July 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #213 Fluff Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by RyuukoEx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this particular brush for maybe 2 years and I never really liked it for anything. I've found myself using my fingers over picking this one up. #213 just felt too flimsy. Long story short: I took it back to Nordstrom finally (I love them!) and picked up the Smashbox 04, which I knew I should have bought in the first place.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this brush so much that after using the one that I had for years, I decided to go out one day and buy four more. What I don't like about it now, is that each and every brush #213 that I have is cut differently. Not a single one of the four that I bought are cut the same way as my first one. Quite annoying and very misleading, since the reason I bought four more of these brushes was because I really liked the cut of the first one. And since they're all the same number and are in theory supposed to be the same brush, why the difference in cut? I do realize they're not all supposed to be exactly the same, but a lot of them differ wildly in how they should be cut. Very poor quality control in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice brush to pack the colour on my lids. Soft hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2005 1:37:00 AM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good brush, I use this one to apply e/s to my lid, it does not pack it on heavily, for a brush that does buy MAC #239 which is the BEST brush for packing e/s on! I still use this one though and worth it, it retails for $18 USD!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2005 1:03:00 AM More reviews by rrdesimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The #213 is a great general brush. It is good for all over lid color, not super good at blending. Does not apply color heavily. best when used with #224.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Kalamity10

I have bought several e/s brushes over the years. From cheap, to
a spendy L'Oreal LE that was not worth the price, to a Maybelline that was mid priced, but WAY too long, and crappy quality. So, back to MAC. This is the brush that came with palettes I've purchased, I LOVE it. Perfect size, shape, the last one lasted 3 years, and I am not nice to my e/s brushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by clare0325

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't use this brush too often. In the past I would have thought this was great, but it pales in comparison to my MAC goat hair brushes. This doesn't pick up very much color and isn't really stiff enough so it can be messy, difficult to work with, and not particularly precise. I do use it wet with pigments and that works pretty well, but not to define shapes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2004 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Edoggsprincess

i love this brush, i have a small lid so this is perfect on my lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by brandi17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush gets a good amount out of the eyeshadow pot/pan. And thats a good thing. However, you have to be really careful about how you use it or the shadow can get messy and go all over the place.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 1:18:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like how this is sort of stiff and deposits color RIGHT to where you want it. It won't budge unless you blend. I don't really like to blend too much with this brush though because it is stiff. This IS the only brush I can use though to deposit my bright highly pigmented eye shadows like sushi flower, creme de violet and hepcat since I don't want those shades traveling or depositing elsewhere. Love the long black handle, makes it easy to grab and use. Enjoy! =)