LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 3/22/2012 6:39:00 PM

I LUv dis soap;] not THAT expensive, and leaves my feeling squeaky clean ;] Smells like toffee, caramel, and just pure yumminess;) buy;]

on 3/19/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-very moisturzing!
-lovely subtle scent

Cons:
-top part falls off
-doesn't lather very well

Overall, I would buy again!

on 3/12/2012 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My second favourite Lush soap after rockstar. Smells like ... honey! the kind of scent that just makes you smile

Cleans well, lathers well. The only soap I have a problem with is Godmother - too mild and does not clean my oily back and chest well.

Amazing stuff. I use it on my toddler and it really helps keep her skin soft.

on 2/26/2012 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells soooooo soo so good ... I'm so tempted to lick the soap bar whenever I use it in the shower hahaha :P But honestly, that's pretty much the only thing I like about it. It leaves me feeling squeaky clean which isn't a bad thing but I rather use something that will lavish my skin and makes me feel soft and moisturized.

on 2/22/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

At first use, I was ready to get disappointed, I thought that it smelled subtle. But overtime, I was able to identify the caramel, toffee, and sugarry something that people were talking about.

I love that it leaves as sweet scent in my bathroom. This is very expensive but you already know this before you buy lush.

The biggest gripe I can think of with this is that it's drying.

on 2/6/2012 1:36:00 AM

Love this soap!! The smell makes me want to drool every time I use it! After having a not so pleasant experience with another LUSH soap, I thought I would give it one more chance. So glad I did! The honey in this bar is so soothing, and it leaves my skin feeling so moisturized. I feel like I don't even need moisturizer afterwards! If you keep it on a soap dish out of the shower between uses, it will last for a long time, so if the price is your issue I highly recommend that to get more bang for your buck!

on 1/30/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Lush and want to absolutely love this particular soap because I think the fragrance is so delicious, but sadly it doesn't do it for my skin.This doesn't lather well and is not moisturizing for my skin, although it may be because I have very dry skin. Also, the smell doesn't linger on my skin as I would want it to, but that may be because I do have such dry skin, Overall, love the fragrance and will continue to buy it because I like to have pieces around just for the smell and it doesn't break me out.

on 1/13/2012 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love. Sweet, warm and beautiful to look at. I would buy it again but I'm currently upgraded to the it's raining men shower gel if anyone likes the smell but find it difficult to lather like idid.love it, so pretty. My fav all year hard soap :)

on 1/12/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE all lush products, but I alternate between this soap and 'rock star' for my washing routine as they are my all time favourites!
For people who like warm, foody scents (like me) will LOVE this soap! It smells like loads of honey with a hint of sweet toffee. It is a comforting scent that is great in winter (but fine in summer aswell). Out of all lush products I think this one is the safest to buy as a gift, because I am yet to come across someone who doesn't like the smell! (it is also lush's best selling soap)
It makes my skin sooo soft, which at first I didn't believe a soap could have that much moisturizing power. It also leaves the delicious scent lingering in my bathroom and on my skin for hours!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this soap!