July 31, 2014 | 1767 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells absolutely incredible, however it is super drying. The lather is okay and it lasts quite a while. I wouldn't buy this again though considering the price and how dry it leaves my skin. Maybe I'll buy the It's Raining Men Shower Gel, which smells exactly the same, and see if it is any better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how this soap looks with the honeycomb. A delicious, subtle honey and toffee scent! One downside is that for an all over soap it is too drying, so I use it as a hand soap.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by assertives

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Another product from lush that I honestly don't get the hype. It totally strips my skin and makes it feel very dried out. It's only saving grace is that the scent is really heavenly, but its not enough for me to repurchase. This is also one of the most expensive soaps I've ever bought.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This soap is really amazing! It smells like sweet honey, toffee, caramel, chocolate and honeycomb. I have bought two bars of this soap and I love it! It lathers easily and lasts for a long time! I would definitely reccommend it! My only complaint is that the honeycomb decoration on top of it does not lather up as well as the rest of the bar, however it looks great visually. In Australia, this costs $6.95 for 100g. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I don't get the hype - this leaves my skin feeling super stripped, not smooth or soft at all. Yes, the smell is divine, but for me, it completely fails as a body wash. Glad I got to try it before wasting my money on a full size chunk.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by claireyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say every time I walk into my local Lush store, one of the first things I do is go straight over to this soap and take a nice big sniff of it because it smells that darn good. In fact so good I actually almost feel like taking a big bite out of it. Having said that, when I use Honey I washed the kids, I actually find a little drying on my skin which is so frustrating for me cause I love it so much and I so badly didn't want that to be the case. I just wanted it to be a creamy, dreamy and moisturising soap.
However, I will still always continue to buy it every so often cause of that smell and it actually does a reasonable job of cleaning. So when I do I just have to make sure I moisturise really well afterwards and FYI if it wasn't for that delicious smell I wouldn't repurchase again as its also not particlularly cheap for how long it lasts and with the drying out on top of that it just wouldn't be worth it. But oh that smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite thing from Lush, it makes you feel so clean and smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

This soap is absolutely yummy, smells so edible like caramel, second choice of lush soap after rock star!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by smgudan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my fave Lush soap! Lathers well, smells delicious, like sweet toffee. I took off one star because the honeycomb top falls off, and is sticky. Will def keep buying tho :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by wormzscareme

I bought this soap because I read rave reviews about how it was great for people with eczema. I found this soap to be fairly drying and didn't really do anything for my skin. While the smell is DIVINE, the fact that the $15 bar I bought lasted less than 2 weeks is enough for me to never purchase this soap again. I'm glad I tried it, but it doesn't wash any better than my $2 bar of Dove and the Dove doesn't melt right away.