September 1, 2014 | 1878 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've seen so many ladies on here saying how much they love this stuff so I've been wanting to try it out. I run errands for my grandfather and he has some medicine ready at Walgreens and told me that if I needed something to get it, doesn't matter how much it is. I knew exactly what I was going to get! We don't have a lot of extra money ourselves to spend on extras so I normally stick with things that are a little less expensive. I tried it tonight and I have to say..I don't see the hype. I've been using Loreal's Eversleek line of shampoo and conditioner and honestly, the eversleek conditioner is better to me. I just switched from the kind for frizzy, unruly hair to the one for chemically treated hair and LOVE it. The Biolage CB works no better than that in my eyes. After I rinsed it out I knew my hair wasn't going to be as soft so I had to put in a little of the eversleek conditioner before I got out of the shower. Sorry..won't be spending that much money again when I got the same from my regular conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by MissySaffell

This is a great go-to product for me and it never disappoints! I don't use it with the matching Shampoo-I just use whatever sulfrate free shampoo I have on hand and this always makes my hair bouncy, shiny and hydrated very nicely. I have a medium amount of fine hair and my hair is long so it's hard to find something that is great for the money and this certainly has the perfect amount of hydration. I like it very, very much. Even my friend commented that my hair was very shiny and what was I using. I would totally buy again. And the smell is good :).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this conditioner is just alright it doesnt do anything for my hair i LOVE the smell of biolage products but there are definitly WAY better more moisturizing hair products out there, ABBA pure moisture shampoo and conditioner is AMAZING makes my curly dry hair soft and sleek it realaly helps loosen the curl, bioloage just doesnt cut it for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- does what it claims
- rinses out easily
- little goes a long way
- doesn't weigh hair down
- silicone free

CONS

- pricey

COMMENTS:

Great conditioner - left my hair feeling incredibly soft, shiny, and frizz free. It smells amazing, too. It's pretty thick, but I have no issues with application. I LOVE using this as a leave-in the most (it makes a great daily rinse-out, and a deep conditioner, too). You only need so little to see a huge difference and you can use this a few ways. I really like that there's a Sally's dupe to this, so I'll definitely give that a try once I'm through with this one. Oh yeah, it's silicone-free!

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMGGGGGGGG!!! this is by far the best conditioner i'v EVER used!!! I just started using it a couple of days ago and WOW!!! even on the first day I could tell my hair was freakin soft and shiny!!!! My highlights really stand out and OMG the softness no serioiusly...I am amazeddd!!! LOVEEEE this product along with the hydrating shampoo...the smell is great love it!!! HG HG HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by NatBeans

This is the best conditioner I have ever used by far. I asked my hair stylist what would be the best conditioner for my think, fine, long, damaged, highlighted, and long hair. She immediately recommended Conditioning Balm. I went out and bought the conditioner and loved it, the conditioner made my hair so soft and it detangled my hair so easily. The only thing I do not like about this product is the price tag, I understand that amazing products often come with big price tags. I just wish it was cheaper!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by maryamaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first came across this stuff when I was 14. I think I might have bought it in a duo at the Hair Cuttery. My hair looked insane when I used this - shiny and wavy and no frizz at all. I used it up until I was 22, at which point I decided it was too expensive and started to look at cheaper alternatives.

Four years later I finally convinced myself to buy another tub of this. I erroneously thought that what I had been using was comparable to the conditioning balm. I was absolutely wrong. My very long hair looks so soft and wonderful and tangle-free now. I should never have tried the cheaper route, this is definitely my HG conditioner.

I wash my hair with Trader Joe's tea tree shampoo, condition from the ears down, and leave on for about 4 minutes. I rinse well but not too well, and use either a tiny bit of coconut or argan oil on the length after I get out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My review is for Biolage Conditioning Balm in the 16 oz tub, before it was repackaged/reformulated (it's now called "Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm"). I was looking for a good deep conditioner without protein and silicones, and after reading countless websites and reviews, I purchased a tub of Biolage Conditioning Balm. Whenever I use this conditioner, my hair feels so incredibly soft, smooth/tangle-free, silky, and it's more manageable after drying. I also notice that I tend to shed less after rinsing. It also smells amazing! I use it as my regular conditioner, since it never feels heavy or weighs my hair down.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by serenitydicarpio

I feel so-so about this product. I was expecting great results but this really had no better effect than a drugstore conditioner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome stuff! I use this with the hydrating shampoo and they working amazing together. My hair feels soft and actually healthy now. Didn't think that was possible! I don't like when products come in tubs so I have this in the tube and I love it just fine like that! Yay for finding something that really works! Give it a go - a little expensive, but worth it.