Chanel Glossimer - Unity

4.6

on 6/3/2004 8:19:00 AM

A bunch of other reviewers have described Unity's color: a perfect, shimmery, bronze-nude (not beige) with a hint of mauve. It really is one of those "your lips, only better" colors. It lasts longer than many glosses, and my lips actually feel *good* after I've been wearing glossimers all day. If Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is in your "Lip Product Hall of Fame," Unity might be the next new addition to your pantheon.

on 6/2/2004 10:38:00 PM

THIS IS THE END-ALL BE-ALL OF LIP PRODUCTS!!!!!!! i'm on my 5th tube!!!! I cannot even express in words how fabulous CHANEL UNITY LIP GLOSS IS!!!

first off, it is the perfect color---EVER! it is the best color for EVERY SKIN TYPE AND COLORING.

second, it is SEASONLESS! it works YEAR ROUND, AM or PM!

third, casual or formal, this is the only lip color you need!!

when they discontinued it for a short while, i bought $300 worth of it. then, they brought it back when i was on my last tube. THANK GOD. all my friends are hard-core fans now. when i buy it, i always buy 2.

BEST BEAUTY PRODUCT EVER MADE!!!!!!

on 5/25/2004 10:49:00 PM

It looks quite dark in the but on my lips it's a nice bronze shimmery color. More gritty than I would have liked but looks gorgeous. Best applied with lipbrush.

on 5/23/2004 3:04:00 PM

This is my HG of all lip gloss. I have other colors in this line but Unity is my fav! It's very pretty light copper to nude-ish color. Almost like my lip color but better type of gloss. I'm on my second tube in this color. Consistency is good, not sticky and lasting power is very good. This gloss lights up my face. I would definitely buy again.

on 5/18/2004 9:28:00 PM

This has been one of my favorites for awhile. (Thought I had reviewed it before.) Beautiful nude/bronze and originally I thought it would have too much of that fake bronze shimmer but I was wrong. It has a surprisingly natural but shiny look.

on 5/14/2004 3:26:00 PM

Everything I wanted MAC's Oh Baby to be. It is that color, without as much chunky glitter and shimmer. I don't love it enough to buy again, though.

on 5/5/2004 11:20:00 AM

This is my holy grail of lip gloss. Seriously, I have bought at least six tubes of this lip gloss. The first tube I bought was when it was the Seventeen magazine color of the year. I was completely distraught when they discontinued it a couple months later. When they brought it back, I stocked up. I always have a tube of this lip gloss in my purse. It is the perfect neutral shimmery color and I recommend to almost anyone.

on 4/15/2004 4:48:00 PM

I had to do it.. I gave in. I wanted to see what the hype was all about, so I ordered my very 1st glossimer. Ok. Unity. Yes, it's a very gorgeous color. It's a neutral brown with a little mauve, with gold flecks. It's very subtle and very natural, but somehow it seems to lighten up my whole face. The consistency of this gloss is okay. Not as good as I was expecting. The tube is big and bulky. After having it for a few days, I already had air bubbles in it. Not good. For the pricetag, I don't think this gloss is worth it. but, I'm glad I chose this color because it is very beautiful.

on 4/14/2004 12:43:00 PM

This is one of my favorite lip glosses ever! The color is great and it goes on wonderful! I have teamed this gloss with Origin's lip color Go For the Bronze, and it's bronze heaven! I love it!!!

on 4/6/2004 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG lip gloss. I don't go anywhere without it. It looks good in the day/night, with anything you wear. It looks sparkly in the tube, but when you wear it, it looks just fab without all the sparks. Just glossy.

Recommended for Medium Skin