July 26, 2014 | 1882 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by tag1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Iíve tried Smashbox (both) and many other products and none of them worked as well as this one. Itís got the consistency of mousse and the key to using it is to dab it on your problem areas. The pores vanish along with other small lines on your face. You really don't need foundation because this is slightly tinted but if you do, itís best if you use Rimmelís Stay Matte foundation and powder (which isnít very expensive) to keep oil under control. I also use Essence soft touch mousse makeup which is SO inexpensive to make up for the price of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Strawberrysaint

I started using this product about three days ago. I was skeptical at first that this product would be an effective foundation primer, however I have been proven wrong! I used a little product all over my face - without makeup my skin looked much better - and i left it sit for a few minutes. Went I went to apply my makeup i noticed my foundation sunk in a lot quicker than usual (I normally use Laura Merciers primer) and it required faster blending. It does mean that I use more foundation than usual. But, I wore this to college, on a sunny September day, which would normally require me to blot and power my face on a few occasions, but after 7 or 8 hours of wearing makeup I didnt have to touchup once! Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Pecheresse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a very good primer to use on your T-zone if you have oily or combination skin like myself. It has mattifying properties and does make your pores seem smaller for a few hours. Plus, as implied by the product's name, it happens instantly! It melts into your skin and is completely undetectable once applied. I use it alone on the days I don't wear make up or under my foundation. Never broke me out either!

However, I don't believe this should be seen as a treatment for enlarged pores. I don't think it really makes them smaller, they just *appear* smaller for a while. It's basically a concealer for pores.

It's quite expensive over here (Ä22) and you don't get a lot of product (15ml) but you just need the tiniest amount for every application and if you only use it on your T-zone like I do, one tube will last you a couple of months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great primer for oily/combo skin with enlarged pores. This helped blur out my pores and in conjuction with MAC prep+prime translucent powder, it looks like I virtually have no pores. And this had
mattifying properties so if you have oily skin, it's great and makes my foundation go on smoothly and evenly. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by stcloud

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have enlarged pores on my chin and nose and bought this product before I was sent to work in the Middle East. I knew that the heat would make my pores worse.

This is one of the few products that exceeded my expectations. It has a putty-like texture and a little goes a long way. My pores disappeared (as well as other minor imperfections in texture) and pores stayed minimised all day. I now use this year round as a skin perfector wherever the texture is uneven. I highly recommend this product - it is a make-up bag staple for me now.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Why didn't someone tell me about this before?! This product is amazing! I put it on before my makeup to smooth out my skin and my pores disappeared.. It also keeps my skin less shine-free for a couple more hours. I wish they have the same formula in color corrector to tone down the redness of the skin. For $17, it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by forbidden_desire

I love this product! I've been using this for several years now, and it's the only thing that instantly minimizes the appearance of my pores. When used in conjunction with MUFE's microfinishing powder it almost looks as if I have no pores (though I have huge pores once all the makeup comes off)! If you hate how big pores make your skin look less than flawless this is definitely worth a try. Will definitely repurchase again and again every time I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by galeszt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product, if there would be only one product I could use for the rest of my life then it would be definitely this one! i like the velvety structure and how it evens my skin surface. i would not say that it covers or minimizes the pores but it makes them less noticable. it takes away the shine but is not drying or too mattifying; it gives your skin a healthy tone. it is not at all cakey or obvious, looks like you've got nothing on your face.
I use it on my nose and chin where i have terribly large pores, then add a bit of powder and my skin looks fresh and healthy like never before. much better than covering my face in some greasy foundation..
the staying power is ok, one touch up needed during the day. the tube is tiny especially considering the price but in fact a little goes a long way. i have been using my first tube for more than 6 months (every day!) and there's still some left. (advice: when you think that it's empty in fact there is still a lot in there! just try and squeeze hard..it's worth)
all in all: don't expect your pores to disappear or diminish..there is no product on earth that can do that:( still this product is the best one on the market that will fight the problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sarah678619

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say this made no difference to my pores, nor did it have any long lasting effects on my skin. Unfortunately my pores are very stubborn anyway so I think I would need a qualified beautician as opposed to some 'miracle' cream.

It's a shame because it's not cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jraguini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG! A Clinique MUA recommended this product to me after I inquired about decreasing the redness in my skin, controlling oil and concealing my pores. The Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector in Dark did the job perfectly! It provided light/medium coverage and a matte finish to my naturally oily T-Zone. I apply a pea sized amount with a foundation brush and my skin glows, no foundation needed. After only two uses, I also noticed my pores shrinking, I will definitely repurchase.