November 22, 2014 | 1650 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_Capri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot love this. No matter how many people recommend this as a must-have for my skintone (nc45) or for golden/dark skins, this just doesnt work for me. I assure you it's not the quality, as I have other NARS blushes that I adore, it's just the color against my skintone - it sorta clashes and stands out too much, and not in a good way. It makes me look clownish no matter where I apply it (under cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, blah blah blah). Same issue I have with MaC Ambering Rose which I find similar. Have purchased it, swapped it away, repurchased again, and swapped again. I got this time and will leave this blush alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by tuongvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. It shows up as a nice pink color on my medium skin. the color is not too dark not too bright, just enough to make me look glowing. the name of this blush somehow reflect its true color, a rosy pink. This blush is very pigmented as one swipe will be enough. So if you have fairer skin, it is very easy to overdo this blush. Overall, I like it , but not as much as Nars Deep Throat.
update: I do not reach for it often. I think it looks better on people with fair to medium skin tone. I'm Asian with yelow/ olive skin tone and it does not seem to compliment my skin tone that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by b_electrocuted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a Nars blush addict, I feel head over heels for Outlaw. It is the perfect color...like the color of Mata Hari meets the shimmer and punch of Torrid. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

Beautiful blush. It's like crushed raspberries with a golden shimmer. This is close to "crazed" - but I prefer this shade. Crazed is a cooler blue-red, this is a warmer red with a golden glow. The gold aspect reminds me of "orgasm" - but it's not as glittery as O - more of a sheen. This is like the improved "O"!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lolabeez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the blush I've been searching for since I started wearing blush (circa 1987)! Most blush colors turn either orange or purple on me, but this was perfect. Complimented my coloring and worked well with my sllightly oily skin. No streaking! And it was shimmer without being sparkly. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by fishlipz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I gave this a lippie is because I was complimented the one night I wore this. However, this is def my LEAST fav Nars blush because it goes on UNEVEN -a big NO for a $25 blush! I dunno if it's my technique but after giving it so many chances I finally gave up. It gave me a darkish pink color with very little shimmer. Outlaw was a big disappointment. I much prefer SIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by hollygolightlyyyyyy

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

uh... can you say HOLY GRAIL product?

Gives me a beautiful subdued, yet pigmented impact on my cheeks. It's very sophisticated when compared to a pinky blush to give you a healthy glow. this does as well, but in a richer way, flushed is a better word. I use this with the ita brush and its great for contouring. I have no negatives to say about this blush.. except of course it would be great if it was cheaper, but its nars, so I don't care.

I'm olived toned
skii- no 6
mac- medium dark
trish- honey

EDIT: i MISS MY OUTLAW! I'm buying it during one of the sales. its a gorgeous dusty, yet rich rose, deep. People compare this to mournia- and i feel like mournia is more fushia, outlaw, more rose. i think everyone can do one or the other, but not both.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2007 10:47:00 PM More reviews by High_Society

I wanted to try something other than my two staples --Orgasm & Deep Throat-- so I headed to a Macy's counter to try something new. The MUA suggested Oasis and after testing it on my hand, we decided it was a great color. The problem? I get home and, of course, suddenly remember that my hand is a little darker than my NC45 face. The color, even though it was lightly tapped on, came across as muddy and a bit too dark. It looked like I had a fever. It's extremely pigmented, even with the biggest blush brush. I'm actually planning to return it and exchange it for something a bit lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by GidgetGirl

Loved it. Was recommended by SA as I wanted something a bit darker for night that I could build up on and see in Summer as I tan quite a bit! Just enough shimmer without it being glittery nor oily/shiny looking which is good when I'm out at night. Also really great texture when applied, not cakey nor does it magnify my pores, which is a bonus! Only downside I found was that I have to dip my brush in there quite a few times and use quite a bit of product before I get the effect I want (not clown like, but enough to notice/so it doesnt fade when I'm out and having to re-apply). And at the moment, and realistically in general, I found paying $70 a bit steep for a blush...I pay the same for foundation and yeah bah. If it were cheaper I'd probably stick with it more, but I'm happy with my MAC blushes from now on...!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2007 1:14:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush and glad I swapped for it! It's a great raspberry pink with subtle slight golden shimmer. It's not Orgasm OTT golden shimmer or the chunky kind, this is very fine and subtle. It adds a nice glow on top of the redness and perfect for flushed looking cheeks! It goes my skin pretty true swatch color - pinked berry red with a tiny hint of golden glow. Very pretty, especially for that been out walking in the sun glow on the cheeks. Pairs well with glossy pink lips or watermelon-y type colors on the lips (like Chanel Antigua, Waikiki, Pink Ballerina, Stila Fashionable It Gloss, Delux Addision gloss, Guerlain Rose Fleur, Rose Peche gloss). Outlaw is very very pigmented, so go light and build up the color. The lasting power as with all NARS blushes is very good, lasts basically all day and stays on until I wash my face.

For reference I'm Stila 30 watts, Chanel Beige, and GA LSF 5.5 continued >>