October 23, 2014 | 1193 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Isyss456

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have only bought the little packettes, because the full size jar is expensive, which is why I docked it a lippie. The conditioner made my relaxed/lightened/fried hair softer than it's been in a while. Great product, but the price is ridiculous, and I wouldnt bother to buy it full size, because my hair and skin always seem to get used to products after a while, and they don't work as good as in the beginning, so I like to switch it up. Still, this is a great conditioner, and I would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by nynaeve77

I love this conditioner! I have color-treated, dry, curly hair and this stuff works wonders after I've colored. I first use K-Pak Reconstructor and then the Mega Moisture to deeply moisturize. My hair feels soft and I can actually run my fingers through it without them getting stuck! I do only use this conditioner after coloring, and maybe the week after if my hair is still a bit dry...it's a bit intense for a weekly deep conditioning for me, but man, is it ever fabulous for post coloring!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2007 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Mousez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Your hair will immediately feel very soft and smooth, upon the first application and the smell is great! Not bad to use as a hair mask.
But it is not recommemend for pple with fine or oily hair, because your hair has turn so soft and moist, it will completely weight your hair down. And i really dislike the way it pack itself. If it come in a tube form, i think it will be easier and more convenient to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by DramaPrincess1986

This is my hg conditioner! My hair is really damaged (I've colored it a lot!), but this stuff makes it feel soft and beautiful again, and it even seems to prevent split ends. It's not that expensive considering the fact that you only use a little bit, so a tub lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by ashleymeetmark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my HG conditioner for over a year...and I cannot believe i neve though to review it on here! I have tried switching to other conditioners such as redken all soft mask and other heavy rich cond. but this one tops it all! shocking huh? I have collarbone length frizzy, dry damaged hair. I straigthen it daily, so it is really really dry. This stuff is very moisturizing and smells so yummy! a lot of the reviewers for this product complain about it leaving a coating, but the way i see it is, the coating protects my hair from heat and environmental damage. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kdavison99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff and actually think it is BETTER than Masquintense. It is awesome for my hair. My hair is curly and past my shoulders and is just unruly-this helps tame it! I wish it was a tube, but I'll live with the big tub.

Just repurchased for the first time today with a buy two, get $3 off coupon! Yay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Tigerlilli0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sorta greasy really. Weighs fine hair down too much. I'm surprised people call this the poor mans' Masquintense. It is not. Masquintense for fine hair is practically weightless. Maybe this is comparable to Masquintense for thick hair I don't know.

If you would like an alternative to Masquintense you are far better trying L'oreal Intense or Absolut Repair or Bumble and Bumble's Super rich.

Not a fan of the green apple scent although it isn't horrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ratgirldjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my friend who has very long, strong thick hair introduced me to this. the first time i used it - it was amazing! however, i have never had the same perfect results since. well, i still like it - when i use it on my dry hair and then rinse it out - it makes my hair seem thicker and a little coarser and stronger - i normally have very fine dry hair and some texture and thickness are an improvement. so i will continue to buy this. UPDATE: i still like this. however, i cannot use it very often. i usually just wash my hair with the nuturing shampoo - when i use them together my hair is too limp - but i do use this sometimes and i still like it - amazing! - since i don't usually like any conditioners... also this is one of very few conditioners that the scent doesn't bother me - it fades really fast

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 12:51:00 AM More reviews by rhg1

I was hoping to replace my beloved Masquintense (Kerastase) with this since Kerastase is so expensive in the U.S. No such luck. I'm surprised other reviewers likened this to Masquintense.

I have fine/abundant, long, highlighted, dry slightly frizzy, slightly wavy hair. (whew). This product is a thick heavy cream. I washed with their moisture shampoo and followed with this, leaving it in about ten minutes. After I rinsed and air-dried,my hair felt coarse and not at all soft or silky. This did do a fair job eliminating some frizz and puffiness but nothing more than a good drugstore intense conditioner will do.

Masquintense leaves my hair very soft, weightless and slippery reduces frizz and takes away puffiness. Its my favourite conditioner on the planet. and oh did I look.

This conditioner was a big disappointment.
Oh the scent--fruity very similar to salon selectives from days of yore.not pretty but not unbearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Tarot_1978

I LOVE this stuff! I have curly, colored hair that needs lots of TLC from the coloring abuse I give it and this stuff is by far the best conditioner I have ever used. There are times when I'm in a bind and will buy a more convienient brand (at a grocery or pharmacy) but my hair definatly feels its healthiest when I switch back. The packaging is awful however, the top screws off to a big opening which water from the shower tends to run into and dilute the product. But the product itself is wonderful!