April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

CONS: cakes under eyes and it's made for under eyes (has creamy consistency that's not on the runny side but more towards a soft cream); is useful on parts of face OTHER THAN eyes; have the lightest shade available and the color of the concealer has strong red under tones; packaging is not hygienic at all b/c you can't take out he felt tip applicator to wash; you can't control how much product comes out so at times you end up wasting the product; small amount 1.18ml and at $11.99 CDN b4 taxes (regular price), that's way too expensive for that amount!

PROS: has SPF 15

Will not be buying this since it's not workable for under eyes (though that's what they're marketing as); too pricey for a very small amount.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Aethernaut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this concealer in "light", which is the palest shade I've found available. The texture is pleasant and easy to apply and blend. Unfortunately I found it had an yellow/orange hue which was not obvious at first but once the product had set it made my cool skin look sickly. I found the coverage to be minimal - and after a while it settled into the fine creases of my eyes. I didn't mind the doe foot applicator so much, and found that once I got the product flowing for the first time I could control how much came out quite easily. However the amount you get for your money is ridiculous - it would have to be very good stuff indeed to shell out twice. I'm not going to bother. For a person with minimal dark circles and a flawless warm complexion it would be great, but sadly I don't fit that description.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by raspberrychaitea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

doesn't cover well
hate the packaging, sponge tip applicator sucks, better if u just use your finger

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was an OKAY concealer. It does crease and accentuate under eye dryness, and I do not have fine lines nor do I have dry skin. I have to layer a cream concealer stick on top of this to get adequate coverage. I believe Revlon can do better than this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

I'm a little surprised at the reviews...I actually love this stuff. This is my first product from Revlon (oh, I know!). And, what a wonderful breath of fresh air coming from Cover Girl! I feel like when I use CG, I'm smearing roadkill across my face.
Not so with Revlon.
I really like this concealer. It comes with 15 SPF (I'm using the Light shade) and it glides on smooth and doesn't have an icky smell, it's not sticky and it's got pretty decent staying power. It behaves like a department store brand.
Now, the clicker.... I had to twist the silly think about 30 times before any product came up, but I've had the same experience with all clicker products.
I will be purchasing this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special: very watery and dries quite cakey. It has very little coverage and no highlighting properties. Not impressed. I will finish it and not repurchase. I hate the sponge applicator.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I bought this because i did like the colorstay foundation and powder, and i dont like this concealer at all. I have bad dark under eyes and this doesnt cover them at all! I was dissapointed when i tried it out. I try it over a darker concealer, over foundation and still doesnt conceal at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Tootietoots

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just one word for this product....CAKE !!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by memingwa

i bought this because it sounded perfect for me but wasnt so. i was a bit surprised to see such good reviews on it.
PROS:
- good coverage for undereyes although there is still some shadowing and darkness
- blends nicely before it dries
- orange toned so it corrects blueness in undereye circles
-does stay on pretty long
CONS:
- dries up very quickly, have to do one eye at a time and sometimes thats not long enough
- very drying under the eyes. i can see the dryness if i look close enough
- creases throughout the day and cant be reblended
- dispensing the product is a hassle. its a twist up and takes awhile to get product, once you finally get product its too much.
- doesnt seem very sanitary

for me, the cons outweight the pros and i no longer use it. i will not repurchase this ever. this is one of the worst concealers ive ever used because of the extreme drying it causes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by maggiemcgrath22

I love this concealer! Great value. I wouldn't recommend for acne scars or other blemishes though. Use for under the eyes is great. They don't have that many colors but they did happen to have one that looked good on me. This is the first concealer I've bought that doesnt crese under my eyes! deff. repurchase this. =)