November 28, 2014 | 1931 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by kwinki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Lush and want to absolutely love this particular soap because I think the fragrance is so delicious, but sadly it doesn't do it for my skin.This doesn't lather well and is not moisturizing for my skin, although it may be because I have very dry skin. Also, the smell doesn't linger on my skin as I would want it to, but that may be because I do have such dry skin, Overall, love the fragrance and will continue to buy it because I like to have pieces around just for the smell and it doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Neesacat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love. Sweet, warm and beautiful to look at. I would buy it again but I'm currently upgraded to the it's raining men shower gel if anyone likes the smell but find it difficult to lather like idid.love it, so pretty. My fav all year hard soap :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ASHFLA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE all lush products, but I alternate between this soap and 'rock star' for my washing routine as they are my all time favourites!
For people who like warm, foody scents (like me) will LOVE this soap! It smells like loads of honey with a hint of sweet toffee. It is a comforting scent that is great in winter (but fine in summer aswell). Out of all lush products I think this one is the safest to buy as a gift, because I am yet to come across someone who doesn't like the smell! (it is also lush's best selling soap)
It makes my skin sooo soft, which at first I didn't believe a soap could have that much moisturizing power. It also leaves the delicious scent lingering in my bathroom and on my skin for hours!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobsession22

this soap is absolutelyy gorgeous! the honey comb on top of the soap is really cute for decoration. some people can find it annoying but i end up using the top for an exfoliant. the soap itself is really creamy and moisturizing. the smell stays on your skin after the shower for a couple of hours. (if you put your nose up to your skin to sniff it only). for a slice of soap, it is pretty expensive, considering you can get a whoole bottle of body wash at walmart or your drugstore for less than five dollars. buut i find if i get a slice of soap at aorund $35, it can last me quite a while. to make the soap last longer, cut it up into smaller chunks then use it. i think the soap is worth the money so i definitely recommend it! i would keep repurchasing over and over again (:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Jaarc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Honey I washed the kids was my first soap I got from Lush. I was very disappointed. It was the most expensive soap and the worst soap I own so far. I thought it would leave my skin feeling very soft, silky and moisturized. But it didn't. It was very pricy and it doesn't worth the price. I don't mind if the soap is pricy or not but I do mind if the soap is worth the price or not. It melted quite a bit in just one shower which was a waste. It dried my skin so much and it left a sticky texture/residue on my skin. I needed to wash myself twice with Dove shower gel to get that feeling off me. The soap smells amazing when it's dry but it has a very weird smell when I used it in shower or when I put water on it. It has a very soapy smell. A bit salty to me. When it mix with a sweet smell, it creates a weird smell which I don't find it pleasant. The smell didn't linger on my skin at all. I couldn't smell the honey scent immediately when I got out of the shower. The packaging was ok but honestly, I don't care how the soap looks like. It is just a soap.
It is not worth the price and I was very disappointed by this soap. I would never repurchase this again. I would much rather get the $2 Dove soap. It is much better than a $15 Lush soap. At least it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my skin and it doesn't dry my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is one of my favourite Lush soaps that I always must have in my stash! The smell is incredible and I haven't had any problems with it drying out my skin. I always feel so clean after using it and the smell lingers on my skin... yum!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells absolutely incredible, however it is super drying. The lather is okay and it lasts quite a while. I wouldn't buy this again though considering the price and how dry it leaves my skin. Maybe I'll buy the It's Raining Men Shower Gel, which smells exactly the same, and see if it is any better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how this soap looks with the honeycomb. A delicious, subtle honey and toffee scent! One downside is that for an all over soap it is too drying, so I use it as a hand soap.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by assertives

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Another product from lush that I honestly don't get the hype. It totally strips my skin and makes it feel very dried out. It's only saving grace is that the scent is really heavenly, but its not enough for me to repurchase. This is also one of the most expensive soaps I've ever bought.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This soap is really amazing! It smells like sweet honey, toffee, caramel, chocolate and honeycomb. I have bought two bars of this soap and I love it! It lathers easily and lasts for a long time! I would definitely reccommend it! My only complaint is that the honeycomb decoration on top of it does not lather up as well as the rest of the bar, however it looks great visually. In Australia, this costs $6.95 for 100g. :)