September 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by gervaioam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent stuff. Not cakey, yet not oily. No need for the top layer of pressed powder. My number one love is Guerlain's concealer but since it's too expensive, I'll stick with this for now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really enjoying this product and happy that I went ahead and grabbed it while at target. I'm NC 20 and the shades are suiting me quite well. I mix the light and darker color together for under my eyes and the olive/green on I use for blemishes. Everything is amazing in this palette but I took off a lippie becasue I feel I'm going to be out of the cream concealers waaaay before the powder which is unfortuneate. I also have the bobbi brown creamy concealer kit and this is very compareable. I received the BB one in a swap and to be honest I think I'd buy this again before I'd go buy that one. The only reason I'd say buy the BB one is b/c these colors obviously won't match every skin tone. SK should realize that and put out some other color ranges so more people could try this. Oh, as far as creasing, I say this doesn't crease any more or any less than every other concealer on the market ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by samanthaxmariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite concealer, I use it every day! It's so creamy and it applies so easily - and it stays all day. I use the lighter color for under my eyes, and I use the greenish one mixed with the lighter one for any acne marks/blemishes. I set everything with the powder. I don't really use the darker color because it's too dark for me, but I use all of the others. The only con is that the product itself doesn't last very long, or maybe there's just not that much product - I feel like I hit pan shortly after I got it. But I will most definitely repurchase, probably very soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I love this concealer kit!! The color match is perfect. I use the darker color for under my eyes without powder and it stays all day. For redness I use the green tint one and it's like magic. I have about 20 different concealers, and this is one of the best I have. Would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by borelfabulous

I love this concealer palette! I find myself using this everyday...I used to use the Hard Candy Nobody's perfect concealer palette that was around 8 dollars when I could have just bought this for about 2 dollars more. THis one is about 9.99 at Target and it is very worth the price! It is a very versatile palette and can be used for under eye circles to brighten, blemishes and for redness there is a olivey greenish skin tone shade that works well to diminish redness. Overall a very nice concealer! oh and its really creamy too! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MissCaroline85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my second palette, I use this concealer every day. For reference, I am asian NC30 in my mid twenties. While, I only use out of one color and the powder I really like this concealer. It is very creamy and easy to blend. Also, it gives very good coverate. My only complaint is that when I get a tan this looks very ashy on me. So, I hope that they come out with more colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, this is probably one of the best concealers I have ever tried, and that includes MAC, various drug-store and HE brands. In this palette, you get a green, light cream and peachy beige concealer and one pan of pressed powder.

I use my Ecotools concealer brush to apply this before my foundation. I LOVE the green shade, it's not that pastel green alot of companies try to pass off, it's a light skintone/olive green that, when applied to the skin, blends wonderfully and helps conceal redness. Using this product before foundation helps me avoid overusing foundation to conceal the redness around my nose and cheeks. I would buy this for the green shade alone!! I was always very wary of using color correcting stuff in the past b/c of bad expereinces but I am very happy with this. The other two pans are awesome as well for dark circles and general cover ups depending on your skin tone. I'm around NC25 and they all work well for me on various parts of the face..Has not caused any breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by stupidandcynical

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

There's way too much hype around this. I was very excited to try it and the colors seem to match my skin tone (NC42) very well. I tried it, and it didn't live up to expectations at all. It was cakey and it didn't blend well. People with dry skin: STAY AWAY. If you have smooth perfect skin, go ahead and try it. Under my eyes, it was blotchy and uneven. On my acne scars, it caked up very badly and accentuated my dry skin. The texture is a very dry cream and it goes on kind of... rough. My $1 concealer/highlighter duo from ELF beats this any day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

My HG Concealer Palette!!!
For medium skin tones, perhaps anywhere ranging between NC30, this palette will work great for you! There are 3 different shades and 1 setting powder. I am able to use this to cover my undereyes, blemishes, etc. However, I LOVE using the bottom left neutralizer color for the redness on my skin. I've just been using this color as a "foundation" or coverup and I have been LOVING it. It hides the redness wonderfully. The formula of these concealers are so smooth and creamy. I LOVE IT.
The packaging is nice and sleek - not looking cheap at all. For ~$10, this is a great piece to have in your collection. I highly recommend it and would definitely buy this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by woaimakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
-Contains 3 different concealers: salmon for undereyes, greenish beige for redness and a lighter beige for darkness
-Contains 1 translucent powder to set concealer
-Consistency - thick enough to stick to area applied but not too thick that it would crease

Cons:
-Lasts ~6-8hrs and may need to reapply for touch-ups; would ideally prefer a long-lasting one.

Overall: great palette for its price... would recommend for this Sonia Kashuk for its value and quality.