Clean Clean

2.6

peeeeeeewwwwww!!very artificial,nothing clean about it

I have used Clean for at least 3 years now and I'm not sure how I truly feel about Clean.

Its scent is great (clean) but every single time right after I put it on, my nose starts to run.And sometimes I even sneezed like a nuts and I know Clean does this because my nose only reacted as such AFTER I put Clean on. As much as I like it but I think I have to stop soon. Obviously my nose isn't liking Clean. And every single bottle I own has problem with the pump about 1/2 way through.

If you like clean scent this is it. Some might find it too expensive for such scent but I like this scent so I don't think it's that expensive.

Smells kinda funny. Just use Dove.

I saw ads for this when it came out and thought it was destined to become my signature fragrance. I sure am glad I smelled it first!! This will sound really wierd, but I honestly think it is reminiscent of the cedar chips you line hamster cages with. I just don't like it at all and don't think it smells like soap.

Smells like Cotton Candy at the fair.
Very sweet. Very lemon with sugar.
Its ok. Its not something I would call a perfume.
No mystery. But I still like it.

Spent $76 on the stuff at Sephora, did not sample it first in the store, sprayed it on in my car as I was leaving the mall......and had to roll down ALL the windows!!! It first smelled like cheap booz, then it was even worse on the dry down, I am just waiting for the mall to open so I can return it to Sephora. Horrbile, Horrible.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this scent - it really does smell like soap. It's great for the days when I don't want to smell particularly girly/flowery but I still want to wear perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I like it well enough. Better than Philosophy Amazing Grace which also says it's a "clean" fragrance. It is long lasting and smells like soap. One thing, don't wear too much or your nose will get irritated. I won't buy it because I don't like it well enough to justify spending the money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought I loved it, but after a while a notice a musky type of smell. It is also pretty expensive. Prefer Clean Laundry to regular clean.

This is one of the better Clean fragrances. It smells alot like soap/laundry detergent/ clean laundry etc. No muss, no fuss. Not much else. If you'd like such a smell, try it. I enjoy it a decent amount.

Popular Fragrances