just on one side of my face so I could compare, and so far, no difference at all. I'm reduced to just putting it on my cheeks as when I put it near my tzone I got small-medium pimples, the kind with the big ugly whitehead. So many people said this cleared up their acne I thought it would be safe....maybe what they put in it to soften is the problem. I put it on some red acne scars and they seemed slightly lighter afterward, I don't know. I've been using Green Cream for a few years and it seemed to stop working so well, so I wanted to try something new. This just really isn't doing anything spectacular for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by gemini85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm almost done with my fourth bottle of this. It was really good in the beginning.
My skin became smoother, more even-toned, and slighly smaller pores. After a couple bottles, it really didn't doesn't do anything anymore. This will be my last.
My skin is the same everytime I wake up.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Pbokhors

like all clinique products, they only work in the beginning and than completely dry out your skin. the same for this one - my skin felt smooth and soft at first, than after a week of daily use, started to dry out my skin completely despite using a good moisturizer over it. like my friend once said - buy any clinique product and your skin will look like their pacakging -- GREEN !!! this was the last clinique product i will ever use - i no longer want to contribute to paying for their expensive advertising

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2007 1:26:00 AM More reviews by tarumeow

I'v been using this for 2 months now... didn't break me out even thought it's a cream and i have a combination skin... skin feels soft when just applied it, but after waking up the other day, feels like the same old skin... my skin didn't change much even continuous use of 2 months, still have red spots on cheek, large pores on t-zone. i don't mind keep using it but the price is too high =( if i cant see a significant skin change result as it's stated, then i won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rebeccalamden

I use this product with the proactive system and it is amazing. I have tried so many different products, and combinations of products for my acne prone skin. This is what really did it for me. I only use it at night, and use moisturizer lightly twice a day (right now I use proactive oil free moisture but am not in love with it), but besides the routine is awesome.

My skin can flip from very very dry, flakey and irritated to very very oily, with blemishes and large pores. This product (and system) balances both extremes beautifully (with the addition of a moisturizing primer if dry).

The turnaround mask is amazing as well, best exfoiliating mask I've ever tried. If things start getting unbalanced, flakey and blemish-y etc the mask puts me right back on track. Great product. Worth the money for sure, and do STICK WITH IT for at least one full jar/bottle. It takes a while for your skin to adjust. It took me more than two months for my skin to adjust but persistance pays off!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by timpec

I love it! A few months ago a night moisturizer wrecked my skin totally, and then whatever cream I tried my skin was damaged, irritated and dry. But fortunately I tried this and a few days later my face was fine, no problem with it. I know there are no miracles, but for my skin this was a miracle right now, after all. I use it every evening under the night cream, and in the morning my skin is nice, soft, radiant, and pleasant. My skin is combo, and it helps to treat my pores, I have less blackheads, too. Now, I bought it again but in the concentratum version, because this was on stock at the Clinique counter. It works also fine but I like the original better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This oil-free serum works really good for my oily-combination face. It gives my face extremly soft feeling and a nice healty glow. After using this my pores are smaller and it exfoliates them ok. As all Cliniques oil-free lotions this doesnt make my face more oily or shine and I can use it daytime with superdefense on it without getting a greasy feeling.