Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 12/11/2005 12:09:00 AM

Wonderful product for my thick and slightly wavy hair. I can just towel dry my hair, rub a SMALL amount of this in, run my fingers through my hair and go. Takes care of frizz and adds a nice bit of shine. Definitely important to only use a little or else your hair will look greasy and limp.

on 12/9/2005 7:22:00 PM

My cocaine! It is the best product if you have fine curly hair. But only use a little or you will end up looking greasy. I can go to bed and wake up the next morning, put some of this in my hair, and it looks like I just washed and dryed it, it's that good.

on 11/27/2005 11:53:00 PM

On my long hair I only need the tiniest amount to rub into my palms and then smooth over my hair. I think this does make a good finishing polish that helps tame a little frizz and flyaways but I’m not sure how much shine this adds to my hair. I also prefer John Frieda Dream Crème which doesn’t contain silicones and seems better suited to my hair so I probably won’t repurchase.

on 11/7/2005 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this product on my thick wavy frizzy hair. It helps smooth my hair. Very expensive-- better to buy bulk. I would buy again.

on 11/5/2005 12:03:00 PM

Great polishing milk!! The sturdy pump dispenses just the right amount of the thick, shine-enhancing cream for my shoulder-length, fine, curly hair. After blowdrying my curly hair straight (using Redken Straight -- another favorite!), I smooth one pump of Outshine throuh my hair, concentrating on the frizzier ends, and it keeps my hair soft, shiny, manageable, and frizz-free the whole day, not to mention that it smells wonderful (people even comment on it at the end of the day). It is not heavy, doesn't weigh my fine hair down, and doesn't make it look or feel greasy or coated -- it makes it soft and shiny. It does the work of a shining serum without the sticky slick silicone feel. For the price, it's worth it, since you get so much product and it works very well. I let my hair go curly in the humid summer months and straighten it in the colder months and one pump dispenser of Outshine will last me all 6 months I use it. That's perfect for me! I love it!! Definate repurchase for me!

on 10/30/2005 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love the texture and fragrance of Outshine but this does nothing to help tame the frizz from my fine, wavy hair. It tends to make my hair feel weighed down after blowdrying. I will not repurchase.

on 10/22/2005 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I loved this product when I first started using it, however I found that it made my hair get more split ends and made it feel drier. My hairdresser introduced me to this product one day, and I loved it because it made my hair less frizzy and styled it also. I would put one pump of this product into my hair when it's wet, then blowdry or air-dry. I liked this product at first, but then I realized it was damaging my hair. I like the smell of this product, a fresh smell. I found the price was a little on the expensive side for the amount of product given. I won't be buying this product again, something more moisturizing would be more suitable for my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I put a little of this in my hair before I blow it dry, because that's really the only way I notice anything w/ this product. But after I blow it dry I use biosilk silk therapy, that stuff is the best. Warning about outshine: it really only does take like a tiny pea sized amount, otherwise your hair will feel really greasy and heavy. I'm glad I didn't pay for this stuff, I got it free from a friend who works in a salon. I'm not really too impressed.

on 10/19/2005 5:01:00 PM

Ok i hated this stuff at first, b/c i thought that it made my hair look greasy and too seperated. then after using it a few times, I realized it "melts" into your hair after a little bit and works really well at smoothing and giving a little clean seperation w/ out looking stringy. I think i may like this product best on towel-dried hair. I like the pump applicator & its easy to use. great product for light definition and taming!

on 10/6/2005 9:43:00 PM

I found Beyond the Zone's Get N Creamed to be much more effective at frizz fighting and keeping sleek and a heck of a lot cheaper than this stuff. I also got way too much build up with this.