April 20, 2014 | 1409 users online

Blush - NARS - Lovejoy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by projectdanielle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my daily blush. Love that it gives a natural blush on brown skin. Still on my first compact but bought a backup in case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

This is a beautiful bronzed reddish rose with a slight shimmer. The pigmentation is great, and you only need a tad for a natural flush of color. This shade particularly goes really well with my tan skin tone. And it is now one of my favorite blushes. I find it somewhat similar to MAC Sunbasque; another one of my favorites. Will definately repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by snkatha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I just got lovejoy blush. It's described as a bronze rosy gold. However on my skintone mac nc50 black opal beautiful bronze, it's more gold with shimmer. I find this a little disappointing:( it's good however for more i'm not wearing makeup days. Edit: now know the best way to work this blush, using an angled blush brush it gives me a beautiful lightly contoured cheek

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by crumblingImages

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely beautiful shade for anyone with a golden deep dark brownish complexion. It shimmers but only slightly. It lasts for ages..it’s perfect when you want that “sophisticated” look. Lovejoy is my all grown up shade whereas Orgasm screams “can-I-see-some-ID-please”. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

::snif::::snif:: I am so sad that this color just did not look good on me :'-(
It is so very pretty: a rosey-bronzey color, with just a teensy bit of shimmer -just perfect. However, on my cheeks it transforms into a whole lot of ........nothing. It doesn't look like blush, it doesn't look like bronzer, not even a little bit of shimmer shows up (NC35/Latina for reference). When I took a look outside under bright sunlight, it just looks like I have slight melasma -definitely not the look I want. This just goes to prove how you need to try things out to see how it looks on you, not just in the container (for example, Exhibit A was super-scary yet it looks great on me). I think this would look beautiful on lighter skin tones than mine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Lovejoy is a beautiful medium bronzed rose with shimmer that gives skin a sunkissed glow without any trance of orange. It looks amazing paired with NARS Falbala lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been through what seems to be every bronzer available and this is the only one that looks good on my skin(nc15/20). None of the nars blushes oxidize on me. I don't know why I have so much trouble with products oxidizing on me but thank god for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by kayethompson

Another one of my HG products from NARS. Lovejoy is a beautiful bronzy rose color with shimmer. However, when applied, the shimmer basically nonexistent and what you are left with is a gorgeous glow instead of glitter specks on your cheeks. I love how it can pass for either a bronzer or blush so this has basically replaced those 2 for me. I only use this one product on my cheeks and I love it. I actually apply it with the MAC 134 brush and kind of contour with it. What I especially love about this is that it's highly pigmented so you don't need that much at all, and it lasts all day! NARS blushes are the only ones that last all day on my cheeks. This would also go with any look which is fantastic. In my opinion, this is really the only blush I need.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Gwen67

I'm really on the fence about this blush... mainly because it looks very very similar to what I was already wearing. If that's the case then it's not really worth its price to me, so I may return it. I really want to love it though because it is a very nice neutral color! And it's not too shimmery/glittery/sparkley.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by spelmanbapprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is the truth!! It works so well on African American skin. Well I think any NARS blushes would. I'm in NC45 and it makes me look so tan and bronzy. HG status for sure!!!!