April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by luluviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first MAC product and is still my HG eyeliner. It goes on smooth, does not smudge at all (compared to "Smolder") and is perfect for use on upper, lower lid and waterline.

The only downside is that it is not a true black, and you definitely go through it fast especially if you use it everyday! It's worth it though since you can see the difference in quality vs drugstore and this (and comparable brands) - total MAC convert after this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by sweetzms

This product SUCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I bought it because I wanted a creamy black liner..but in fact it was soo dry and hard i think they sold me an old one because it was soo hard to spread and smudge it on my top lashline. When I finally got a somewhat good line my eyes felt sore from all the tugging....But heres the worst part...when I tried to take it off at the end of the day it wouldn't budge. I had to keep scrubbing my eyes with makeup remover and the residue woundn't leave. The skin around my eyes is red and sore from trying to remove this...I would definately not purchase this again because it's not worth all the pain. I will stick to my Dior eyeliner, or even Maybelline because its so creamy and easy to use and to remove. I would give this zero lippies if i could....dont waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the money! Smudges on the crease after a few hours, and very little staying power on the waterline. It doesn't 'set' either, you can take your finger, wipe your eye, and this eyeliner would easily come off.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by JillyDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a bit eyeliner-impaired when it comes to applying a straight line so I went to MAC to find the easiest simple black pencil that would go on very smooth and creamy and not look a mess. The sales girl recommended this for lining on top and inner rims. I like it overall because it is smooth and creamy... it doesnt stay on as long as my cheapie covergirl liner tho. Its definately a soft black- not very bold. But I like that. Overall, I think I'd repurchase just because its so easy to work with and creamy but I'm sure there are better liners out there... so Im a little torn.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by nikkitries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

been using this eyeliner for four years now. love it.

could be darker, but other than that this is perfect. stays on my upper lashline and waterline all day (but i don't have watery eyes or anything)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ElleJae

Great eyeliner pencil, I've gone through quite a few of them in order to find the perfect one that will not smudge and this one is up there!

I find that there's more product to it than the twist up eyeliners and has great colour pay off. It's also incredibly smooth and soft and one of the few eyeliners that can at times, last me the whole day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eye liner! it doesnt smudge, last all day (no need for touch ups) glides on (like butter lol) & its super black. If u want to smudge it for a smokey eye look, you have to do it fast because it drys FAST. i recommend it & will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It's... a black eyeliner. I dunno, the staying power is mediocre.. as is the color and application. I don't know, I still use it when I'm in a rush and don't have time to fluidline, but I certainly don't think its anything special

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

when i went to pick up this eyeliner, i was specifically looking for something that would STAY where i put it. i had never bought a pencil-type eyeliner from mac before, only liquids and fluidlines...which i love. so i thought i'd be safe to buy engraved. wrong! engraved immediately smudges, creases no matter what i put under it, and doesn't even appear to be a true black, which was the color i was looking for. the formula is pretty nice, doesn't drag or skip but maybe its' creaminess has something to do with why it smears around so much. i can't believe mac promotes this as a "long wearing" type eyeliner. it's simply not worth the money and i won't be repurchasing. a big disappointment from a line i usually love.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by moibeauty

my very 1st Mac product i bought & i'm so disappointed...i went to Mac counter looking for eye pencil that won't smudge most importantly that will last longer....the guy behind the counter claim this is THE PRODUCT! yea right....for the price i'm paying it's not worth it @ all....next time i'll stick to my regular drug stores eye liner instead....