August 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Pore Refining Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product before and to be honest with you, it didn't do anything to me. I love Neutrogena products, but this one was not useful to me. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by rainrain826

rebecca used it. bought it long time ago. used it at wheaton end of freshman year, dk about pore refining. mixed water? used it up? container? felt clean......inexpensive. overall good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by fkngabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOOOOVE this toner. my skin is combination, so it's kind of dry but gets oily in the T-zone area, and I have a lot of clogged pores, but this toner along with the pore refining cleanser have both done wonders for my skin. It definitely makes my moisturizer work better, and gets rid of the dirt and leftover makeup my cleanser didn't clean off. My face is so much better now, and I can see huge difference, I definitely have less blackheads, and this just makes my skin feel so fresh and clean.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish there was a maybe choice on the buying it again. I do like this toner...I like it more than the Boots one I got at Target. In terms of refining my pores, I don't really see that big of a difference, but it really does seem to make my skin more radiant. Even without makeup, I look glowy, an effect I really enjoy. I will probably end up buying something else just because I get distracted easily and want to try new things. Haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kz59

I have been using this product for around 5 years on my now-50 year old skin, and it has definitely improved the texture (warning - this is not an overnight solution for your pores - you must have patience). The pores on my nose don't seem much different, but that's a major problem area. The toner smells nice and light (many out there are heavily perfumed), does not sting unless you have a deep pimple, and is great at removing grime and makeup. I have combination skin, and it cleans the oily t-zone but does not dry out the cheeks. It has unfortunately become really difficult to find; just managed to grab a few bottles at Ulta, but I'm stumped if they stop carrying it. I'm really hoping this isn't a sign that the company is ready to discontinue - I will be heartbroken.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by calluses

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge Neutrogena fan, but this is pretty much just plain toner. I never had any pores "refined" because of it. It does smell nice and leaves my skin feeling clean and "fresh", though. It's not cheap, but not pricey, either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Mrs_Pooky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't say that I've experienced any refining of my pores, but I do like this toner. It contains both BHA and AHA and it's within the proper pH to be effective (I called Neutrogena's customer service to verify this). It's a little on the high side for BHA, but it still seems to be effective. I find the scent to be refreshing and nice. Most scents give me a headache, so this was a nice surprise. It isn't irritating to my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling nice and clean and soft after cleansing. The price is decent, too, and I like that I can purchase it at any drugstore or Wal-Mart. The packaging is just what I would expect for a toner, so no complaints there.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eh...I find all the toners by Neutrogena pretty comparible. I thought this one would actually refine my pores, but don't see any difference between this one and their other toners. All the same, but I will keep buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by teenagewasteland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've only been using this product for a couple of days, but i'm stoked! I've never used a toner before, but I was sick of my shiny, oily face - egh. After reading the positive reviews, I got this. My skin isn't oily all day!!! I'm so excited! I use this with the st. ives green tea naturally clear cleanser. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this toner it was very harsh and made me break out, but now that my skin has gotten used to it, it's working for me. It's not the best, as I do find it too harsh for my sensitive, combo skin, but it's not the worst toner I've ever tried.