MAC Lustre - Honey Lust

3.8

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

my MA used this on me during my wedding events, on the day that I wanted a more natural look, she applied this wet on top of a base as just a wash. I think it looked fabulous with just some mascara and liner. It really brightened my eyes and made them pop. There is a lot of fall out, but I have been unable to find a color with a comparable finish.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

red/bronze color. not too flattering for brown eyes, but that's not why i'm giving this 3 lippies because on blue eyes this color looks great.
this is a lustre and yes...lustres are notorious for their messy texture but this is just too much! wayyyy too much glitter fallout and just messy to work with. ughh

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great shadow that everyone must have.

I would probably buy this again just because the color is truly gorgeous in the sunlight, but the color payoff, the consistency and just about everything else about this e/s sucks

Honey Lust = Love. That is all I can say. I love the colour, I love the sparkle, I love the options.

I had been wearing this with browns, but i have recently been experimenting. If you live in the UK GO to superdrug and pick up a collection 2000 dazzle me! dust in sugarplum for like 2.50. I use this on my lid and put Honey lust over the top for a gorgeous pink toned gold. Then i smoke it out with twinks and/or beauty marked. Love it. It is versitile on its own, but i love paring it with other colours and mixing it up too! I also mix it with collection 2000 paradise to lighten it, or Stonewash to give it a move purple tone gold.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a pretty, subtle, buildable, frosty ambery-gold shadow. Not unfavorably frosty, either: it looks really good. On my dark skin, I use it on the lid or as a highligher at the browbone. Sometimes I use a contouring color in the crease, but most times I just wear it alone on the lid. It makes for a great neutral, and really makes my brown eyes POP. It's one of those shades to put on when you really don't want to do much to your face, but it'll make you look as if you did.

The true test: I photographed well in it, so I know that it is not "crazy 1980s" frosty on me. Eventually, I'd like to apply with a wet brush. I'm sure the results will be stunning.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

At the moment, this is my favorite MAC es! Since i bought it i have not been able to stop wearing it. Although i perfer to wear much bolder colors, I just don't want to put this down. It is absolutely gorgeous. This reminds me a lot of Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, minus all the fall out, I haven't had any fall out with this shadow. I love love love it! And I will defiantly repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first, I was completely on the fence about this e/s--well now I've completely jumped off and am doing cartwheels all over the grass! This is the most beautiful golden bronzey type of color--it's like amber lights w/out the orange. When originally swatched, it had tremendous amounts of fall out and it seemed very sheer--almost like I'd be applying glitter on my lid-but oh my how wrong was I!! You do have to treat this almost like a pigment--tap, tap, tap on the lid, but once on it is fascinating. I wore it today for the very first time and applied mango mix shadestick all over lid, then honey lust over it, a wash of mink and sable in the crease, tempting in the outer v, and femme fi as the highlight (brow and inner eye). Like WOW--absolutely stunning! I can just think up thousands of combo's with this color-it just works. Great for day time and must be unbelievable for night time (can't wait to try that out!!!). Girls do yourself a favor and try this out before giving up on this one--you may regret it :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the color! It is one of my favourite Mac eyeshadows, blends well or is fun just to wear on it's own. I have very sensitve skin, but this eyeshadow didn't bug me at all. :)

a lustre finish golden bronze eyeshadow that can be used all year around! i love the fact that it is so sparkly! its a perfect e/s for bronze looks or to sparkle up brown looks! loving it!

Top Rated MAC Products