Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

3.1

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol.

on 5/26/2008 7:38:00 PM

You know you've been spending a lot on products when $55 for your moisturizer seems "reasonable". God help me. This is a product that has done wonders for my skin. It leaves it smooth, helps keep my breakouts under control and just gives my skin a nice glow. I have decided that you either love Perricone products or hate them and frankly, I love them. I don't think the price of this one is too bad at all and it works wonders for me. I know reviews are mixed so I really recommend trying them for yourselves. You either love it or hate it. I've yet to see any real inbetween.

on 3/1/2008 2:40:00 PM

WOW, what a great moisturizer!! I got a sample of it today at Sephora, and couldn't believe how great my face felt. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling (I am prone to oily skin), and it left my skin feeling so soft! Previous reviewers have said they don't like the 'rosey' smell in their face products, but I LOVE it. It does have a similar scent to Crabtree and Evelyn's Rosewater, and after wearing the moisturizer for hours, I can still smell the fragrance. I had been using Hope from Philosophy, which also worked well, but I much prefer this, and will definitely purchase it next time I'm in Sephora!

on 2/18/2008 12:47:00 PM

I like the scent of rose just not in my facial products. This has a rosewater scent at a level of intensity that you would find in a fragranced body lotion ( think Crabtree & Evelyn rosewater). As a basic moistuirzer, Perricone's face finishing moisturizer delivers. It absorbs easily into the skin and does not leave a greasy film. I need my skin care products to do double duty though. I want a moisturizer with spf and/ or antioxidants listed at an active level. Contains glycerin, kukui nut oil and a pinch of DMAE, C and lipoic acid. Comes in a 2 oz container for $55.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Worth the price- 55 dollars for 2 oz. Great for my wacky combination skin. Leaves a fresh and dewy finish!!!! Never greasy and almost light.Perfect for winter and I'm hoping good for the summer- although I doubt it. It may be too "dewy" for the summer- still love it. best moisturizer!!!! Recommend for just about every skin type.

on 1/21/2008 12:37:00 PM

I've tried many moisturizers and so far, this seems to work best for me. I've never broken out from it and it really does a great job moisturizing my face so my makeup is going on better. I still love Philosophy HIJ, but I tend to use the Perricone products every single day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have to imagine there are better products than this at the drugstore for a fraction of the price. Slightly greasy feeling cream with a cloying fragrance- reminds me of roses, which I hate. Mediocre moisturization, certainly nothing worth paying a large price tag for. Doubtful I will finish my jar, will not be repurchasing.

on 1/9/2008 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My skin has not been terrible. Ever since I started taking fish oil pills and using my Clarisonic, my skin was getting so clear and luminous I was amazed.

Enter my sample of Pericone Face Finishing Moisturizer. I took it out of my bag o' samples and thought COOL such a huge sample this will last me for months! After 3-4 days I got a huge painful undergrounder on my nose- OUCH. Then the small bumps on my forehead I'd worked so hard at getting rid of started to get worse. Then I started to break out in the WEIRDEST places, UNDERneath my chin (where I do rub the cream), and along my hairline, and PAINFUL red ones too. But I'm never quick to judge so I thought it was just... my skin. Finally when I put on the Perricone moistuizer 2 days ago and then immediately feel like a NEW underground is brewing, and my face was looking more red, I had the light bulb moment.
So I stopped using it 2 days ago, and ALREADY my skin is clearing up again.

Oh and when I was using it, its not like it was very moisturizing or anything. What a disspointment.

on 1/9/2008 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

So I stopped using it 2 days ago, and ALREADY my skin is clearing up again.

on 1/1/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I only have a few samples of this, so my review will not be in depth. That being said, this had a nice feel to it, smooth texture, not heavy or sticky. The fragrance of this product, which has become very important to me as I've gotten older, is not off-putting, basic and plain, not flowery. This did not break me out, which is also very important, but, as I had only a small amount of the product, I didn't see any great results in moisturizing that would justify the price. I am definitely not a convert to derm's skincare lines thinking, in some cases, that they are only to promote that derm's practice.

on 12/9/2007 12:37:00 AM

Okay, so I have only used this four times but I have never had a moisturizer make my face look so good. I am loyal to Olay products, but I got this as a sample from Sephora. I love it! It is very moisturizing and not at all greasy even after you wake up. Your skin feels like velvet. And, it is incredibly smooth.
I will update after using it more.
UPDATE: Still loving it! However, because some reviewers discussed break-outs as a result of using this product, I am extremely paranoid about it affecting my skin. Two days ago I got a zit on my forehead. I haven't had a real zit in about a year. I don't know if it was this product or not. But, if it happens a few more times, I will discontinue its use. So, again, I will update after more uses.
FINAL UPDATE: I got yet another zit. So I have stopped using this cream on my entire face. It is sad because it made my skin feel beautiful. I will now only use it as an eye cream and neck cream.