MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

This makes my lips look darker pink, with almost pure gold shimmer. Its very glossy and sticky also. this looks beautiful at night. it would look pretty during the day also, but since it doesnt 100% flatter me in the sunlight, i use this at night. MAC lipglasses are kind of expensive (but im always broke, so it may be decent priced to some) I wear it on its own since its so pigmented. Im not sure what lipstick would look good under this either.

on 6/2/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ok...for starters...I have very pigmented lips (MAC NC42/43) and I love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this lipgloss. It's kind of like the Prrr for Brown girls. It just looks beautiful. You put it on, and its as if you're not even trying too hard to look great (you know how some women, their makeup looks impeccable and you think they spent hour on it so they look polished? With this lipgloss all you gotta do is just put it on and go!). Great Lipgloss, my HG lipglass for sure!!!!

on 6/2/2010 12:46:00 AM

This is my favorite Lipglass and have been buying this for years. I love the warm golden pink and the shimmer in it. I also like to layer it over Viva Glam GAGA and also Tarte Exhibitionist.

on 6/1/2010 11:36:00 PM

I am not a fan of lipgloss, but i bought this because it looked really pretty! I use the smallest amount on my lips, just enough to have a little bit of gold shimmer on my lips. It really makes my lips look pretty when the sun reflects off it, but it doesnt look glossy or sticky, since im a fan of the natural look on my face + lips (but eyes is another story lol) My tube leaks for some reason, so i can't carry it with me in my bag, but it does last a few hours before it wears off. I would not buy this again since lipglasses are expensive, and im not a fan of the packaging.

on 5/25/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this is currently my favorite lipgloss. I was careful while buying because this is no cheap lipgloss! the wand is magnificent! there is no extra lipgloss at the edge of the tube or anything. the applicator has so much gloss on it you rarely have to re-pump. it is not scented which i LOVE i think a lipgloss should be about its color not its scent. the scent is stand able. the color and appearance is amazing and it stays on forever! making this by my standpoint an excellent lipgloss
and worth the money!

on 5/21/2010 6:33:00 PM

Nymphette is what I would like to call a "glamorous neutral pink." It's a simple warm pink, but there's some pink and gold shimmer in it that really adds an extra kick. I really love the color, and I can see this color working on most skin tones. In short, I love this color.

I've found that MAC's lipglasses can be a bit on the sticky side (but not to the point where it bothers me). Because they're kind of sticky, the lasting power is much longer than that of non-sticky glosses.

The gloss has no taste, but it smells like that typical vanilla scent that all MAC lip products have. Also, the packaging is standard for a MAC lipglass (which isn't a bad thing at all).

Overall, I love this particular color. I feel like I can use it for both daytime and nighttime looks without feeling overdone or underdone.

on 5/11/2010 6:19:00 PM

This is a perfect nude/pink color! It is so pretty. One of my favorite MAC gloss so far! I prefer this color over Viva glam V. I know a lot of people like that one but it is too dark for me. This color is also good on top of a nude lipstick such as MAC myth. Love it!

on 4/25/2010 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm one of those people that...when I smell a scent I absolutely love or see a gloss/blush that is unbelievably pretty, I have to ask the girl what it is. Life is too short to not know haha. Thankfully, there wasn't some random lady wearing this one, it was one of the ladies in my church. It was utterly beautiful. Very nude, shimmer, pink looking. I had to have it. Imagine the laugh getting her to say the name of it in church (after the service)! lol
As a young teenager, this was my favorite gloss. And I knew I always looked good with it on. Man, I need to go and buy another one. It's making me nostalgic!

on 4/23/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sad that I am in the minority! I thought I would absolutely love NYMPHETTE lipglass because its so popular on MUA. I did not feel good / look good at ALL wearing this.

First of all, I am a cool PPP with dark eyes and dark hair and when I applied this, it made my lips look ORANGE and not pink at all. I feel like it washed me out so bad. and too much gold in this lipgloss, which I really didn't like....ahh..I wish it suited me.

on 4/13/2010 11:14:00 PM

I think this was the first MAC product that I purchased. It's a really nice colour... can be used as a nude/neutral colour with a gold shimmer. It's nice to wear when I go for a more dramatic eye. It is a bit sticky, but I think this helps it stay put longer.

Popular Lip Glosses