November 27, 2014 | 1052 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is OK. I use this as a highlighter under my eyes, browbone, cheeks and cupids bow. I do not think will repurchase as I'm not sure I need this.

UPDATE: After switching to Origins skincare i do not need foundation and concealer anymore:)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thank goodness I tested this stuff out before buying! After hearing a lot of buzz about this stuff, I decided to try it. I went to my local counter and had the SA find my shade (medium) and apply it. She informed me that they only had three shades - not sure exactly what they were called but they looked like white, pink and beige. When she finished applying and handed me the mirror - it looked terrible. Within 30 seconds, it had settled in my lines and didn't blend very well at all onto my skin. Heck - it even settled in lines I didn't even know I had. I had to take the SA's brush and a sponge to get it to look decent. I decided to leave it on for a few hours to really see what this stuff could do. After getting home, I looked in the mirror to find it had resettled in my lines. Great. Did my eyes look brighter? Yeah - a little. $19.50's worth better? Um...no.
I would say it's comparable to MUFE's Lift Concealer in terms of texture and application, but way - waaaay lighter coverage. I think this could be a great product for someone who has perfect skin under their eyes. As for the rest of us, keep looking ladies cause this aint' it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ocgirl007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Iam sorry but it was HORRIABLE, I have tried 2 clinque products,
and they are bad just bad make up, it does not cover at all, its cakey
color is blah,

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ValerieFlowers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great concealer/illuminator pen. I use it almost as I would do with a marker, only on the dark shadowy areas of my face, and I gently pat: under-eye area (NOT the ALL under-eye area, only where needed), in the inner corner of the eyes, on the nose, on the sides of the mouth, on the cupid's bow, above my eyebrows. If used appropriately, it gives a very natural result. If used in the wrong way, it can give cakey results. The packaging is amazing, so easy to carry in your purse to refresh your look. I love it, and I keep it in my kit. I am not a Clinique fan, but It do love this pen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this because I was searching for a cheaper alternative to my beloved Touche Eclat, which I have used to cover my undereye circles and very minor blemishes for a couple of years. Lisa Eldridge is a fan of this and the price is right ($20 copared to $40 for Touche Eclat) so I went with it. Neutral Fair is a perfect match for my NW 25 summer skin. It's a bit yellow which works great for my yellow undertones. The coverage is a bit more substantial than Touche Eclat, and a bit less light-reflective. It's buildable but can look cakey when built up. The brush applicator stinks - you click and click and nothing happens and then suddenly a ton squirts out and you waste a bunch - they need to work on this issue. But as far as the look of it, so far, I love it. It wears really well, better than Touche Eclat actually which can oxidize a bit by the end of the day. This looks perfect at the end of the day and doesn't separate at all or turn orangey. It doesn't cover major blemishes but that's not what I use it for. Overall, I highly recommend and would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dacy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have used Prescriptives concealer for years, but now that they are OOB, is out of my price range. So, have tried several to no avail. Sales girl showed me Clinique's air~brush & i instantly liked it. Is smooth, crease~less, and doesn't dry out like some. Only reason i didn't give it a 5 is the staying power is not great, though it is better than many i've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nicolemcnally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

this concealer is great for eyes and spots, okay for redness and has a pinkyness to it. you twist the end of it and it clicks a few times and then you see the concealer come out of the brush in a silky dewy way. the brush is really soft and doesnt irratate the skin, amazing foundation but runs out after about a month.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been a dedicated user of the YSL Touche Eclat for about 3 years now after trying many many different types of concealers to mask my under eye circles. I had given this one a try about 4 years ago and it just didn't work out for me. I don't know if it's that I've gotten older, more skilled at using these types of concealers, or that I now use proper under eye skincare, but this is my new favorite concealer! I use the lightest one, and it works great! The orangish shade is great because I'm blue under toned and my circles are even more blue. So the orange completely cancels out the darkness. I was worried that it would be too dark for my skin, but it blends really easily and I only use a tiny amount. I also use a bit of my foundation first, and that seems to help it blend in a bit more. It's a bit more pigmented that the Touche Eclat and way cheaper, so I feel like I'm getting my money's worth out of it. There's been no irritation around my eyes and as long as I set it with a light dusting of powder, there are no smudges. The staying power is just as good as YSL too. It's a great product. I'm so happy that I don't have to spend $42 on my Touche Eclat anymore. I'm generally not a fan of Clinique but I think that they have a few amazing products that really deserve more credit and this is one of them. Thumbs up Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised by the negative reviews too. I love to use this as an under eye concealer and works just as well as YSL eclat touche but for so much less. It does such a great job of brightening up my eyes without looking like i caked on makeup. The coverage is very natural and blends right into my skin without settling into any lines. It works just as well as the super expensive under eye concealers so gives so much bang for its buck!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by somethingnovel

This is the first concealer I have tired and I will not be purchasing again. I like it under my eyes but for covering up blemishes, redness, lines, etc it doesn't work at all. The coverage is very thin and I don't like that. I find that I end up applying multiple coats, which is not something I want to do with a concealer. The packaging is unique. I like the idea of a twist up and brush end, but I think that it could breed bacteria and leave product in the tube. All in all I will be looking for another concealer when I run out.