July 25, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love love this eyeliner! the color is my HG dark brown :) i usually use this pencil for every eye look i do :) it works well glides on smoothly and stays on all day! :) huge rave

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Whitneyone

I LOVE this!! I will buy it again and again. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't smear!! It's just a pretty, matte, deep brown. Love it!! Highly reccommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2005 9:18:00 PM More reviews by smdelacruz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG liner! I feel like I've been on a quest for the *perfect* e/l - and I think this is it! I'm a klutz so ease of application is very important to me. This glides on my oily lids and stays put all day! Application is a breeze. I even worked out with it and it stayed perfectly in place (okay maybe it faded a little but def did not smudge or stray) I do notice that I have to sharpen it constantly b/c I like a really fine line. I bought the MAC sharpener that that SA suggested and it works beautifully. I am glad I took her advice, esp after reading some of the reviews concerning the sharpening. I can't wait to try other colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite Powerpoint pencils, and DEFINITELY my favorite brown e/l pencil of all time! Nice color, glides on, stays put... highly recommended. :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lambchop68

This is my HG eyeliner and either wear this color or Engraved. Stays on all day and does not smudge. I use Jergens face cream to remove. Will buy again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2005 2:29:00 PM More reviews by shauna23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG eyeliner. Stays put when you apply it, yet easy to blend as well. It is easy to apply with a heavy or light hand for a dramatic or natural look. This particular color would probably look good on just about anyone, it looks great with my fair skin and light blue eyes. I've used it with every e/s I own and haven't been disappointed yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great pencil, great staying power, great price. Good everyday color. *awesome* quality. I see that a lot of MUAers before me has complained about the difficulty of getting this off. For me, the only thing that can get this off is Lancome Milky Creme Cleanser. Hey at least it won't go anywhere throughout the day. UPDATE: okay, for some reason my powerpoints keeps on smudging on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by karebear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really happy with this eyeliner. I have fair skin, brown hair, and blue-green eyes, and this color really works well for me. The powerpoint liner is easy to apply and has good staying power, much better than the other type of MAC eyeliner. I would definitely buy this again (and I have, in different colors).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by pixiepeach223

Love Love this eyeliner!!!!:) It works sooooooooo good.It lasts the whole day and it doesnt smudge, smear or run.Once i took a nap and when i woke up i still had my liner perfectly done.The color is amazing as well.I will definatly repurchase this liner again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 7:31:00 AM More reviews by kristylynn0530

I love this liner. I have oily lids and this stays all day. My eyes are a blue-grey and the dark brown color of this liner really makes my eye color stand out. It's not as harsh as some of the blacks can be. The only grip I have about this is it doesn't sharpen quit right, but next time I will purchase the Mac sharpener.