October 25, 2014 | 1243 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2005 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Kayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product felt like Crisco on my face. Not recommended for combination or oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mirawyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have never found the "perfect moisturizer," but I'm very happy with this one. I know many people have had problems with absorbtion, but it absorbs pretty well for me, leaving me with a very slight glow. (My skin can be dry in areas.) I haven't had a problem with whiteheads, either, or new breakouts, even though I have rosacea. (If it would only clear up my blackheads! THAT would be a miracle!) The fragrance and texture are both good, too. I will buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2005 10:50:00 PM More reviews by shiilicious137

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because of the SPF.... it moisturised but my skin broke out and it took AGES to rectify the problem. One lipstick because of the price only!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Dancer411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It makes my face feel alittle uncomfortable. I started to get white heads on my nose. So i use it on my hands.. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2005 11:16:00 AM More reviews by gigglygal1o1

i use this when i don't want to wear a tinted moisturizer. it feels great on my face. plus, there's SPF 15.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cindy1021

I love Dove products! I got this lotion for around $3. The lotion is light and a little goes a long way. I've always used the Clinique dramatically different moisturizer..and i have to say, the Dove one beats the Clinique by 100% (for me). The Dove essential nurtrients day lotion didn't break me out and it also offer sunscreen protection. it goes great under makeup too! I have to say that I am very satisfied with this product and I will by it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a light moisturizer with broadspectrum SPF 15. That's exactly what I was looking for...oh and for something that wouldn't break me out and stink like roses (ahem Oil of Olay). So I was pleasantly surprised when I took this home (after returning the Oil of Olay Complete Defense SPF 15 for combo/oily skin). I love the smell of Dove products, like a crisp cucumber. LOL!

Yet there were two problems I found. For one, what is up with the stupid packaging? The cap is kinda hard to take off due to its shape. I wish it had some grooves to help pop it off OR just have a regular screw top. My other complaint is that it tends to take a while to sink into my skin. Overall I'd give it a B+/A-. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is not for oily skin. it even has oil in it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by tmpr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am almost out of this moisturizer. I really like it. When I put it on, it does not feel heavy or sticky, and my skin feels moisturized and replenished. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2005 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

i liked this lotion at first. the scent was nice, not too overpowering, and it was light enough to moisturize my oily skin just enough to the point of avoiding an oil slick, however, i started to break out after using it for many weeks, which was weird. i think it was the mixture of sweat and that particular lotion on a hot day or after a workout that made my face and neck breakout in painful bumps. it doesnt happen w/ oil of olay spf 30 lotion...so anyways i use the lotion on my arms now. i wouldnt buy it again for my face, but i would buy it again for my body. it works great as a body lotion!