Clean Clean

2.6

I saw ads for this when it came out and thought it was destined to become my signature fragrance. I sure am glad I smelled it first!! This will sound really wierd, but I honestly think it is reminiscent of the cedar chips you line hamster cages with. I just don't like it at all and don't think it smells like soap.

on 11/21/2006 6:20:00 PM

Smells like Cotton Candy at the fair.
Very sweet. Very lemon with sugar.
Its ok. Its not something I would call a perfume.
No mystery. But I still like it.

Spent $76 on the stuff at Sephora, did not sample it first in the store, sprayed it on in my car as I was leaving the mall......and had to roll down ALL the windows!!! It first smelled like cheap booz, then it was even worse on the dry down, I am just waiting for the mall to open so I can return it to Sephora. Horrbile, Horrible.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this scent - it really does smell like soap. It's great for the days when I don't want to smell particularly girly/flowery but I still want to wear perfume.

on 9/24/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I like it well enough. Better than Philosophy Amazing Grace which also says it's a "clean" fragrance. It is long lasting and smells like soap. One thing, don't wear too much or your nose will get irritated. I won't buy it because I don't like it well enough to justify spending the money.

on 9/3/2006 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought I loved it, but after a while a notice a musky type of smell. It is also pretty expensive. Prefer Clean Laundry to regular clean.

This is one of the better Clean fragrances. It smells alot like soap/laundry detergent/ clean laundry etc. No muss, no fuss. Not much else. If you'd like such a smell, try it. I enjoy it a decent amount.

on 8/16/2006 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This scent is okay but you can go to Walgreen's and buy their liquid hand soap and get the same smell, a whole lot cheaper.

on 8/7/2006 10:13:00 PM

EEEieeeeew....Nuff said. This stuff gave me such a bad headache, I couldn't wait to shower it off and smell...clean...for real.

on 7/26/2006 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this under the pretense of the name. The smell is not clean, it is indescribable, but definitely not a "clean" scent. My grandmother would not even wear this one. Do not waste your money!

Popular Fragrances