MAC Refined Golden

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in style warriors packagin, which i love..this suits my skin tone well, which is NC40 on SFF, and it shows up well, the only drawback for me, is that it does have shimmers, which will transfer to your cheeks, and so I use this bronzer only to contour and that too only at night, coz I find it too shimmery for daytime...If you are look out for matte bronzers, then this bronzer is not for you.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't own this, but a MAC MA tried this on me after I tried on some foundation. I do like this a lot! It does give a bronzey effect without looking red or orange. I would buy this when I save up a little :P

HG bronzer.
Lovely color, great to warm up my NC25 skin tone.
The texture is very silky and smooth feeling on the skin, unlike some bronzers I've tried. I love the subtle gold flecks in it, it's not too noticable on the skin but it still leaves a bit of shimmer on your face.

I'm pretty light in the winter, and if I use a light hand, this looks great on me. In the summer, just adds a gorgeous summery glow to my face.

I know some people are wary of shimmery bronzers, but take my word, you won't be looking like a glitterball with this lol.

It makes me nervous that this isn't a permanent item, but luckily it's always in CCO's and MAC promotes it in collections frequently.

Ramble ramble ramble. RAMBLE. Needless to say I love this product, and the next time it's promoted in a collection I will be stocking up. :)

This is my HG bronzer! I always find myself coming back to this product/color. I typically use "medium" or "nw25" for powder and foundation - It gives me a great sun-kissed glow!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it! Usually I am very weary of bronzers, and the rare times I use them I've stuck with my trusty NARS or Too Faced ones. My best friend uses this, and I tried it on New Year's Eve in Vegas and fell in love. I have to use a light hand now since it's winter and I'm very pale, but it works lovely with my Too Faced Flatbuki brush. I'm sure in the summer I can build it much more. To me the faint shimmer never looks greasy or fake, and it never looks too orange. For the price, I think this is great - it looks great, and I can imagine it will last me a good long while before I have to replace it since I use so little each time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everday contour color. I love it! It's one of my HG products.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I can't believe I ever lived without it hahaha! It works sooo well. You can build up the color to contour or if you can apply it lightly all over for a nice glow. It looks really sparkley in the pan but when you put it on its really not. Would buy over and overrrrrrr

I used this on and off but i don't think it's for me. It's very pigmented so i have to use sparingly and apply with a light hand. Even with a light application it still looks a bit too dark and makes me look muddy brown instead of having a tan like look. It looks very pretty on others but on me no. I have better bronzers than this and for less the price also.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, i am an NC30 . It gives an amzing glow. But you have to use a light hand with it. Very pigmented. It looks realllly glittery in the pan. but seriously none of it shows once you apply it to your face. Def would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Sigh** what a disapointment, it just doesn't give you that bronze sunkissed look a bronzer is supposed to, i returned it after a day...it just gave me this dull brown shade that made my skin look dirty :S yuck! maybe it just wasn't a good match for me and will work better for others.

Popular Bronzers