Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

I have this in my stash but only use it for nights out as I'm perfectly happy with my Boujrois 1001 Cils/Lashes during the day. I have sensitive eyes so I can't wear just any mascara but I can wear this Clinique one without any irritation. Two coats make my lashes look thicker and longer but not dramatically longer. It's an inky black colour, which I love, and it doesn't smudge or flake. I wouldn't buy it in the larger size as I just don't use it enough to justify the expense but I'm happy to use my GWP size until it runs out.

on 5/18/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this mascara <3

I always had probems with irritated eyes because of mascara, but a friend recommended me Clinique, so I decided to give it a try. :)
It is pricy, I now, but for me, it is worth it. The brush is soft and bif which I like and it covers well but doesn't create a too conspicuous look, it's pretty modest.
If you have irritated exes this could be the right product for you, one phial lastst long. :)

on 5/15/2014 12:01:00 PM

I love this mascara. I am not having any issues with flaking or smudging. Lashes appear longer and thicker. Its not a dramatic look but its perfect for day wear.

on 5/15/2014 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is good. Doesn't dry out easily. It make my lashes sexier but in a discrete way. It's perfectly wearable to work, for example. Elegant finish. It doesn't last all day though and sometimes it smudges a little. What I like so much about this mascara though is that the tube doesn't seem to dry out. Many mascaras become dry and clumpy quickly but not this one. Will look for something better though. But for the price, it's not bad at all.

on 5/8/2014 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Horrible.
This is not waterproof.
Do not touch the eyelash or anywhere near the eye if you don't want it to smudge.
Brushing leaves clumps and does not always successfully separate each lash.
Need to apply multiple times to get the dark lash look.
Need to use the brush to several times to separate each lash for a fuller look.
First time you buy it, there is a lot of product inside, and the bottle does not hold the product inside while pulling the brush out. The brush appears to be wet and I had to wipe off any excess back into the bottle each and every single time.
Will never buy this again. I wasted money.

on 4/21/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this mascara, it gives me lots of volume but still natural looking. It is not dramatic, but I'd rather have normal looking nice lashes, than spidery, clumpy voluminous lashes. It is't a dry formula, probably leaning towards wet, but not really. It doesn't smudge on me but I only use it on my top lashes. It is on the cheaper side of high end mascaras, but as I will go if i have to buy mascara at Sephora. I do prefer drugstores mascaras but when I want to splurge, I get this one.

Got this as a points reward at Sephora but I was really disappointed. It didn't lengthen or volumize, just made my lashes look clumpy and gross. Glad i didn't have to pay for it.

on 4/20/2014 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My Holy Grail. I think it's well worth 38AUD as it makes my lashes fuller, thicker and longer without clumps. No other mascara I've used compares.

The best mascara I have ever used.No comparison.It makes my lashes thick and heavy,stays put on all day,and gets easily removed!!It gives me great volume,everyone thinks i am wearing falsies!totally worth the money!

on 4/18/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara, my only complaint is that it's always either too wet or too dry, only is perfect for about a week! But I can still work around it because the volume and BAM it gives my lashes