Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product works amazing!!!! Took all my makeup off fast and even my water proof eyeliner and mascara!!! It left my skin feeling fresh and tight!!

on 3/9/2012 9:12:00 PM

oh my gosh. I hated this so much! it didn't remove my makeup, stung my eyes, and left my skin feeling waxy and dry. sticking to Purity rather than this.

on 2/19/2012 10:45:00 AM

My favorite cleanser. I have combination skin, and this makes my skin feel very clean but not stripped. I use it with my Dermalogica face brush, and I'm always happy when I can see how much makeup it gets off. Also, I use an oily eye makeup remover before washing my face, and this cleanser is gentle enough to use around my eyes to get rid of any of that residue. Awesome!

on 2/12/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loved the consistency of this cleanser (very creamy) but ultimately am not a fan. It didn't really foam and it felt like the cleanser just sat on my face. Yuck!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I only used this when I was bought it as a gift, and then subsequently i used the little mini freebies. personally Im a bit meh about this. It foams up amazingly, and feels soft, but it left my skin feeling less than clean even though all makeup had gone. I think it was just the way it was!! Wouldnt repurchase!

on 1/16/2012 11:07:00 AM

I have tried other cleansers and have yet to find one as good as this. It literally makes your skin feel squeaky clean and takes off all your make up. However, keep it away from your eyes,it stings like hell!

I gave this cleanser a fair try- I've used it for two weeks and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't take my makeup off, it seems to strip my skin of all its natural oils and it leaves a film on my face. I have combination skin and my entire face has never felt as dry as when I use this cleanser. I did a little research and found out that this product is meant to be used with two other products- a lotion beforehand to take off makeup and you're supposed to use another cleanser after this one. I think that's absolute BS. I understand that one product can't do everything but I expect a face wash to at least take off most of my face make up and NOT strip my skin and make it dry.

I will not be buying this again.

on 12/28/2011 6:18:00 PM

I use this as a makeup remover and my skin is amazing; it gets everything off (but I use a separate one for eyes, this would sting) and follow with the 3-step system. AMAZING WILL ALWAYS USE.

on 11/20/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this cleanser! It's perfect for the winter when my skin tends to get dry, flaky patches. Contrary to other reviews I have read for this product, there is no noticeable smell and it definitely does not leave any sort of film on my face. This product does sting quite a bit when I get it in my eyes. I gave this a 4/5 because it doest not fully remove all of my makeup and I can always find traces of it on the cotton ball after I tone my face with the #3 clarifying lotion. However these two products together get my face super clean and smooth. As well, although the package says to follow with the three-step system, I leave out the liquid facial soap. It really isn't necessary. After I use this cleanser and tone my face, I use the dramatically different moisturizing gel. These three products work very well together!
I hope this helps!

on 11/9/2011 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I do like this cleanser/ facewash but although I have bought it several times before I am not sure I will buy it again because I have tried a few cheaper products which actually do the same job, I have to say that it does last forever though.