September 18, 2014 | 1207 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scent! I buy it for my bf all the time... but I steal it from him sometimes to wear. I think it's a pretty unisex scent. I haven't tried the woman's counterpart though, but I'll probably sometime soon. This has to be my favorite colonge though! Just YUM!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

the only word i can think of to describe this is "Eh". This is about as common on guys as Tommy, and just as boring. yes the scent sticks in your head, and gets your attention, but when your out at a club and smelled it on 5 MILLION men, it gets annoying. almost to the point where its a complete joke between my friends and I-we walk away from Acqua Di Gio! no good can come of it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by whosheis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it when my boyfriend wears this. He hasn't worn it lately so I think he ranout. I'll just.. buy him more. I've been known to sorta follow guys who wear this cologne. It makes me just wanna eat my boyfriend up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree. This smells great on most guys.
Some women might even want to wear it too.
It can be a bit sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 8:23:00 AM More reviews by bahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this scent! It is soo mysterious, masculine, exotic. When my boyfriend wears it, I just want to ravish him!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

I love this scent! I know it's been around forever .. not sure why I didn't try it earlier! My DH loves it, too. It smells so masculin yet fresh and not too heavy at all! Definitely leans toward summer scents, I would say. The bottle is frosted glass & so simple. The notes: Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus. Definitely a keeper for my hubby!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Zeljana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

perfect. bought this for my dad, but i'd wear it. that's how much I like it. it's wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2005 6:41:00 PM More reviews by kayteonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smell is AMAZING. I bought one for my dad and one for my husband. I think he accidentally dropped it while travelling and it broke, so we rushed to the store to get him a new bottle. A MUST BUY.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

this scent is amazing. i absolutely LOVE it. however, i wll not buy if for my bf b/c EVERYBODY wears this. the guy in sephora said this is the highest selling cologne theyv'e ever had...ever. i smell this on everybody. older men, younger men, jocks, nerds, bankers, construction workers, high school guys, college guys, great-grand-fathers, co-workers...geesh..this fragrance has taken over so i decided to get my bf something else.
UPDATE: I DON'T KNOW IF MEN'S COLOGNES ARE GETTING SWEETER OR WOMEN'S PERFUME IS GETTING DARKER BUT THIS IS WALKING THE LINE OF PERFUME. I COULD GET AWAY WITH WEARING THIS. DO STILL LOVE IT BUT PREFER A COLOGNE THAT SMELLS VERY MANLY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Jenesis914

ohhh i got a sample of this from sephora and it smells like SEX. It is the hottest scent for men ever! Its the kind of scent that makes you want to cuddle and be close to him constantly. Any guy that has this on will turn on any girl no matter what they look like!