October 21, 2014 | 943 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this thinking it would do exactly what the sales person said
It didn't make lashes longer, not clump and get thicker.

Two coats was disastrous. For me, this product does not work. Much better mascaras out there. If you are considering this wait for a sample to become available and save yourself the $ of full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by mollyandwhatnot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot express how much I love this mascara. It's something I don't wear every day due to the price, but when I do wear it, people are always asking me what mascara I have on. I've never really had a problem with it clumping as long as I applied it in two thin coats back to back. My lashes are on the fuller side and I'd say have a good amount of length to them so mascaras tend to look chunky and too thick very easily, but not with this one. LERVE ET!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had to give this one a poor rating mainly because it smudged pretty badly within just four hours of putting it on. And I wasn't rubbing my eyes or sweating or anything. On the plus side it does give a beautiful full dark lash look when initially applied, but so do many other mascaras that don't come off, and that cost less (e.g. Maybelline volum'express)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my first mascara ever but i keep repurchasing it!
buildable from a nice morning fresh awake look,
to a dramatic full black (great with smokey eyes) nightime look..
doesn't flake or smudge.
adds lenght but a lot of volume and body to each lash!
the only thing is that i find the bristles are a little bit on the soft side, so the seperation is not always the best after 2 or 3 coats..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara. It lasts a long time in the tube, and it goes on easily and quickly. It doesn't flake. It builds nicely. One coat makes a nice daytime mascara, and more coats make it great for evening. It has a certain glossiness to it that looks great when it's dry. This is everything I like in a mascara!

I usually buy Mary Kay these days, but I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Totally surprised by a Clinique mascara! I received this mascara as a sample, and having tried many types of mascaras, didn't think this would work for me at all (esp since trying various Clinique mascaras over the years and only finding that they didn't do much except create fall out). This one lengthens and stays on well, especially for being non-waterproof. It also holds a curl well. My lashes are somewhat sparse and not very long, but this mascara worked well for them. Also, very easy to remove (I used Body Shop's chamomile eye makeup remover).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very good mascara.

Lengthens, thickens and has quite a dramatic effect!

Also, does not smudge..even after an hour-long walk in the blazing sun on my super-oily skin.

Ranks right up there with Lancome Definicils, in my book (but not quite as good as Definicils)

I'd consider repurchasing if there was a GWP for Clinique on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by NeverFull

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this mascara, it's the only one I use. I hate feeling like I have mascara on because I often wear contacts and I have very dry eyes. This one feels comfortable and can be worn easily with contact leases as well. It lasts all day and makes the lashes look much thicker and longer. What bothers me is the packaging quality - some of the mascara tends to leak out the sides and it gets clumpy once applied. Maybe it was just the one that I bought, but it was annoying nonetheless. Overall, I would still repurchase because this one gives me the effect I want without causing a nasty reaction or making me feel like I have plastic stuck to me eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Squidlet

This mascara looks nice on, doesn't smudge and stays nice all day. My problem however is that when removing the mascara it leaves a lot of fibres in my eye. So every evening after removing the mascara with my Clinique make up remover, I have to try to get all of this out of my eyes/underneath the eyelids), and it's almost impossible. I've used the make up remover for a long time and it's my favourite remover for most eye makup. This is the reason I wont buy this mascara again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

This is one of the few non-waterproof mascaras that I really enjoy and it's a very nice price point as well ,usually being only about $5 more than most drugstore mascaras and about $10 less than most high-end mascaras. It is defining, moderately lengthening and moderately volumizing, and it makes your lashes soft and pretty, instead of crunchy and spidery. I don't feel like this ever flaked on me or made my lashes droop as much as other regular mascaras. This I can use to layer over my waterproof mascara if I want to add more volume.