Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 4/20/2014 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My Holy Grail. I think it's well worth 38AUD as it makes my lashes fuller, thicker and longer without clumps. No other mascara I've used compares.

The best mascara I have ever used.No comparison.It makes my lashes thick and heavy,stays put on all day,and gets easily removed!!It gives me great volume,everyone thinks i am wearing falsies!totally worth the money!

on 4/18/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara, my only complaint is that it's always either too wet or too dry, only is perfect for about a week! But I can still work around it because the volume and BAM it gives my lashes

on 4/3/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had sworn off all non drugstore mascaras because it's the one item I have to replace religiously every 2.5 months or I start to notice a significant decline in performance. But I received this as a gift with purchase so I used it. And to my surprise I loved it. And now 4 months later I am still using it as it has remained fresh. The brush is on the thick side but is very easy to use. It makes my lashes look heavy and thick. It also gives the impression that I tightlined because I can get on very close to the base of my lashes. When the mascara dies get in my eyes my eyes turn red bit I have very sensitive eyes so this may not be a problen for everyone.

on 4/1/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This mascara smudged under my eyes like crazy and it wasn't even hot out today. I looked horrible. First and last time I use this.

on 3/31/2014 12:02:00 PM

Definetely not worth the money. It is okay, does not clumb the lashes, but nothing more - it doesn't give much volume or lenght. In compare, the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara is way way better than it.
Well, if someone gives it to you as a present - great! But to buy it yourself - don't bother. :)

on 3/22/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this mascara as a Christmas present from my grandmother. I would never buy such expensive mascara on my own--I've always made do with cheapo drugstore makeup and Avon, and have managed quite nicely by doing so. However, I can and will make an exception for this amaaaaaazzzzing product. This is hands down the best mascara I have ever owned. I absolutely adore it.
It does just about everything for my less than impressive lashes, even without curling them before application. The product goes on very nicely without any clumping, and it doesn't take many strokes at all to get full, dark, long, beautiful lashes.
This mascara is very versatile. I've used it for several different types of looks, and it works wonderfully for each. The mascara is subtle enough to be worn with everyday/natural makeup, but can easily work for more dramatic, nighttime looks by adding a few more coats.
The only real con for me is its lasting power. While it does stay on for a decent amount of time (almost an entire school day) it doesn't last me very long into my afternoon work shift. It starts to flake if I get a bit sweaty, and it does leave little run marks. However, it lasts much longer/better than a lot of other mascaras that I've tried.
Don't let the price turn you away. This is a great mascara, and imo, it's worth every penny.

Pros: Doesn't clump, lengthens, lifts, adds a lot of fullness, versatile

Cons: Price, doesn't last all day (for me)

Would buy again: Yes. Absolutely.

on 3/22/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

All the women in my family use Clinique mascara and love it. Personally I think it is worth the price. I use all sorts of different mascaras and this one is not the best. I find it to clump on my lashes unlike other reviews. The color is nice. I would recommend it because it does stay on. If your looking for a long lasting mascara get this product.

on 3/15/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump and lengthens out lashes to the max!

on 3/12/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG!!!!! I love this mascara. I am 35 years old and have tried many other mascaras and always come back to this. It is pricey but it works so well. I am Native American and I do have pretty lengthy lashes already but they aren't thick and three coats of this and I look like I am wearing false lashes. Everyone always comments on my lashes and asks me what I use

Popular Mascaras