December 21, 2014 | 1658 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by bananasandwich

The formula is great, but I found the color had too many of the dreaded red tones for my dark brown brows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Spamstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in "Hazel" : just let me say up front if you are looking for a medium red/auburn, you might consider this. On me, against my dark hair, it looked orange. All I needed was a big red nose under it to complete the picture! Ugh.
The formula however is very nice! It went on easily, and I could either shade or draw individual hairs. It smoothed nicely with the included brush. If the color matched me I'd be all over this! The formula is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This comes with a handy little brush on the cap to brush your eyebrows with. So nice! I got mine in dark brown and it matches my eyebrows perfectly!! Great quality for a low price. I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Cassie717

I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and use the Hazel color. I considered purchasing the Dior universal pencil at Sephora (fab, but really expensive at $29). I did a little research and found lots of great reviews. It is perfect and I love the fact that I saved $26 in the process. I've had no "staying" issues. It lasts all day and that color never moves. Excellent product at an excellent price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by brittloveslife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyebrow pencil to date! My eyebrow hair doesn't grow in very thick so I fill my brows in and this pencil is amazing. My hair is really dark, so the 004 Black Brown is PERFECTION. You don't have to press crazy hard, just light strokes will get you the coverage you need. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Suli8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this all the time! I now use a brow kit, but if your someone whos looking for a brow pencil, I would recommend this! It has a very useful brush that's very handy and works well. The actual pencil isnt too hard or too soft. It doesn't smudge, unless of course your rubbing your eyebrows alot! But if you leave it be, it lasts all day! Its a great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by PaulinaLC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail when it comes to my eye brows! I have the color hazel and its absolutely perfect for my medium brown hair. It's so easy to work with, jut has enough wax to keep your hairs in place. The only thing I would change would be instead of the brush that it comes with, I would replace with a spooly. Overall, I will keep repurchasing this product because that's how much I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great basic eyebrow pencil that comes with a little brush on the cap. I use the color 001 Dark Brown for my very faint eyebrows. I found if I hold the pencil at the end and very gently rub it against my eyebrows, I get a natural looking line. Unfortunately it doesn't last all day on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brow pencil is amazing value for money. It's packaged like an eyeliner, but has a brush on the lid which is awesome for combing through the brows and blending the colour in to make your brows look more natural. I have nothing bad to say about this product so I've given it five lippys. My colour is hazel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really like this brow pencil. It's so convenient that it has a brush on the lid. I've had the same pencil for years and years now. It lasts such a long time. It stays put during the day too, which is important for a busy mom.

I would not repurchase though, as they don't have it in a color that looks natural on me, unfortunately.