Clean Clean

2.6

on 12/18/2006 1:22:00 PM

I have used Clean for at least 3 years now and I'm not sure how I truly feel about Clean.

Its scent is great (clean) but every single time right after I put it on, my nose starts to run.And sometimes I even sneezed like a nuts and I know Clean does this because my nose only reacted as such AFTER I put Clean on. As much as I like it but I think I have to stop soon. Obviously my nose isn't liking Clean. And every single bottle I own has problem with the pump about 1/2 way through.

If you like clean scent this is it. Some might find it too expensive for such scent but I like this scent so I don't think it's that expensive.

on 12/10/2006 5:48:00 AM

Smells kinda funny. Just use Dove.

I saw ads for this when it came out and thought it was destined to become my signature fragrance. I sure am glad I smelled it first!! This will sound really wierd, but I honestly think it is reminiscent of the cedar chips you line hamster cages with. I just don't like it at all and don't think it smells like soap.

on 11/21/2006 6:20:00 PM

Smells like Cotton Candy at the fair.
Very sweet. Very lemon with sugar.
Its ok. Its not something I would call a perfume.
No mystery. But I still like it.

Spent $76 on the stuff at Sephora, did not sample it first in the store, sprayed it on in my car as I was leaving the mall......and had to roll down ALL the windows!!! It first smelled like cheap booz, then it was even worse on the dry down, I am just waiting for the mall to open so I can return it to Sephora. Horrbile, Horrible.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this scent - it really does smell like soap. It's great for the days when I don't want to smell particularly girly/flowery but I still want to wear perfume.

on 9/24/2006 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I like it well enough. Better than Philosophy Amazing Grace which also says it's a "clean" fragrance. It is long lasting and smells like soap. One thing, don't wear too much or your nose will get irritated. I won't buy it because I don't like it well enough to justify spending the money.

on 9/3/2006 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought I loved it, but after a while a notice a musky type of smell. It is also pretty expensive. Prefer Clean Laundry to regular clean.

This is one of the better Clean fragrances. It smells alot like soap/laundry detergent/ clean laundry etc. No muss, no fuss. Not much else. If you'd like such a smell, try it. I enjoy it a decent amount.

on 8/16/2006 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This scent is okay but you can go to Walgreen's and buy their liquid hand soap and get the same smell, a whole lot cheaper.

Popular Fragrances