April 25, 2014 | 1676 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Highskies

My most favourite perfume ever! I love the cute packaging and the scent isn't overpowering thankfully, and its a really light sweet fragrance. Staypower isn't great but I carry it around with me in my school bag whereever I go anyway so thats not a problem. It still lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Weeaak sillage.
But what you CAN smell is delicious.

Caramel apples + water.
You might be like "what's water SMELL like??"
When you smell it, you'll know what I mean. It's a cleanness and purity...like water, basically.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sugary sweet fragrance with fresh apple note. Actually love the apple note but the rest is just too sweet for me. Lasting power not bad. Lovely red and silver apple shaped bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great! I love the smell and I wear it almost everyday. Not only is it a light, pleasant, fruity smell, but it is also lasts all day. I also get tons of compliments on it, and as a bonus, the bottle is extremely cute!

The only thing that is less than perfect about this fragrance is the price, at $55 for 1.7 oz, it is not extremely friendly to your wallet, but it is well worth the price. However, it is not the most expensive perfume out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Gabby004

I L-O-V-E this product! The smell is amazing and drives my boyfriend Wild! Hee hee... it's a nice romantic smell that is not too heavy but definitely there. A few squirts on my wrists and neck and I'm set for a night out. Also the apple shaped bottle is too cute!

By the way, I tend to be quite sensitive to smells and scents, but this perfume does not bother me at all. I think because it's one of those smells that isn't overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 5:27:00 AM More reviews by AbyGail

This is like the fragrance that best suits my personality,sweet yet not disgustingly sweet and i always come back to it no matter what new fragrance i try.The bottle is also very nice and easy to carry around.The only problem....it cost's a bit too much,at least in my country.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by na8i

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If I had written this review a year ago, Nina would have gotten a top rating from me. I was taking my first tiny steps in the fragrance world and Nina was a different and fresh approach to fragrance after trying and failing with many heavy orientals and tutti-frutti scents. The opening bursts with fresh lemon, soon followed by the caramel apple, and finally the clean smell of fresh woods in the background. The reason it does not fare so well with me now is partly because I have found other fragrances that caters more to my personality (deep, yet feminine like Narciso Rodriguez For Her and Stella McCartney Stella) and over time it seems to have lost the fresh woody drydown that I loved so much. Very nice fragrance for the right kinda girl and absolutely worth a sniff if you want to try a different take on a fruity floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Toom_Snoopy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a floral fruity gourmand I like. It's sweet but not too sweet.
At first, I don't like lemon scent in top notes, but in the middle note I can detect the strong praline. It's very yummy like a toffee such as Werther's Original !!! and very last long more than 10 hours. WOW !!!!

I do love Nina. ^________________^

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by SourPunkGrrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't stand most perfumes, so I hate it when a magazine reeks of one. But this particular scent was an exception because it didn't give me a headache. I could not stop smelling it so I had to have a bottle of my own. It's deliciously sweet yet sophisticated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this last summer while on vacation in Vegas. I thought it was the perfect summer scent, but I've been using it all winter too (switching to Ralph Lauren Romance every now and then). It even made me forget about my classic, beloved Coco Mademoiselle. Nina smells sweet and citrusy to me. I don't really get any apple, but I can never identify scents in perfumes...my nose just knows when a perfume smells good. And this one does smell GREAT! I've never repurchased a perfume, but I would likely repurchase this one when I run out.