NARS Lovejoy

4.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Basically, I love all the Nars products I own, and this blush is no exception. This is my everyday go-to blush color (I am MAC C7 or Px Antelope for reference) to pop on after applying bronzer and Albatross highlighting powder. This is great for a neutral look or even to give a little something when wearing a smoky eye. Just enough shimmer (and not glitter, which I find too obnoxious for everyday wear). I've had this blush for at least a year and am nowhere near towards hitting the pan on it, but if I had to buy again, I definitely would. Worth the price, as are all Nars blushes I've purchased so far.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Okay, at first I did not like this blush at all. I have had orgasm and felt it was a little too orange and a little too pink for me...it didn't look natural. However, I liked the way it stayed on all day and did give a nice sheen to the face so I decided to try another Nars blush after Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel blushes disappointed me terribly with color choices and staying power/texture, respectively. I wanted Taj Mahal, but my Sephora didn't have it and was trying to decide between madly and lovejoy. At first, I was disappointed as I felt this blush to be too rosy colored for me (I'm a Chanel Pro Lumiere in Beige and Dior Skin Nude in 031 and Armani Luminous Silk in 6.5), but after reading all the reviews here I decided to try it again. If you use it on the cheekbones and lightly swirl it on the apples, very lightly, the color is actually really pretty. It looks like my skin's natural flush from exercise, being in the sun, or being out in the cold weather. I think it's one of the most natural color around and it lasts all day. Great investment. I will continue to buy Nars blushes as they are great quality at a decent price. Oh, also, these blushes give you a lot of product in the pan and the rubber case is nice in case you drop it.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Nars Lovejoy is a coppery-rose colored blush. It's a very neutral blush that pairs great with louder or warm colors. The only thing about Nars blushes that I depise are the rubber packages. They are marvelous for slippery hands but pick up the pigment and are a pain to keep clean! besides that, they're amazing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh, how I so wanted this to work. I'd seen some promising reviews on makeupalley and youtube, but ewwww not for me. It looked great in store but not out in the sunshine, bleh! had to return it. It didn't give me the bronze glow I craved. It was lackluster and brassy. Totally uninspired. Left me a lil' ashy and a bit dirty-looking, too much red in the bronze i suspect. I will keep searching because this left me high and dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

THIS IS MY FAVE BLUSH EVER!
this is my newest addition to my (small) nars blush collection and it's my fave. i have been wearing it everyday since i got it. i have olive with yellow undertones and it looks great on my skin. it gives me that "natural" blush look, because it matches the color of my cheeks when i blush for real! its so natural and at the same time it gives my complexion a warm glow that doesn't make me look dark or super tan..

I LOVE THIS, and it's $29CDN and i have to say IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY !!

Love this blush! I have a medium to fair olive complexion and this works on my skin great! I love how you can layer the color. Sometimes with blush, one swipe and you look like a clown. Not with this! It goes on so lightly and it's buildable on the areas that you want more color. It give me a warm colored flush that makes me appear healthy! love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was skeptical of the color in the compact, but on my African American skin this color gives me that bronzer/blush look. With just a little bit on a brush, it gives me a bronze-rose glow. This is probably my second favorite NARS blush (clearly after Crazed) because it is more natural and subdued. WELL WORTH THE PRICE! THE COLOR PAY OFF IS GREAT.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my daily blush. Love that it gives a natural blush on brown skin. Still on my first compact but bought a backup in case.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful bronzed reddish rose with a slight shimmer. The pigmentation is great, and you only need a tad for a natural flush of color. This shade particularly goes really well with my tan skin tone. And it is now one of my favorite blushes. I find it somewhat similar to MAC Sunbasque; another one of my favorites. Will definately repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I just got lovejoy blush. It's described as a bronze rosy gold. However on my skintone mac nc50 black opal beautiful bronze, it's more gold with shimmer. I find this a little disappointing:( it's good however for more i'm not wearing makeup days. Edit: now know the best way to work this blush, using an angled blush brush it gives me a beautiful lightly contoured cheek

Top Rated NARS Products