September 16, 2014 | 1681 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Baby Grace

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2006 3:23:00 AM More reviews by nhwrites

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried all of the Philosophy scents and none of them have any staying power. My favorite is Falling in Love with Amazing Grace a close second. Baby Grace is a very soft baby powder scent. I'm usually drawn to more adult fragrances in general...Lolita Lempicka or Prada. But, there are days that I just want something fun and light and Baby Grace is an easy scent to wear. I've started trying some of the dupe sites and for Philosophy fragrances, aprilcline.com is the winner. I'm so tired of listening to Cristina from Philosophy telling the QVC audience to "layer" to make the scent last. I've tried that and it just doesn't work. Baby Grace or the BG dupe is a wonderful scent to use at bedtime. It's very relaxing and it's wonderful to use to perfume your sheets and pillow cases. I think I sleep better with it...a perfume to go to bed with!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Griggy

I am not a philosphy girl. However, I love Amazing Grace and Pure Grace perfume. Both are light, fresh, and clean fragrances. Baby Grace however, stinks. I mean it REALLY STINKS. I have a baby and yes this reminds me of his spit up smell. I wore Baby Grace once and my husband asked me if our son had just spit on me! I am not kidding.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ZhenPuppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't go wrong with any of the Philosophy Grace products. Clean, yet not a harsh smell. I love how my clothes hamper smells, from using these products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by flieslikeasparrow

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Powdery and sweet, but not foody sweet, more like honeysuckle-y sweet.
A very pretty, very girly scent...very inoffensive, I can't see how anyone would have a problem with this one. It doesn't fit the usual complaints, "ew, headshoppy", or "ew too manly", or "ew omgwtfbbq urinal cake". So basically it's a sum of what it is not!

Just kidding. Great everyday scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another Philosophy favorite in my book. I normally use Amazing Grace, but when I want to switch it up I use Baby Grace. The smell is completely different...a strong baby powder scent, yet not harsh. Another one that I always get compliments on when I wear it. I also love the matching body lotion...leaves my skin so soft and smooth, plus it has that great Baby Grace scent!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Soft and inoffensive. A fragrance that you could wear on an airplane w/o offending anyone or making them sick. It does smell like a baby, but not in a baby powder kind of way. More like in a warm, milky kind of way. Eh. Nothing about it wowed me so I, myself, will pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Deshay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite philosophy scent so far. Very soft although I wouldnt liken it to a baby. I cant stop sniffing myself throughout the day when I have this on. Like most of the other philosophy products, it does need to be reapplied throughout the day. I have the bath gel, which has to be poured out; I would prefer it in a pump. I also have the lotion, which is in a nice pump. Now I want the perfume. I am a nurse and am not supposed to wear scents around the patients, but I feel pretty safe with this. The peppery notes really pop out to me. There is also some floral and some of the baby lotion type smell. The combination is delicious to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is sickly sweet, and I LOVE dessert scents! I say that to say, I obviously love sweet scents, and yet this was too sweet, like the kind that made me relate to a pregnant woman, first thing in the morning. The good news is, if you're a fan of Baby Grace, Suds and Light makes a dead-on knockoff, just a heads up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells but it does not last more than 10 minutes. I spray it on and before I know it the fragrance is gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by EM_Calypso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice and light scent - slightly sweet and slightly powdery. The problem is, at least with the original, the scent may be too light. I felt like I was spraying water on myself. I paid about $35, but I don't think I got what I paid for. I've also tried a duplication, however, and I find it to have more staying power and more defined fragrance notes. If I were you, I would sample this before you purchase.