Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Love the product, hate the packaging. It's not very hygienic at all to use this under your eyes as it can absorb bacteria and there's no way to clean it. I would suggest you dispense this onto a clean finger instead. And I'm not having the issue of too much product coming out of the tube either.

This is the only under eye concealer I have used that doesn't crease when set with a translucent powder and it does a great job of hiding my dark circles. They've gotten pretty ridiculous working and going to college full time. So in other words, this keeps me from looking like a zombie. I also love the fact that this is fair enough for my skin. It's so hard to find a concealer that isn't too light or dark. It also has no glitter or shimmer in it at all. I never really understood how putting a ton of shimmer in a concealer is supposed to conceal anything.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Got it cheap but it doesn't cover very well. This is a very light concealer. Hate the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I do have darkness under my eyes but its not that bad so it works great for me. Its not too pink or too yellow for me. I get this in light. I pat in under my eye. I don't need too much. Then I set it with powder.

Confession: I actually use this as a zit cover up. It works well, blends easily and doesn't look like I'm wearing concealer. I only have to reapply it once or twice a day. Lasts longer than more expensive ones I've had, like Benefit Erase Paste. I use it in Fair.

I have used it for under eye circles a couple times and it didn't totally eliminate mine (which are pretty dark). If you have major discoloration that you want to eliminate, this might not be strong enough for you.

No problems with flakiness or dryness. I do have oily skin, but not under my eyes! I'm not sure why people hate this product so much, I actually can't live without it and it's one of my 4 everyday essentials.

Admittedly the packaging is sort of annoying but all click products are. I never use the sponge applicator; I just dab with my finger. As an aside, the SPF 15 gives really good protection (Zinc Oxide) unlike most makeup products out there.

I've just realised from looking at the picture of the packaging on here that this is the concealer I was using for ages until I discovered L'oreal touche magique. (TM was my HG concealer until I discovered L'oreal tested on animals so now I'm in the concealer market again).

This isn't the best concealer for covering blemishes, there are better ones on the market. You're still left with the redness and basically it just doesn't cover them. I don't know how this would work under eyes as I never used it there myself. I also found the colour selection to be quite poor. This is nowhere near as good as the Colourstay foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I generally have bad luck with concealers, and this one isn't perfect, either. It has been the best I've found so far, though. It covers my undereye circles and can hide any redness/blemishes on my face. Lasts for a long time, and I like that it's a click pen and not just an open pot or jar - not only is it more sanitary, but it's also less likely to spill and cause a mess. I've tried other concealers, but I always seem to go back to this.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product isn't the WORST but I wouldn't buy it again. I am 27 and just started getting bags under my eyes. Once I dyed my hair dark they became so much more noticable this winter on my pale skin. This concealer improves them but still leaves a bit of colour under my eyes. I had no problem with caking. It might work better if you wear foundation over top but most days when I'm working I only wear concealer and I think I can do better than this. Like I said, my underye circles aren't that bad to begin with so I don't recommend this.

The concealer itself is fine. It does cover well and I like it.
But the applicator itself doesn't work at all!!
I have to click many times to get something. Nothing comes.
And all of a sudden, if something comes out, there's too much!!
Honestly, I don't have the time in the morning to wait for concealer
If it wasn't from the applicator, I would recommend it.
But for now, I'll try other concealers

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I generaly liked this product.

The pros were ;

-It was pretty Decent coverage, a medium to full.
-The salmon/peachish undertone realy helped cancel out most of the dark circles under my eyes.
-The product is fairly cheap it was around $12

The Cons;

-The concealer Dryed WAY TO FAST. if your going to use this i recomend doing one eye at a time.
-The Click pen despence is TERRIBLE! id much rather use a wand to dab it on.

Recomendations;
If you do use this product cause of the good coverage, i recommend twisting some on the back of your had and dabbing the pointed tip in the liquid. making small dots on one of your eyes and blend with fingers. The heat from your fingers realy melts the product in. Then repeat for the other eye

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

CONS: cakes under eyes and it's made for under eyes (has creamy consistency that's not on the runny side but more towards a soft cream); is useful on parts of face OTHER THAN eyes; have the lightest shade available and the color of the concealer has strong red under tones; packaging is not hygienic at all b/c you can't take out he felt tip applicator to wash; you can't control how much product comes out so at times you end up wasting the product; small amount 1.18ml and at $11.99 CDN b4 taxes (regular price), that's way too expensive for that amount!

PROS: has SPF 15

Will not be buying this since it's not workable for under eyes (though that's what they're marketing as); too pricey for a very small amount.