November 26, 2014 | 1807 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Sky High Curves Extreme Length and Curl [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Constancek

Eyes say no, very sadly.

This looked so great on me the first couple of months, and I loved the way it looked with liquid eyeliner. My lashes were well separated, but in a fan-like and awesome way. No spider lash, very little smudge, some minor flake. No bad reaction. My eyes really looked harmonic, and I loved-loved-loved it.

Then the sad thing happened. I took a two week break from using it on a vacation, and when I got back, it made my eyes tear and hurt. I thought the bottle had just gone bad, and went out and bought a new one. Big disappointment! The same thing happened. My eyes looked great, but were just too sensitive for it.

I still mourn for the loss of my favourite mascara. If I could ever find the same consistency in a sensitive formula, I'd be very happy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by CelesteB

Hated this. Flaked. Dry. Would never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the bottle dried up in the first WEEK i purchased it
that made me really upset
but it didn't clump
and it seperated my lashes very nicely

would NOT repurchase

try:
diorshow

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by palmst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for me. I curled my lashes beforehand and as soon as I applied this mascara, my lashes collapsed. I should have known better and read the reviews before purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by glamaryz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

the best mascaraaaaaaa
i use diorshow and sky high curves....i have loooong eyelashes so this works great for me!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:32:00 PM More reviews by jamaicanmecrazy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this mascara did nothing for me. did not hold curl at all and was very flaky. the tube dried up after about a month. the only good thing i can say is it didnt clump. wil never buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by yellowduckie

Used this for the first time last night ~ applied it at 7pm and had it on until 2am ~ it was clump free, but then it smudged as the evening wore on.

Wish I read the reviews before buying this one! Definitely not repurchasing, there are better mascaras out there for the same price (RRP AU$16.95). This one is going straight to the bin.

~ Covergirl's Full and Soft as an everyday mascara
~Maybelline Volum Express Ultra in waterproof for dramatic lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This elongates my eyelashes so much! I ahven't seen this around for awhile, has it been discontinued?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by jaschild

have bought this occasionally and it works on my asian lashes. it provides just the right amount of curl, without looking dollish. i do agree that it flakes easily and doesn't seem to keep well at all. nice curling, but i haven't tried any others to compare.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:38:00 AM More reviews by omfgitslisa

This product is sub-par. I wouldn't recommend it. I tried it twice and left it alone. It separates my lashes in a really weird way. My lashes ended up looking like thin sticks and couldn't hold a curl no matter what. Not a good product.