October 23, 2014 | 905 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MarathonMom

These are fabulous. I've been using sable for years. They're soft enough so they don't tug at your eyes, and the color lasts and doesn't smudge and run. You can't beat MK's eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jmuprincess

Just got this in charcoal (blackish) and already own in sable (darkish brown)-these are practically goof proof in giving a great line and other plus is its not irratating (i wear contacts and liquid liner/other pencils usually smudge more)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Julesbait

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wore MK eyeliner at my bachelorette party. I stayed out drinking til the wee hours, got home and didn't feel like washing my face, so I just slept with my makeup on. I got up the next morning (afternoon, whatever), and let me tell you, my eyeliner was still in place! The color was faded down a bit, but not a smudge or raccoon eye to be found. Impressive. I would buy it, except for the fact that I'm hopelesly addicted to my Smashbox Creme Eyeliner. But if that's ever discontinued, it's MK all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by belb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are some of my favourite eyeliners to date. The colours stay true, the texture is soft enough not to pull the delicate skin around the eyes, and they don't smudge on me. My favourite of all is Charcoal, which is a rich almost-black colour that would suit most skintones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by brunettebb87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this stuff. I've tried it in sable and charcoal. It smudges easily but stays on all day. It goes on really easily. I've bought it for awhile now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2004 1:15:00 AM More reviews by shapinup

If you use a kohl like pencil eyeliner, then you will probably like this eyeliner. It is definitely better than the drugstore brands. I no longer use eyeliner in the form of a pencil. I have discovered Paula Dorf's Transformer and mix that with eyeshadow to form eyeliner. I like this technique much better.
If I were to use pencil eyeliner, I probably would use MK. I just find the point doesn't stay sharp enough for a fine line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 6:03:00 PM More reviews by redfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not worth the money. Niceish drugstore quality, but you could so *so* much better in pigment and in lasting power in other lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2004 8:07:00 PM More reviews by x_SparklingEyes_x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I have this in the green color. it is hard to apply and sometimes smudges. its an average liner. but the color looks great on ppl with green/blue eyes and brown eyes, too. i wish it was retractable and was easier to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by LauraS74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many eyeliners and for me, this one works the best. I've tried Charcoal and Sable and both colors are nice and I never have any problem with smudging. It wears very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Divancura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The eyeliner comes out smooth and looks great on. My only complaint is that it sometimes smudges. (But I have oily skin and have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge at least a little)