April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Moisturizers - La Roche Posay - Toleriane Soothing Protective Light Facial Fluid

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect for Combo skin that is irritated by fragrances and dyes. I'm using this during the day under my makeup (I need something heavier at night. Really makes my makeup last longer and stay fresh without it "piling" up on me. I'm sensitive to fragrances and dyes and this fits the bill. I also love their Thermal Water which helps this hold in moisture all day. Does not clog my pores. I like the pump dispenser on it but since the bottle is not clear it can be difficult to figure out how much you have left without opening up the bottle. Two squirts covers my entire face. Makes me fell fresh and clean and is not heavy at all. Perfect for those of us who need lighter moisture in the day or have combo/oily skins.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by diana910

This product always safes my skin. It's very light and feels great on skin. For me it's not a moisturizer i would use in the am because it's too light. In the pm it's great and gives just enough moisture. It's very soothing for red spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2008 8:12:00 AM More reviews by thispolkadot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i really wanted to like this. it's very light and spreads very well, one pump is enough for the whole face. it smells nice, feels nice, contains minimal ingredients (less than 8 i think) and moisturises very well. BUT it makes my face get oilier faster. darn! now i only use this when i'm at home, definitely not when i'm going out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 8:58:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Nice, very light moisturizer. Not the best for my skin unless it's very hot and humid, then very good under sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by zeezo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i'm on my 7th bottle, i used every signle creams at drug stores, saw 4 dermatalogist... never worked out 4 me(always goft break outs), simply the best face cream on the planet!! the only thing that i don't like about it is that it finishes very quickly (for me it takes about 3-4 weeks to finish...) use it day and night...
i would never switch to any other face creams...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 12:35:00 AM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So disappointed. Thought after a long search this would be the moisturiser for me, especially given it's super minimal ingredient list and affordable price. I loved the packaging, and it's super lightweight texture. Didn't have a matte finish on my super oily skin, but that was fine, UNTIL my skin started freaking out and breaking out in cystic zits all over. Must be the squalane. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Nanashimara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. The packaging is amazing and hygienic. I would describe it as a light surge of moisture. It really calms my flakies. When I am particularly dry, I use this as a base moisturizer. I took off one lippie because you get so little product for the price. Also, sometimes this tingles my skin a bit when I put it on.. but I think it may be from a case of severe dehydration. Will update. In case you're curious, I have acne-prone, rosacea, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by only_ricco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I'm on my 3rd (maybe 4th) bottle. I usually switch to different products all the time and seldom buy the same stuff for a second time, but this is one of the few items I would keep buying. Every time I feel like having something that's moisturizing and 100% super safe (no break out, no greasy shine, no irritation, no redness), this'll be the choice. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is expensive, but it does a good job of moisturizing my oily skin without being overwhelming nor does it break me out. My skin always feels soft. The product itself is very lquidy and hard to get used to to, but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 9:30:00 AM More reviews by rebeccapicard

I've been using this for about 2 months now, and I think I can safely declare it my HG moisturizer. My skin usually gets very dry in the winter, but using this along with Cerave cleanser has kept my skin hydrated without the nasty clogged pores every other moisturizer on the market seems to give me. It's lightweight and sinks in very fast, without a trace of stickiness or greasiness. I really like the packaging- it feels very sterile and clean- but I agree that it is hard to tell how much product is left. No big deal though, since I'm keeping myself well stocked from now on!