October 1, 2014 | 1995 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Golden

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by KristinClark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG bronzer! I always find myself coming back to this product/color. I typically use "medium" or "nw25" for powder and foundation - It gives me a great sun-kissed glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by metsgirlx57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! Usually I am very weary of bronzers, and the rare times I use them I've stuck with my trusty NARS or Too Faced ones. My best friend uses this, and I tried it on New Year's Eve in Vegas and fell in love. I have to use a light hand now since it's winter and I'm very pale, but it works lovely with my Too Faced Flatbuki brush. I'm sure in the summer I can build it much more. To me the faint shimmer never looks greasy or fake, and it never looks too orange. For the price, I think this is great - it looks great, and I can imagine it will last me a good long while before I have to replace it since I use so little each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my everday contour color. I love it! It's one of my HG products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jensthirdsn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I can't believe I ever lived without it hahaha! It works sooo well. You can build up the color to contour or if you can apply it lightly all over for a nice glow. It looks really sparkley in the pan but when you put it on its really not. Would buy over and overrrrrrr

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I used this on and off but i don't think it's for me. It's very pigmented so i have to use sparingly and apply with a light hand. Even with a light application it still looks a bit too dark and makes me look muddy brown instead of having a tan like look. It looks very pretty on others but on me no. I have better bronzers than this and for less the price also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, i am an NC30 . It gives an amzing glow. But you have to use a light hand with it. Very pigmented. It looks realllly glittery in the pan. but seriously none of it shows once you apply it to your face. Def would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by gina01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sigh** what a disapointment, it just doesn't give you that bronze sunkissed look a bronzer is supposed to, i returned it after a day...it just gave me this dull brown shade that made my skin look dirty :S yuck! maybe it just wasn't a good match for me and will work better for others.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Imelda78

I was so looking forward to using this bronzer after trying it out in the store on my hand (big mistake, the lighting is always dull in department stores!). I thought I would give it a go as other mac bronzers have always been great shades and excellent value for money but I will NEVER buy this shade again. The colour looks great in the compact but went on a really dull muddy shade, and no matter what brush I used (BB, MAC, Smashbox, Nars) the colour was always patchy. Even when used a little I looked like I had applied it with a paintbrush and left it to dry. The only good thing about this? If it suites your skin tone it will last for months.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love MAC's refined golden bronzer! It is a great shade, not at all orange :) It has great pigmentation and one swipe with the brush usually does it for day time and two swipes for going out at night. I will definitely re-purchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this bronzer for almost 2 years and just hit the pan, i love it, its my HG bronzer,i keep it in my purse and use it pretty much everyday, will re purchase!