Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Oh yes yum.
I love the smell... and how they don't sugar their liip balms to make people lick it off their lips.
ALSO
I love the moisture it gives.. I use it as an overnight balm because it contains no SPF, and I admit, it's still here in the morning. WOW.
I really really suggest applying this before bed, because you will wake up with VERY SOFT lips. <3
No, it's not just for kids. I saw my grandma use it too.

on 11/7/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Dr. Pepper! By far the best one :). Though reading others reviews is making me nostalgically crave more. I may have to get the whole line of chapsticks-flavored-like-sodas. Rootbeer sounds nice, too. Fun and cheap. Also they do NOT make lips look glossy, just healthy and moisturized. Which I love.

on 9/28/2010 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think I've been using these lipbalms for the last 15 years. the first time I went to the US with my parents I bought a few and then everytime a friend went on a trip, or I went somewhere I could find those, I just kept buying them. I've used so many from beginning to end. of course they are not the best lipbalms you'll find around, but they are cute, fun, cheap, have a lovely smell, and just work.
my all-time favourite is cotton candy, I already repurchased it 2x.

on 9/11/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

When I use this product, I develop a rash at the corners of my mouth every time like clockwork. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Also, I dislike the smell. Strongly dislike the smell. The taste is just okay.

on 8/26/2010 10:44:00 PM

LOVE these! I am never, and I mean NEVER without one. I have been using these every day for over 30 years!(gasp.... I know...) I simply could not go to sleep without slipping my Lip Smackers on!
So many great flavors, too. Kiwi and mango are terrific!.

on 8/26/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am 50 yrs old and used Lip Smackers in high school. You really can't beat the price and Lip Smackers work better than anything I have found to keep my lips smooth and crack free. I put it on under lipstick and it works great! I hope they never stop making Lip Smackers!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Im 23 I use it CONSTANTLY...my fav flavor is watermelon...makes my lips super smooth and soft. Ive literally been using this since I was a little girl and i will probably use until im 80. I feel like I get compliments on how nice my lips look when I use this (and JUST this) than when I have on lipgloss or some expensive lipstick. I think men really like a soft looking, full, natural colored, non-glossy lip...and thats what Lip Smackers does for me! my HG for life! lol

on 8/11/2010 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

good for making out. it makes me feel like a little girl again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Oh goodness. These totally remind me of my childhood! I had one in every flavor and carried them around in my backpack. Lol! These are so moisturizing and they smell so good! My personal favorite is strawberry. :)

on 8/4/2010 9:51:00 AM

I always have at least one of these around. They smell great, feel great on my lips, are super moisturizing and leave a nice shine. My favorite is bubble gum.

Popular Lip Glosses