Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

my brother is using this product and i am so in love with it, everytime he comes home there'll be this scent and i know he's home even when i'm upstairs. and now he's married and he moved out, i bought it for my boyfriend one day at the airport, and everytime i smell it, like everyone says, I WANNA JUMP ON HIM. it smells so good!!!!

This cologne always makes me want to jump my boyfriend. It is very dangerous, in a way, because every time I smell a guy with it on, I'm very tempted. It smells masculine, but not in the typical overpowering cologne-type way. It's both subtle and powerful at the same time. The cologne is water-based, but that doesn't affect it's lasting power. I spray it all over my pillow at night when he's gone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love love love love love love this. I bought this for myself to just spray around my room.

I would give this a 10 if it were allowed... Bought this for my bf (now hubby) for Christmas after we had been dating for a while (and I realized he was worth the investment :0) ). He loves it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Every time he wears it, it just makes me swoon. It's fresh, young (but not too young) but still manly. I wish I had a scent that smelled this good on me! This is the one scent that we will repurchase for him as long as they make it, hopefully forever.

I love this on my BF. Especially, funnily enough at the end of the day when you can catch a whiff of it on his neck. It's his signature scent!

Best men's scent EVER. I love this fragrance... it makes me turn my head if I catch a whiff on a guy passing by. It's a perfect scent that gives any man wearing it extra sex appeal!

I love this smell. Would purchase again as gifts to people.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is what my DH wears. I love it! When first sprayed it smells like pure soap, but it mellows down to a fresh and sexy fragrance. I can't really describe it except to say that it smells like my hubby! Even my old grandma said to my DH "My don't you smell good!"

This is my favorite cologne on my boyfriend. It is very long lasting and masculine. I love it on him!!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My absolute favorite!! Yum - It's got a great scent. Not overpowering (unless he's using way to much)and kind of musky - yet - fresh . How do you describe a scent???

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel