LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Amazing stuff. I use it on my toddler and it really helps keep her skin soft.

on 2/26/2012 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells soooooo soo so good ... I'm so tempted to lick the soap bar whenever I use it in the shower hahaha :P But honestly, that's pretty much the only thing I like about it. It leaves me feeling squeaky clean which isn't a bad thing but I rather use something that will lavish my skin and makes me feel soft and moisturized.

on 2/22/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

At first use, I was ready to get disappointed, I thought that it smelled subtle. But overtime, I was able to identify the caramel, toffee, and sugarry something that people were talking about.

I love that it leaves as sweet scent in my bathroom. This is very expensive but you already know this before you buy lush.

The biggest gripe I can think of with this is that it's drying.

on 2/6/2012 1:36:00 AM

Love this soap!! The smell makes me want to drool every time I use it! After having a not so pleasant experience with another LUSH soap, I thought I would give it one more chance. So glad I did! The honey in this bar is so soothing, and it leaves my skin feeling so moisturized. I feel like I don't even need moisturizer afterwards! If you keep it on a soap dish out of the shower between uses, it will last for a long time, so if the price is your issue I highly recommend that to get more bang for your buck!

on 1/30/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Lush and want to absolutely love this particular soap because I think the fragrance is so delicious, but sadly it doesn't do it for my skin.This doesn't lather well and is not moisturizing for my skin, although it may be because I have very dry skin. Also, the smell doesn't linger on my skin as I would want it to, but that may be because I do have such dry skin, Overall, love the fragrance and will continue to buy it because I like to have pieces around just for the smell and it doesn't break me out.

on 1/13/2012 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love. Sweet, warm and beautiful to look at. I would buy it again but I'm currently upgraded to the it's raining men shower gel if anyone likes the smell but find it difficult to lather like idid.love it, so pretty. My fav all year hard soap :)

on 1/12/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE all lush products, but I alternate between this soap and 'rock star' for my washing routine as they are my all time favourites!
For people who like warm, foody scents (like me) will LOVE this soap! It smells like loads of honey with a hint of sweet toffee. It is a comforting scent that is great in winter (but fine in summer aswell). Out of all lush products I think this one is the safest to buy as a gift, because I am yet to come across someone who doesn't like the smell! (it is also lush's best selling soap)
It makes my skin sooo soft, which at first I didn't believe a soap could have that much moisturizing power. It also leaves the delicious scent lingering in my bathroom and on my skin for hours!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this soap is absolutelyy gorgeous! the honey comb on top of the soap is really cute for decoration. some people can find it annoying but i end up using the top for an exfoliant. the soap itself is really creamy and moisturizing. the smell stays on your skin after the shower for a couple of hours. (if you put your nose up to your skin to sniff it only). for a slice of soap, it is pretty expensive, considering you can get a whoole bottle of body wash at walmart or your drugstore for less than five dollars. buut i find if i get a slice of soap at aorund $35, it can last me quite a while. to make the soap last longer, cut it up into smaller chunks then use it. i think the soap is worth the money so i definitely recommend it! i would keep repurchasing over and over again (:

on 1/6/2012 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Honey I washed the kids was my first soap I got from Lush. I was very disappointed. It was the most expensive soap and the worst soap I own so far. I thought it would leave my skin feeling very soft, silky and moisturized. But it didn't. It was very pricy and it doesn't worth the price. I don't mind if the soap is pricy or not but I do mind if the soap is worth the price or not. It melted quite a bit in just one shower which was a waste. It dried my skin so much and it left a sticky texture/residue on my skin. I needed to wash myself twice with Dove shower gel to get that feeling off me. The soap smells amazing when it's dry but it has a very weird smell when I used it in shower or when I put water on it. It has a very soapy smell. A bit salty to me. When it mix with a sweet smell, it creates a weird smell which I don't find it pleasant. The smell didn't linger on my skin at all. I couldn't smell the honey scent immediately when I got out of the shower. The packaging was ok but honestly, I don't care how the soap looks like. It is just a soap.
It is not worth the price and I was very disappointed by this soap. I would never repurchase this again. I would much rather get the $2 Dove soap. It is much better than a $15 Lush soap. At least it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my skin and it doesn't dry my skin.

on 1/5/2012 3:08:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is one of my favourite Lush soaps that I always must have in my stash! The smell is incredible and I haven't had any problems with it drying out my skin. I always feel so clean after using it and the smell lingers on my skin... yum!

Popular Gels/Soaps