July 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Manuela79

The concealer itself is fine. It does cover well and I like it.
But the applicator itself doesn't work at all!!
I have to click many times to get something. Nothing comes.
And all of a sudden, if something comes out, there's too much!!
Honestly, I don't have the time in the morning to wait for concealer
If it wasn't from the applicator, I would recommend it.
But for now, I'll try other concealers

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Riian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I generaly liked this product.

The pros were ;

-It was pretty Decent coverage, a medium to full.
-The salmon/peachish undertone realy helped cancel out most of the dark circles under my eyes.
-The product is fairly cheap it was around $12

The Cons;

-The concealer Dryed WAY TO FAST. if your going to use this i recomend doing one eye at a time.
-The Click pen despence is TERRIBLE! id much rather use a wand to dab it on.

Recomendations;
If you do use this product cause of the good coverage, i recommend twisting some on the back of your had and dabbing the pointed tip in the liquid. making small dots on one of your eyes and blend with fingers. The heat from your fingers realy melts the product in. Then repeat for the other eye

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

CONS: cakes under eyes and it's made for under eyes (has creamy consistency that's not on the runny side but more towards a soft cream); is useful on parts of face OTHER THAN eyes; have the lightest shade available and the color of the concealer has strong red under tones; packaging is not hygienic at all b/c you can't take out he felt tip applicator to wash; you can't control how much product comes out so at times you end up wasting the product; small amount 1.18ml and at $11.99 CDN b4 taxes (regular price), that's way too expensive for that amount!

PROS: has SPF 15

Will not be buying this since it's not workable for under eyes (though that's what they're marketing as); too pricey for a very small amount.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Aethernaut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this concealer in "light", which is the palest shade I've found available. The texture is pleasant and easy to apply and blend. Unfortunately I found it had an yellow/orange hue which was not obvious at first but once the product had set it made my cool skin look sickly. I found the coverage to be minimal - and after a while it settled into the fine creases of my eyes. I didn't mind the doe foot applicator so much, and found that once I got the product flowing for the first time I could control how much came out quite easily. However the amount you get for your money is ridiculous - it would have to be very good stuff indeed to shell out twice. I'm not going to bother. For a person with minimal dark circles and a flawless warm complexion it would be great, but sadly I don't fit that description.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by raspberrychaitea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

doesn't cover well
hate the packaging, sponge tip applicator sucks, better if u just use your finger

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was an OKAY concealer. It does crease and accentuate under eye dryness, and I do not have fine lines nor do I have dry skin. I have to layer a cream concealer stick on top of this to get adequate coverage. I believe Revlon can do better than this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

I'm a little surprised at the reviews...I actually love this stuff. This is my first product from Revlon (oh, I know!). And, what a wonderful breath of fresh air coming from Cover Girl! I feel like when I use CG, I'm smearing roadkill across my face.
Not so with Revlon.
I really like this concealer. It comes with 15 SPF (I'm using the Light shade) and it glides on smooth and doesn't have an icky smell, it's not sticky and it's got pretty decent staying power. It behaves like a department store brand.
Now, the clicker.... I had to twist the silly think about 30 times before any product came up, but I've had the same experience with all clicker products.
I will be purchasing this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special: very watery and dries quite cakey. It has very little coverage and no highlighting properties. Not impressed. I will finish it and not repurchase. I hate the sponge applicator.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I bought this because i did like the colorstay foundation and powder, and i dont like this concealer at all. I have bad dark under eyes and this doesnt cover them at all! I was dissapointed when i tried it out. I try it over a darker concealer, over foundation and still doesnt conceal at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Tootietoots

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just one word for this product....CAKE !!!!