November 24, 2014 | 1784 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by everybodybhappy

mark Scanda-lash is the new Maybelline Great Lash (except that it actually WORKS)! My lashes are longer, fuller, and unclumpy! Indiglow looks great with brown eyes, bu I always go with my old standby, black. Hooray for mark!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad little mascara for the price.It go's on black and drys quickly.There's no clumps but I noticed I had to keep touching up.It does not thicken the way I would like.Its easy to hook up with a partner product from mark such as a gloss.These are small enough to slip in any pocket or smaller designer purse or even a checkbook wallet.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by HollyHox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With all my success with mark products, this was very disappointing. I find the mascara neither lengthening, nor expanding. The colour is nice, I purchased the purple-ish one, winegloss(?) but that is about all it has to offer.

I have a feeling it will not last very long, seeing as the tube is so tiny and the wand doesn't seem to go too deep into it. The brush itself is nothing to rave about, either.

**However.. ** I most recently purchased mark's "Comb Out" mascara and it might possibly be one of the greatest mascaras I've ever used. Over 3 times the amount of product (9 g as opposed to 2.5) and the same price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2006 11:11:00 AM More reviews by tmpr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would give it a 3-3.5, more 3.5.
This is a solid everyday mascara. I love Cover Girl's STL, it is my HG, but sometimes it does flake and get into my eye, which is annoying. Therefore, I may use this mascara for my everyday outings and reserve the CG STL for nights out, when I won't be using it for long.

This mascara is very dark, the formula is very rich and smooth. When I glided the brush on my lashes, I felt like the brush grabbed the majority of my lashes, and it did coat it evenly. No clumps on application, but I can see how the lashes could clump because the brush does bring a lot of mascara product on it. Just use a tissue and scrape of excess.

They staying power was impressive. I smudge just a touch at the corner of my outer eye, but after that good times, no more touch ups. It help up in high humidity, and it did not flake or smudge when I slept in it. this mascara and cleo passed the overnight test.

Definitely would consider repurchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Sandie58

I tried this mascara in Wine. Although I found the packaging a little inconvenience, unless you connect it to another hook-up; I liked the color. I like the wine as an alternative to brown/black which is what I normally wear. It wasn't the best mascara I've ever used but because of the color, I'd probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by regansellsmark

Pretty good mascara for the price. Doesn't really lengthen, but I'm very sastisfied with the thickening. I do like the "hook-up" packaging for the purposes of this product-- you don't end up with a whole bunch of excess mascara that you feel guilty about throwing away after a few months, when you're supposed to toss your mascara anyway. ;) I'd be a bit happier with a brush with longer bristles, but overall, I'd buy Scandalash again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 3:35:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

I like this mascara. Maybelline Full & Soft is my almost-HG mascara, but I like this ALMOST as much. I also like the Hook Up idea--it's a real space saver in my makeup case. I have this in 3 shades, all great.

I have very long, thick natural lashes that I still use mascara on to add some oomph to. This mascara reminds me a great deal of INTENCILS by Lancome. It definitely added more length and it deposited a great deal of pigment. NO CLUMPS! Always a bit of smudging though by evening, that's why I removed one lippie. Overall a very good mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by xxcatwingxx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm truly on the fence about this product. While it was nice and very-black (hard to find) and convenient to carry in your purse with it's small size, i only checked off "yes" to would i buy it again because i would only if Avon dicsontinued my HG Astonishing Lenghts mascara. Unlike Astonishing Lenghts, it doesn't lengthen lashes (and i have naturally long lashes but since i like to push the envelope where length is concerned i enjoy lengthening mascaras) and doesn't come across as "dramatic" as i'd like. Nice for an 'everyday' mascara, very average, neither dramatic nor natural-look, it's just kinda there....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ina_moramento

This is a small tube, not much to say in terms of packaging. This mascara definitely made my lashes darker, but with a lot of clumping. I also felt that there isn't enough in one tube to really last. It seemed like I was out after 7 applications of mascara. It's $5 a tube, and that's the constant price in the mark magalog. I'd buy this as a side mascara because it really does make my lashes darker and thicker.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Ophielia

This went on well and worked fine but it was hard to apply since it's in such a tiny little package. I guess I see the point cuz you can take it with you and stuff but I really don't feel the need to take mascara with me.