April 17, 2014 | 936 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pinkedgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

not a bad product for its price. there definitely are better products up there that dont feel as slimy and unnatural, but if you are only willing to fork out 2 bucks for 3 months worth of concealer, here's your baby

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Amyyyyy

This concealer was good, but it felt kinda wierd, i used it for my undereye circles, but it was kind of obvious. When i kept on using it, i started getting these bumps, so i stopped using it. but i saw on youtube that you could use your stick concealer as lipstick, so i tried it, and it worked out great for a nude lip! so wipe off the nasty part, and use it as that ;]

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by grapefruit94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because i needed a new concealer and it was
$1.99 so I bought it.
It has a very heavy cakey texture that feels awful on your skin.
not to mention the fact that it has a weird color.
Its very yellow. Which I guess works if you
have yellow undertones in your skin.
but if you are fair like me it looks very weird on your skin and doesn't blend.
But i guess I can't be too picky considering the price.
overall I didn't really like this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

The texture of this concealer is creamy and the staying power is good. I like the stick packaging and the coverage is medium to full. It covers my undereye circles well but is pretty obvious on pimples.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well, I bought this on a whim as my first concealer (so I have like, zero concealer experience btw.... its like a half-baked review), since it was all cheap and all, and I was also like "hey, a concealer, I was reading decent reviews on MUA and it's 1.50 so why not?". Firstly... Well, I'm giving it a 3 because....

The texture was nice. Not too heavy or cakey, not exactly blendable but hideable under foundation. It covered up blemishes well. I didn't test this anywhere else though.

The colour DID NOT match me... it was like putting light, light beige poster paint on my face it was so pale. And I don't consider myself thatttt dark, and this was the darkest shade available. WnW needs to wake up and see that not all of its consumers are that light.

Lastly, price (as usual) was super low. Absolutely not buying again though, since I really don't use concealer... At all.

EDIT: so i realised that i'm never ever going to use this... its just so useless to me, i would have rather spent the 2 bucks on wnw eyeshadow, lots better than this :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 4:13:00 AM More reviews by aliawilk123

For under eye, this is the best stuff ever. It will even everything out seemlessly, make it all seem perfect, and you won't even feel it under your eye. I refuse to use anything but this and elf under eye studio concealer since these are both amazing. Buy it, you won't be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ELIZApatricia

I use this in light and also light/medium depending on the season and what I'm trying to cover ;-) I really like this stick concealer, I was worried at first, because it looked sort of pink in the container versus other stick concealers I have that are more yellow...but as soon as I applied it (over blemishes), my fears were laid to rest, as it blends and covers beautifully! I should mention that the "Light" one isn't super pale like some, which I happen to like, it doesn't leave whiter spots under/over your foundation. The texture is perfect, since some concealers are either to dry and chalky, or they're too soft/oily. . This one is nice and creamy and opaque...and did I mention it's dirt cheap?!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by RachVonH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for the concealer sticks in light and yellow.

I have had okay luck with the light shade but it doesn't match my skin tone and gives me reverse raccoon eyes. I'll use it on the inner corner of under my eyes to brighten them, and then use a different concealer to finish the rest of my eyes.

The yellow shade is kind of dreadful. It is supposed to conceal over blues and greens under your eyes, but just looks like I have mustard stains on my face. It also didn't work well to have this under another concealer.

Both shades faded or melted off my face in a few hours, but then again I'm in a band and under hot lights and sweating my butt off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by kimbillie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this product since I was 13 (dark under eye circles have always been an insecurity of mine). Overall, it gets the job done. Be careful not to lay it on thick though because as the day goes on, it tends to settle into fine lines and could look a bit cakey. It's definitely not the best concealer to use as it's texture requires you to tug at the delicate eye area in order to blend, but then again - it's texture is also why it covers so well. I've experimented with some liquid/cream concealers...no luck. I'll take my chances and stick with this ol' reliable product for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by chanelleecheese

price : $1.99 at rite aid and other drugstores.

pros : I LOVE IT. i'm very into natural looking makeup, and looking at least somewhat realistic. and this conceal does what i want it to do. it doesn't cover EVERYTHING, because no one's perfect, and it portrays that :].

cons : all the colors i saw were for people with pink undertones. too little, it does absolutely nothing. too much, it looks smeared on. and there's a thin line between the two :[.

over all : i think i can get used to the too little / too much issue. wet n wild has never failed me before. i'll definitely buy this again and again ;].

Edit: works great a an eyeshadow primer. My eyeshadow lasts 5 to 6 hours before seeing the slightest creasing.