LUSH Sex Bomb

I bought this to take a fun bath with my boyfriend (we love baths!) and was very disappointed. The water turned a lovely pink color but I found the smell overwhelming. It actually made me feel a little sick and reminded me of flowers and moth balls :(

I have not had great luck with bath bombs by Lush. I have always considered them just "ok" and not worth the money. I have FINALLY hit on one I think is worth the money. THis is it!! If you are looking for something that is moisturizing it is "fair" in that department. If you are looking for the most beautiful smell that will linger on your skin for 24 hours this is it! It makes my bathroom smell amazing for a few days as well. It is PERFECT for a romantic evening with your hubby. Take a bath in this, use your rock star soap while soaking in the tub and then climb into bed. Your husband will think he's died and gone to heaven. If you have a super sensitive nose I can see why you may get a headache from soaking too long with this bomb. It has a strong smell, but you smell so, well, PRETTY, when you get out. It is amazing and I give it 5 lippies.

This was the first Lush bath bomb I've ever used. The scent was rather nice and relaxing and it lingers on the skin for few hours after the bath. I used half of it in the tub and it made the water a pretty deep pink color which was also nice. The only drawback I found was that it did nothing to moisterize my skin. I may purchase again as I did enjoy the scent, but for the price tag attached to this product, it leaves you expecting a bit more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Loved this bath bomb. it was the first I tried. I tried it with my boyfriend at a hotel a few days ago. Sexiest bath ever. awesome job lush. my boyfriend liked it too.

I like the smell of this bath bomb, but it can get a bit overwhelming at times. I usually split it in half and use only half for my baths. It leaves the water a pretty color and the scent stays with you a few hours after.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Fan-freakin-tastic. This is such a sexy smell... I got my whole family obsessed... it's great for sexy time with my boyfriend.

The name fits it because it's one of those products that really do leave you feeling sexy. It has a strong lingering scent that stays in the bathroom for hours after I'm done. The water turns a pretty pink shade & the smell is very exotic. It's a must try before a date or special event.

This bomb is so pretty with the little rose in the middle! It smells really romantic and leaves a sublte fragrance on your skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This was the first bath bomb I tried and I was very underwhelmed. Though it did turn my bathwater a really fun pink and made it feel silky and smooth, I did not find that it did anything for my skin. I also wasn't a big fan of the scent, though that is probably my own fault for not sniffing it properly at the store (there are so many smells in there it's hard to!). Lastly, the moisturizing rose petals in the middle felt kind of waxy and not that moisturizing at all. Though it's not really expensive, it's $5.95 for one bath... Definitely will not rebuy, but I do look forward to trying different bath bombs.

One of my favorites that converted me to Lushyism... love the jasmine and rose. I only use half a bomb, too. It gives me two baths and I think a whole one would be way overpowering.

Popular Bath Treatments