La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Light Facial Fluid

3.8

Aqua/Water,Squalane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexyl-Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol

on 5/29/2008 9:28:00 PM

I have rosacea and couldn't tolerater it. It burned when going on, and barely hydrated enough. Skin was dry, tight and flaky afer putting this on. Would not buy again.

on 4/6/2008 11:25:00 PM

A good basic moisturiser for the summer for my eczema prone skin.

on 4/4/2008 7:37:00 PM

The texture is good and it feels very light. However I don't know why my face starts to break out within a week after usage. I tried to stop and re-start again...but still the same....oh well...

on 4/1/2008 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

for reference, i'm a Baumann DSPW and one of THE most sensitive people i've ever met. i have persistent acne localized in one area of my face. that area is extremely red and easily irritated. i sometimes get eczema patches. i am also quite dry (tho areas of my combo skin will sometimes develop surface oil later in the day), and recently a flaky mess!

i've only been using this for about 3 days, but so far i like it. it leaves my *extremely* dry skin surprisingly soft. not like silk or anything, but surprisingly soft given the fact that i've inadvertently been parching my skin of moisture these last few months in effort to get clear. i want to note that this Fluide is NOT the most hydrating lotion i've found, but it's better than i anticipated. here are some things that i like:

~so far, doesn't seem to contribute to my constant acne problem

~it's extremely light/spreadable

~it absorbs well and softens my skin without a greasy feel

~extremely minimalist ingredient list

also, i love the packaging -- a small, hygienic, travel-friendly bottle. one, it's just obviously a very tiny amount for the price (1.35 oz for around $22) and two, i just wish it were available in a larger size.

i would recommend this product to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. it's probably best for oilier skin, and may not work as well if you're excrutiatingly dry, but my guess is it can't hurt.

on 3/20/2008 3:56:00 PM

Another fab product from LRP that I count as an HG. Love this.

on 3/14/2008 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Perfect for Combo skin that is irritated by fragrances and dyes. I'm using this during the day under my makeup (I need something heavier at night. Really makes my makeup last longer and stay fresh without it "piling" up on me. I'm sensitive to fragrances and dyes and this fits the bill. I also love their Thermal Water which helps this hold in moisture all day. Does not clog my pores. I like the pump dispenser on it but since the bottle is not clear it can be difficult to figure out how much you have left without opening up the bottle. Two squirts covers my entire face. Makes me fell fresh and clean and is not heavy at all. Perfect for those of us who need lighter moisture in the day or have combo/oily skins.

on 3/10/2008 7:38:00 AM

This product always safes my skin. It's very light and feels great on skin. For me it's not a moisturizer i would use in the am because it's too light. In the pm it's great and gives just enough moisture. It's very soothing for red spots.

i really wanted to like this. it's very light and spreads very well, one pump is enough for the whole face. it smells nice, feels nice, contains minimal ingredients (less than 8 i think) and moisturises very well. BUT it makes my face get oilier faster. darn! now i only use this when i'm at home, definitely not when i'm going out.

on 2/19/2008 8:58:00 AM

Nice, very light moisturizer. Not the best for my skin unless it's very hot and humid, then very good under sunscreen.

on 2/14/2008 12:39:00 PM

i'm on my 7th bottle, i used every signle creams at drug stores, saw 4 dermatalogist... never worked out 4 me(always goft break outs), simply the best face cream on the planet!! the only thing that i don't like about it is that it finishes very quickly (for me it takes about 3-4 weeks to finish...) use it day and night...
i would never switch to any other face creams...

Popular Moisturizers