New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 4/5/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!! BEST BRONZER OUT THERE!!!! Looks so natural and beautiful i love this bronzer!! This bronzer should defff be worth more than 3 bucks, but im not complaining!

on 4/5/2014 9:55:00 PM

I have medium-dark skin, and after watching so many people on YT rave about this and say it didn't look orange or muddy, and it even showed up on medium skin tones, I bought it. Totally loved it at first (I use bronzer mostly as a contour). When summer rolled around I realized that I was kind of using this more as a setting powder....it didn't actually have that much color on my face, and I hit pan within two months. That's a pretty short time for a 9.4g product used solely for contouring. I would go for a darker contour....so I won't repurchase. I am still using it though, and it is a very light and pretty natural shade, I just like a deeper contour

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I fraking love this. Not orange at all. Matte. I can countour i can add glow. I dont even look like i bronzed. I just look like ive been outside. Not orange or fake at all. For the price? I love it

on 3/29/2014 6:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a warm-toned, matte bronzer and pretty for contouring. I would not say its orange but gives a nice glow to the face. For the money, I think you really cannot go wrong

on 3/22/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's mediocre. I've heard a lot of hype around this product for being cheap, matte, and not turning orange. Two of those claims are true. I bought it for only $3 Canadian at Wal-Mart, so it is indeed cheap. It has no shimmer, glitter, or sparkle, so it is matte. But no turning orange? That's rediculous. On my pale skin, it looks like terracotta clay. It looks absurdly muddy on my face when I use it to contour. I tried using it as a transition shade for my eye makeup, but it made my eyes look sunken and tired. Now I just use it warm up the perimeter of my face very lightly.
Colour aside, this product isn't very pigmented, but that means it's easier to blend. It's very smooth and relatively finely milled, but it kicks up a lot of dust when i swirl a powder brush in it. Instead, I tap my brush in it.
This isn't the right product for me. i won't be repurchasing.

on 3/21/2014 5:18:00 PM

This is a hg. I don't know why people are giving it bad reviews. This is not orange but a reddy brown which is what you need for contouring however if u don't want to contour u can get a kabuki brush and apply over to give u a sunkissed glow----------------------------//--/////---- Pros- Excellent for contouring or dusting all over. Cheaper then fish and chip 1.99 at super drug 9.4g so gonna last u ages. Doesn't break you. Has a mirror so perfect for on the go. And the best thing is that's its matte. Cons- None other the fact that it's always sold out

on 3/18/2014 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was one of those products where I just intuitively knew that I would hate it but decided to try it anyways because well heck, it was only $3 and there has been so much hype surrounding this bronzer for the past 2 or so years. The second I got this bronzer home, I took out my bronzer brush and went to use it. I was shocked off the bat that a bronzer that was so orange could gain so much hype. I dipped my brush in the bronzer, tapped the excess off on my back of my hand and then went to bronze of my face. Let me tell you, this stuff does not blend out well. Where you put it is where it will stay, looking horribly harsh. So with my obviously bronzed face which I tried to blend out without any luck to the death, I decided it would be a day in. 2 hours later I looked in the mirror and the bronzer was completely gone with no sign it had ever existed. What an absolute crap product, it almost makes me want to return it! To sum it up, this bronzer is orange, patchy, doesn't blend and doesn't last. I'm shocked that people compared this to Benefit's Hoola! Would not repurchase and definitely wouldn't recommend.

on 3/11/2014 6:59:00 PM

I dropped the product from 2-3 ft and the lid broke off... but this product is very nice. The tone of this product is very warm but it doesn't come off as you cheap orange bronzer that you don't reach for lol For the price defiantly go buy it because you can't go wrong. I like it for the summer time when I am tan and I just apply this on the contour areas of my face with a big brush to look nice and healthy(:

on 3/11/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This broke me out.

on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this product. I'm a fair/neutral redhead and this is just perfect for adding a bit of color and sunshine...the price point can't be beat and it's been gentle on my very acne prone/sensitive skin.