Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 2/10/2011 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I generally have bad luck with concealers, and this one isn't perfect, either. It has been the best I've found so far, though. It covers my undereye circles and can hide any redness/blemishes on my face. Lasts for a long time, and I like that it's a click pen and not just an open pot or jar - not only is it more sanitary, but it's also less likely to spill and cause a mess. I've tried other concealers, but I always seem to go back to this.

on 1/28/2011 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product isn't the WORST but I wouldn't buy it again. I am 27 and just started getting bags under my eyes. Once I dyed my hair dark they became so much more noticable this winter on my pale skin. This concealer improves them but still leaves a bit of colour under my eyes. I had no problem with caking. It might work better if you wear foundation over top but most days when I'm working I only wear concealer and I think I can do better than this. Like I said, my underye circles aren't that bad to begin with so I don't recommend this.

on 1/26/2011 7:53:00 AM

The concealer itself is fine. It does cover well and I like it.
But the applicator itself doesn't work at all!!
I have to click many times to get something. Nothing comes.
And all of a sudden, if something comes out, there's too much!!
Honestly, I don't have the time in the morning to wait for concealer
If it wasn't from the applicator, I would recommend it.
But for now, I'll try other concealers

on 1/23/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I generaly liked this product.

The pros were ;

-It was pretty Decent coverage, a medium to full.
-The salmon/peachish undertone realy helped cancel out most of the dark circles under my eyes.
-The product is fairly cheap it was around $12

The Cons;

-The concealer Dryed WAY TO FAST. if your going to use this i recomend doing one eye at a time.
-The Click pen despence is TERRIBLE! id much rather use a wand to dab it on.

Recomendations;
If you do use this product cause of the good coverage, i recommend twisting some on the back of your had and dabbing the pointed tip in the liquid. making small dots on one of your eyes and blend with fingers. The heat from your fingers realy melts the product in. Then repeat for the other eye

on 1/23/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

CONS: cakes under eyes and it's made for under eyes (has creamy consistency that's not on the runny side but more towards a soft cream); is useful on parts of face OTHER THAN eyes; have the lightest shade available and the color of the concealer has strong red under tones; packaging is not hygienic at all b/c you can't take out he felt tip applicator to wash; you can't control how much product comes out so at times you end up wasting the product; small amount 1.18ml and at $11.99 CDN b4 taxes (regular price), that's way too expensive for that amount!

PROS: has SPF 15

Will not be buying this since it's not workable for under eyes (though that's what they're marketing as); too pricey for a very small amount.

on 1/20/2011 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried this concealer in "light", which is the palest shade I've found available. The texture is pleasant and easy to apply and blend. Unfortunately I found it had an yellow/orange hue which was not obvious at first but once the product had set it made my cool skin look sickly. I found the coverage to be minimal - and after a while it settled into the fine creases of my eyes. I didn't mind the doe foot applicator so much, and found that once I got the product flowing for the first time I could control how much came out quite easily. However the amount you get for your money is ridiculous - it would have to be very good stuff indeed to shell out twice. I'm not going to bother. For a person with minimal dark circles and a flawless warm complexion it would be great, but sadly I don't fit that description.

doesn't cover well
hate the packaging, sponge tip applicator sucks, better if u just use your finger

on 1/3/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was an OKAY concealer. It does crease and accentuate under eye dryness, and I do not have fine lines nor do I have dry skin. I have to layer a cream concealer stick on top of this to get adequate coverage. I believe Revlon can do better than this!

on 12/13/2010 5:24:00 PM

I'm a little surprised at the reviews...I actually love this stuff. This is my first product from Revlon (oh, I know!). And, what a wonderful breath of fresh air coming from Cover Girl! I feel like when I use CG, I'm smearing roadkill across my face.
Not so with Revlon.
I really like this concealer. It comes with 15 SPF (I'm using the Light shade) and it glides on smooth and doesn't have an icky smell, it's not sticky and it's got pretty decent staying power. It behaves like a department store brand.
Now, the clicker.... I had to twist the silly think about 30 times before any product came up, but I've had the same experience with all clicker products.
I will be purchasing this again!

on 12/10/2010 9:20:00 AM

Nothing special: very watery and dries quite cakey. It has very little coverage and no highlighting properties. Not impressed. I will finish it and not repurchase. I hate the sponge applicator.