November 28, 2014 | 1920 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It has a great brush, it's super cheap, and comes in a wide variety of colors. However, this stuff is NOT waterproof. I wore this the day my bf proposed to me (urban decay eyelid primer underneath). Yes, I cried, and yes, this stuff smeared all over my eyelids. Luckily, I was wearing sunglasses for the majority of the time until I could get to a bathroom to fix it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Mewables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my brand of liquid liner that I am loyal to. As if it isn't cheap enough regularly ($2.99), it often goes on bogo free or 40% off sale at drugstores, which is when I stock up! I didn't care much for the glitter one, it was very watery, but the normal flat black one is excellent. The brush takes practice to maneuver without making a mess, especially when used on the lower lash line. I like to apply a thin to thick tapered line on the outer corners of my lower lash line. Definitely takes practice and patience, but lasts all day for me unless I cry. Comes right off with a moist tissue or baby wipe. Basically, this product stands up to all-day wear unless it comes in contact with water. In a pinch, if you're running low and can't buy another, one drop of water in will buy you a few more applications! I did this in high school when I had very limited funds.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by missidek

Aw, I wanted to like this. I really did. I was so hopeful when I read all the fantastic reviews but I can't say it did all that much for me in the end.

It's not the worst eyeliner I've worn but certainly not the best either. The price is great, yes. It's uber-cheap and because of that it's really not as bad as one would expect. However, my main beef with this liner is that, yup, it smudges. I had read all the reviews saying it wouldn't budge on your eye for the entire day - well, unfortunately, it did on mine. I don't have overly oily eyes or anything either but it just couldn't manage the day for me. Or really even half a day, tbph. :/
The other unfortunate con to this liner for me was the method of application. I generally use a felt-tip pen liner for the most part so it could just be my inexperience but it was not the easiest thing to put on - well, in a straight line that is. lol. As someone else mentioned, it's very wet and it makes it quite finicky while trying to direct the little brush the right way without getting it where you don't want it to be. Also, I found that I had to fan my eyelid a bit to make sure it was completely dry because the first time I did it, it apparently HADN'T dried and I wound up with black everywhere (fingers, cheeks and all xD) One pro I forgot to mention though, it is a very lovely rich black. It's really a shame I can't love it because the colour was great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Luchsucks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the darkest eyeliner ever! it goes pretty smoothly, but it is really watery, so if you mess up, it would be hard to fix. other than that, very good product for the price, I got mine at rite aid for 1 dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Nancyazc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product. I have already gone through 3 tubes (winged liner is my thing) and it does NOT hurt when I run out because guess what? It's ONLY 3 dollars! The consistency may be too watery for some people, but it's perfect for me. It also is SUPER long lasting. The first time I bought this I went to NYC for a whole day and the liner stayed! The ends of the wing were a little worn, but that mainly due to me just rubbing my eyes too much. Other than that it is PERFECT. Also it you have a setting spray like UDs all nighter spray you can bet your money that this liner will not budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by princesssmarci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

People who say you have to pay a lot for quality have never tried this eyeliner!!! I was on a constant search for a inexpensive but QUALITY liner, since I do a wing/cat eye almost daily, and I found In this liner. It does on smooth and precise and doesn't flake or fade. Perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner only costs 2-3 dollars, so for the price, it's really good quality. The liner is very black, and it lasts for a long time without budging or flaking too much. The only downsides: the brush is a bit difficult to use, so mistakes can occur. The packaging is cheap quality, but its not a huge deal. The eyeliner is also very wet so you dont want to rub it right away. Otherwise, really good quality, especially considering the low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this liner in black! It is so inexpensive, and I never have to go over the line again! It's not watery at all either. I suggest buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first liquid liner I ever used and it's the only one I use now. The staying power is great and the brush gives me perfect precision. Absolutely love it. It's dirt cheap too! Will repurchase for sure. I alternate between this and my Maybelline gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by hennessssy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye liner I will willingly use. HG product right here! The packaging is fine, don't know what the complaints are for -_-. The brush (NON WATER PROOF) is perfect! It easily glides on your lids! Not too watery & each color is true too it's name.

WATER PROOF VERSION: won't come off for anything in life, perfect for those certain days but horrible when you just wanna get too bed & end up wasting time on wiping your lids off. The brush sucks, so If you need water proof eyeliner, buy it & also buy the non water proof one & switch the brushes. Works like a charm!