Dove Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

Ingredients Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-10, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroly Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Linolenic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Sodium PCA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/23/2004 3:32:00 PM

Light yet rich, and very gentle. I love how this line doesn't irritate my eye area so I can really slather up the crow's feet. I'm very happy with this and have been using it w/ my other Dove products - I'll continue to repurchase.

on 5/22/2004 1:12:00 PM

I used to use Clinique Dramatically Different, but now I'll never use it again! This stuff is: 1. WAAAY cheaper 2. non-greasy 3. and leaves my skin feeling cool, soft, and beautiful. I know, b/c I have some on right now! Love the cute lil' packaging (even tho you can tell Dove is trying too hard to come off as a department-store brand). Give this a try, I'm saving money AAAAND using a great product.

on 5/5/2004 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Since I discovered that I have rosacea, I have stopped using this on my face. I use it on my neck and hands before bed and really like it for those purposes.

The skin on my neck does feel firmer after using this for a while, so I'm very happy w/ that. It does have a light floral fragrance, but it doesn't irritate my neck and hands. It would prob. bother my facial skin a lot though.

I don't like that it comes in a jar b/c everytime I open it, it becomes exposed to air and I feel like it decreases the active ingredients. It may just be in my head...

I normally buy department store brands, but I happened to buy this and absolutely LOVE it!. My skin gets very dry and flaky becuase I use Differin Gel every night for acne. BUT, one week after buying this my skin does not flake any more. The cream is not greasy and does not make my skin oiy a bit. I hate the smell though, next time I will purchase the unscented kind

on 4/30/2004 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this stuff! A rich yet light cream that absorbs fairly quick with no greasy after feel. Leaves skin silky and smooth Very, very economical and outperforms most higher priced creams. I have oily skin but have never had a beakout from this and using this along with the day lotion I have the best skin I have ever had!! My only complaint is that I wish it came in a plastic pump style container instead of a glass jar.

on 4/22/2004 10:54:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. Dove's scent is the only fragrance in the world that my face is not allergic too...it might be because I've been using Dove products for so long.

on 4/22/2004 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Average quality night cream, like a cold cream without the pore clogging, but overall, I don't see much of a difference. For a good night cream, I'd go for ROC or Chanel, because this is just another moisturizer and is far too perfumed. Burns the undereye area.
Will not repurchase.

on 4/22/2004 4:32:00 PM

THis is a really nice night cream... not too rich and not too light... nice pleasant smell too.

on 4/1/2004 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I purchased this at the drugstore for about $5 after deciding I did not want to spend another $50 on moisturizers. I purchased the day and night creams, and the foaming cleanser and have been using them continuously now for about 2 weeks and I've noticed a considerable difference in my combo to normal skin. My skin looks very healthy and clear, and it is very soft. This also has a nice classic Dove scent as well. Not to mention this stuff has some great Vitamins and nutrients and I like that the day creme has SPF. I will definitely be re-purchasing this.***UPDATE*** Using this routine (cleanser in morning & day creme, night cream at night after exfoliating) for about 4 weeks and my skin is so soft and clear still, even through a stressful term paper and my period I had nice clear and even skin. Think i found my HG skincare line! I've recently added the cleansing pillows to my nighttime routine to exfoliate! Loving these products.

on 3/22/2004 3:11:00 PM

I bought this from a local drugstore at $5.99 not including tax. I've used Neutrogena's Light Night Cream in the past, and I find Neutrogena's version a little too light for my somewhat dry skin. There is a noticeable, but not offensive fragrance. I don't really need to use too much of the cream in order for it to do it's job. Luckily I don't break out often so I can't really comment in that area. I've been using this for about two weeks and my skin is already improving. An overall good product.