August 29, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sadybrady

My skin is the best it's ever been after a few weeks of using this daily (in fact improved after a day but thought I best give it a few weeks before commenting).
Expensive but just simply fabulous. Can't say anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by beauty888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been a surprise find. This cream does nourish my dry skin. Its the only cream I use on during the colder seasons. And this bottle will definitely last me through one season.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by julesscott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ladies - This is the best stuff ever! Do NOT pay full price. I bought 1 GALLON on Ebay for $70.00! This is not a misprint. I went to the beauty supply and bought a one gallon pump as it did not come with one. Now I have Kiehl's everywhere-just fill up all the various sizes I already had that were near empty!!!Keep the gallon one in the bathroom for after shower use. I actually bought 3 gallons so I am set for a while but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by 5catmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most expensive body lotion I've ever bought, but it really works! Every winter I use this on my scaly, itchy skin for quick relief. It soaks in quickly and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Necromancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WORKS GREAT ON DRY PATCHES!

I have dry patches on my wrist(sprained it) after sticking on some painkiller patches.

Before moisturising with this, the skin on my wrist looks like a wrinkled plastic bag, after continuous application for a week; it looked much much better already!

I have dry skin(not extremely dry) and sensitive skin this worked without any reaction! Best Kiehl's product ever for me ! ='3

[For dry and sensitive skin: I've used Kiehls - Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment it works for clearing away my pimples but it dries up my skin like madness ='( ]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great lotion and I have generally dry skin due to the Midwest climate as well as having hard water. However this doesn't make my skin any softer or better looking than my $8 bottle of body lotion does. I like that it is unscented and sinks right in, but the price is a bit outrageous for the results - especially when you can find comparable lotions for a fraction of the cost. Also with daily use, even twice a day (which is what I do) I cannot justify buying it. I am glad I tried it but I most likely won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Love this! I have purchased a ton of lotions, looking for the perfect one. I think my search is over. This really keeps me feeling soft and moisturized all day long, where others left me needing to reapply throughout the day. Yes, it's expensive, but if I'm not purchasing several others, too, then I'm okay with that.

Applying while you are still damp from the shower or bath really makes all the difference in the world. It sinks in well, and leaves me nice and soft. I didn't do that the first couple times I used it and it left me sticky, with a heavy layer on my skin.

I will definitely purchase this again and again, but I hope that my 16 ounce bottle lasts a while seeing as I only apply it once a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried! This is my go to winter lotion - love it! No noticeable scent (at least to me) and it does leave you greasy but I do not mind that at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a problem with applying lotion regularly. I guess I'm just lazy, but I keep saying I need to make a habit of it. Since I tried Kiehls Creme De Corps, it has been a PLEASURE to apply lotion to my body regularly- it does not leave behind an oil slick, however, it does LOOK like it might be oily on your skin because of the silky sheen it leaves behind! So nice. The smell is NOTHING. Just like a fragrance-free cream, like, Lubriderm or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by ion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best hydrating body cremes, my skin loves it. However I hate the smell. It is not neutral, it is rather metallic. I guess this is due to the high concentrate of metals in the creme. Another problem is the packaging, I would prefer a vase or a tube so that I could use the whole cream.