July 28, 2014 | 1198 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by misscocochaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer!! It's inexpensive ($4) Gives me a great bronzed look and color! and most importantly it's MATTE! I'm not a fan of bronzers with shimmer but just my personal preference. I like to use it to contour a little to make my cheekbones stand out a little more or just to warm up my complexion. I'm already tan but Sunny shows up on me pretty well. I like to use my Ecotools contour brush to apply NYC Sunny or my Ecotools deluxe fan brush and sunny goes on beautifully. Does not break me out. The packaging is pretty simple nothing fancy here but it can break if it falls too many times. No smell for what I can notice. I use to have Benefit Hoola but NYC shows up so much better on my skin! I also have NARS Laguna (was a gift) but like I said I don't like shimmer in my bronzers, so I use it on my eyelids. Overall I really love this bronzer! Definitely is my favorite all time bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard multiple beauty gurus on YT rave about this but I never really bothered since I hardly go into Walmart. I picked it up after seeing only one left on the rack. When I first swatched it on my hand, I thought it would be totally useless because I couldn't even see the pigmentation on my hand at all! I tried it on my face and I was so relieved to see the colour show up on my face LOL! I would say this product is very buildable as the colour got deeper as I layered more on. I'm not really a fan of the applicator as its kind of like a styrofoam board material. I definitely wouldn't mind paying $3 for a product like this! My only complaint is that the packaging is a little flimsy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by rochaschung

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this bronzer after reading lots of good reviews from MA and some YouTube videos. I was looking for a natural matte bronzer to contour and warm up my cool and pale skin. The powder of this bronzer is on the dry side compared to the Stila bronzer that I own previously. The powder is also not as fine as the Stila bronzer (and I know this is really not a fair comparison given the price difference between the two) either, but it is finer than the old Wet n Wild bronzer (in square package). Despite much raves from many pale gals, I still find the color is a bit orange-ish on me. I know this varies from person to person. It might be that I happen to have more pink undertone so this bronzer doesn't work that well on me. Therefore I have no complain about it. Overall, I would probably use it in the occasion when I want to have a more dramatic bronzing hue, or as a backup bronzer. With the cost, it's still a reasonable purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

I don't understand why people are saying this is orange? It is not orange at all... This is the perfect bronzer its completely matte and the perfect medium bronzing shade. I like to use this to contour my cheeks and even in my crease as eyeshadow. Plus its so cheap :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product went on way too orangey and sparkly, but I only paid $3 for it, so it's not a big loss. The experience taught me not to listen to some of the makeup gurus on YT! Maybe this bronzer would be okay for some one very young who can pull off a very sparkly look and who is on a tight budget, but don't use this one if you have a fair complexion. Edit: This product probably wouldn't look orangey if you had a warm skin tone, but for those with neutral/cool undertones it's just not that flattering!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by koralam

I highly recommend this to pretty much everyone. Its not too orange for me, though i know for some people thats a concern, im assuming those people have a VERY heavy hand because if you apply just the right amount of this product you get the perfect goddess glow just got back from 2 weeks in hawaii look for $2! Cant complain, love it, love it, LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

IT HAS SHIMMER!!! NOT MATTE!!! I hadn't used this in ages (never been keen on it) and only just cleaned my brushes and needed another product to try and set my make up as I think my other powder may be breaking me out, so I applied this instead. Was ok, then magnified my face in the mirror to pluck a couple of stray eyebrows and seen myself covered in sparkles, aggghhh! Ran outside with product and on close inspection it has sparkles all through it. If you don't mind sparkles or spend majority of time indoors then this product may suit you, but I have an absolute hate for shimmer/sparkles on my face (eyeshadows are ok lol)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This product sucks. It doesnt even show up on my skin. The pigmentation is just alright but the color is just isnt any good. I am a nc25 and it doesnt show up on my skin. I don't understand the hype about this product. This might work on very very fair skin girls but I don't see the hype in this product. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I love this bronzer. After so many amazing reviews for it on Youtube, I just had to buy it. I didn't have much to lose either for less than $3. Sunny is the only shade of this bronzer, but fits most medium-light skintones. I have to admit, it is a bit light for my skin tone, but I am pretty tan, about an NC35. It's got an orange tone, but is pretty sheer so it wont make you look really orange, and is completely matte which i love. There's a good amount of product, and I really like the mirror in the compact, sometimes I just open the bronzer to use the mirror. While this product is sheer, it is buildable, and you can use it for contouring as well as just all over for a little extra color. I think this is an overall great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This disappointed me.. I am too fair for this, so back the store it went. Pulled too orange..