August 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Hair Color - Manic Panic - Temporary Hair dye

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by SequinZombie

This hair dye. Just no. It doesn't last more than 3 washes for me. Yes I do understant is a semi. but there are other brands that last awhile without fading. For the price I will never buy manic panic again. If you want some color in your hair for a few days this is your brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by vagueparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Some people don't understand that this dye isn't permanent! It's only supposed to last a short amount of time, although I've noticed that some pink/red/purple colours can stain blonde hair, but that's no biggie. :p I LOVE manic panic, it's always my go-to when I want a weird colour or if I have a different colouring disaster.. haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Virgin Snow. I once dyed the ends of my hair with Wildfire and it looked very cool. I got a ton of compliments on it. It did however, wash out very quickly and when it started to fade it looked pinkish. Not what I wanted but it was cute while I had the dye and could touch it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2010 More reviews by VisualKei

HAAATTEEE!!! Ive dyed my hair every color of the rainbow & this sucks! It washes out after a week + it is really goopy and runny, so it gets everywhere! I use and love Special Effects. Most colors lasts 3+ weeks to a few months! I love Manic Panic makeup though >.<

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Eifersucht

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used Manic Panic - After Midnight Blue a couple of times before discovering other brands that lasted longer and because using a very dark color would help me keep a shade of blue for a longer time. I mean I rather have dark blue faded to shocking blue than shocking blue faded to turquoise or baby blue in just one week. My hair doesn't work well with Manic Panic, yet I know some people that claim that thats the best brand and that is very long lasting. Obviously thats not my case, but I recommend you to try it, maybe you are lucky and it last longer on you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Manic Panic makes great hair dye. I use their amplified formula because it lasts longer and the color I use most of the time is Pillarbox Red. It's the best bright red hair dye I've come across because it's a true red, not pinkish or orangey like some others. The color is super vibrant and lasts for a long time. I've been using it for years and I absolutely love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by xkillerxcrushx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the worst semi-permanent hair colour available. i wouldn't only ever use this if nothing else were available to me, but i'd order online before using this. it doesn't last and it turns all foamy when you're applying it. i'd recommend punky color or special effects if you want a bright coloured semi-permanent dye.

EDIT: I've recently tried a few shades of this i hadn't previously used and I have to say, the reds and pinks aren't that bad. You have to leave them on for at least a few hours, but they can come out nice on VERY light blond hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Prettyqiirl15

Well, I tried the color Hot Hot Pink and I had to apply twice to get a nice hot pink & it looked amazing.. at first after 1 week the color faded to an ugly orange/red color that looked dirty. And i only washed my hair once w/ a color treated shampoo. From now one I will stick to SFX only

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by bathory313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for dipping your toe into the world of punk/goth color........if you hate it, it will wash out much faster than other brands. You will get better/stronger results on bleached hair, or you can get a subtle wash of color on darker hair. And BTW, didn't John Black down there just do advertising, which is prohibited in reviews?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BlackDaisyVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people are saying this doesnt work or it washes out very quickly, but I guess everyone's hair is different, because this works great for me. Ive used many colors and they've all come out vibrant and beautiful; and it lasts me at least 10 washes before it starts to fade (also, it fades nice and gradually - sometimes the color it fades to is more beautiful than the one you started with!) This is my go-to haircolor!